Doubting

Oppa's Little Girl

 

 

Click – Because of You

 

It was like a second before, everything was fine.

 

Then the next, everything fell apart.

 

“Come on baby girl, you should get some sleep.” Junsu whispered. Kyungmi couldn't budge from her seat. She was in the hospital, right next to the dead Jin Woo. The Jin Woo she loved. She stretched out her hand and held is. It felt cold – unreal. She couldn't believe he was gone. More tears poured out her eyes. Junsu let out a sigh. He wrapped his arms around his sister, hoping to comfort her.

 

“W-why...?” Kyungmi murmured between sobs. Even if she had sworn to hate him for the rest of her life, she couldn't help but feel like a part of her died. Her grip on his hand loosened as it fell onto her lap. You left me alone to suffer, you promised. Oppa. . .

 

 

Meanwhile, out in the hallway, the members of 2PM slowly gathered around the room. Their clothes were soaked from running through the rain in the parking lot. Puddles slowly formed as they looked into the room. A glass wall and door seperated them from it and prevented them from joining with the Kim siblings.

 

“What happened?” Jay quietly asked. Junho looked up from his seat.

 

“Jin Woo was shot in a drive-by and by the time someone found him and got him to the hospital, he was dead.” Junho explained. He looked up and into the room. Kyungmi was still crying. He wished he could go in, but he knew better than to. He would just have to let Junsu take care of her. But in the corner of his eyes, he spotted Nickhun a bit far off from the others. His face was void, but Junho noticed the clenched fists. That was right, he loves Kyungmi too. . .He closed his eyes. Junho wondered if it was wrong of him to get to her first, and whisk her away before Nickhun could.

 

“Oppa?” Everybody looked up. It was Kyungmi. The boys rushed to her side, asking if she was all right. Although, Junho and Nickhun remained in their positions. They planned to wait for their turn with her.

 

Junsu cleared his throat.

 

“All right guys, give her some space. She's tired enough as it is.” he announced. They let out a nod in unison as they parted. Kyungmi forced out a smile in thanks. She looked around. Two people were missing. Her eyes quickly found them, but remained looking at only one. “Hey,” Nickhun greeted, pushing himself off the wall. He walked over to Kyungmi who nodded in acknowledgment. 2PM exchanged glances before getting the cue to leave. Wooyoung faked a cough.

 

“Omo! You're coughing! Come on! Let's get you checked out before you get too sick! Manager hyung would get so mad at us if he found out...” Jay's voice trailed off as they quickly departed from the hallway. Only Junho stayed a step behind. He glanced at the duo. “Come on Junho! They got free food here~” Taecyeon tried to coax. So Junho followed the giant out.

 

Kyungmi shuffled her feet.

 

“Thanks for coming.” she said. Nickhun nodded his head and looked over at Jin Woo. Kyungmi followed his gaze. “I...don't know why. But even though he put me through so much pain, I still care.” she absentmindedly admitted. “Oppa..?” she said, looking up at him. Nickhun gave her a small smile.

 

“That's because you loved him,” he replied, wrapping an arm around her. She began to sob. There was no way from running from the truth. Despite their past rough lives together, Nickhun was right.

 

And he loved you too. . .” he added quietly.

 

 

Click - HWGO

 

“-and most of all, he was everyone's hero. Rest in peace Chang Jin Woo. We'll miss you.”

 

and with that, people slowly came by his coffin, dropping white flowers onto the ebony wood. First were his friends, distant relatives, and then his family. Kyungmi stayed in the shadows of a cherry tree as she watched all this occur. A breeze blew, picking up her black hair. Suddenly, a hand popped in front of her face, holding a white rose as well. Her eyes followed the hand from its arm, and all the way to its owner's face.

 

“Thought you could use this.” Nickhun said. Before anyone could, he had volunteered first to accompany her to the funeral. Secretly, Kyungmi was glad that he was the one who brought her here. She felt more at peace with him. She took the delicate flower.

 

“Thank you.” she said before sauntering over to the coffin. Everybody had left by now, except for Jin Woo's parents. Kyungmi had a quick conversation with them before walking over to the coffin. The workers were already beginning to bury it. Kyungmi fumbled with the flower in her hand.

 

“I'm at a loss of words. I really don't know what to say to you Jin Woos-shii. You showed me how to love and live freely. I'm willing to forget about our terrible past, but I promise to never forget our joyous times together. Heck, I don't even know if I should be forgiving you for hurting me so much. But...I guess that doesn't really matter now right? You're gone, and it's best to forget...” Kyungmi wiped a tear away. “An-anyway, I hope you're happy, wherever you are. I will mi-miss you. Jin Woo...I...l-loved you. Goodbye. . .for now.” and with that, she dropped the flower. Two arms wrapped around her from behind. Kyungmi didn't need to turn around to know it was Nickhun. She closed her eyes and let herself shed tears.

 

Saranghae.”

 

Nickhun looked around. Was he becoming insane? Or did he just hear someone? He gazed back at Kyungmi. Her crying was subsiding into sobs. He turned her around and kissed her forehead. “It just...hurts oppa.” she mumbled.


 

*Most of me hates this new chappy...do ppl dnt be surprised when i suddenly delete and replace it~ just warning you all. peace~"