Jay - Stalker Jay

Oppa's Little Girl

 

 

 

“I swear, something is going on between those two!” Jay exclaimed. But no one except Nickhun paid mind to him. Besides, Nickhun too was slightly suspicious about the duo. “What makes you say that?” he asked. Junsu shook his head, refusing to listen to anymore of the nonsense and rose out of his seat. He grabbed his drink and left without a word. Wooyoung rolled his eyes. “Drama Queen. . .” he muttered.

 

“Ouch!”

 

“I heard that...” Junsu hissed before leaving again. Wooyoung scowled as he rubbed his sore head and picked up the fallen water bottle. Jay let out an aggravated sigh. “You guys don't get it! I seriously swear that something is up between them!” he shouted. But no one replied to his outburst until Taecyeon decided to speak up. “Fine. If you can show some piece of evidence then we'll believe you,” he said, striking up a deal. But Jaebeom was a fool. “I will only if I get someone to help too. Proof is hard to get y'know,” he said. So Taecyeon exchanged glances with the remaining members of 2PM. No words needed to be spoken as all eyes darted to the maknae. A stiff silence filled the air but was quickly disrupted with a slurp of noodles. Chansung looked up from his bowl. Wide eyes returned the steady stares his hyungs were giving him. He pushed himself away from the table. “Oh no...”he mumbled. Jay grinned and shot up from his seat. “Aw don't be scared! It's not like we're gonna do anything abnormal!” he exclaimed and began to drag the maknae out of the room. His shouts of protests were easily ignored as the rest of 2PM resumed to their previous activities.

 

“So...what should we do now?” Wooyoung asked. The other two looked from him, each other, and then him again. Taecyeon sighed. “I'll call up Jo Kwon then. . .”he stated, dialing the maniac's number. He put it on speaker phone so everybody could hear. But seconds passed, and they were only met with a sudden 'hello!' and right after, a beep.

 

“He...hung up?” Nickhun concluded.

 

That's cause I'm here baby~!!!”Jo kwon exclaimed in his barely comprehensible English.

 

Behind him, 2AM stood still, watching their leader in amazement.

 

Is it just me, or does it seem like JYP's leaders are a little bit loose in the head. . .” Jinwoon whispered to his other hyungs. ( And no, Min isn't excluded from his statement either XD~)

 

<><><><><><><><>

 

Is it just me, or does it feel like we're being stalked..?” Kyungmi questioned. Junho shrugged and looked around them. He was wearing a disguise, so there really shouldn't be the need to feel like being stalked unless. . .Junho let out a sigh.

 

Look behind you,” he said, staring straight at the huge 'tree'. Kyungmi turned to see the same spectacle, and if she could have, she would have sweatdropped like in anime shows.

 

At least they're putting effort,” she mumbled, clearly in disbelief of their effort in trying to stay 'hidden'.

 

 

Hyung! I don't think this is working!” Chansung hissed into his walkie talkie. Jaebeom was in the cafe` the two had been previously at. He flashed the maknae a thumbs up, reassuring him everything was just fine.

 

Just take the picture and we'll be good to go!” he replied. Chansung rolled his eyes upon receiving the message. Yes, like a giant tree with two hands and a camera isn't suspicious. . .But Jaebeom was growing impatient and radioed him the same command. Only when Chansung agreed to finally do it, he stopped.

 

Okay. . .steady...and one, two – hold up! Where's Kyungmi?! He thought.

 

Looking for someone~?”Kyungmi whispered into the his ear. Chansung let out a scream and jumped a fair distance away from her. Kyungmi burst into laughter whilst Junho shook his head, trying to contain his amusement from showing.

 

Wah! Ky-Kyungmi! H-how?!” Chansung exclaimed. Kyungmi put two hands on her hips and gave Chansung a critical look. “Chincha? Are you really going to ask me that question?” she said. Chansung thought for a second and shook his head. “Never mind. . .” he muttered, taking Kyungmi's helping hand to get up. By now, Junho had sauntered over from behind.

 

So where's the mastermind behind all this?” he asked. Chansung's eyes darted back and forth from each person before he sighed in defeat. He took out his walkie talkie and as he was about to call Jay

out –

 

You'll never take me alive!!!!!!”

 

The trio paused in their actions just to watch 2PM's leader roll out of the cafe` and into the street. After getting to the stoplight, he dove right and made a mad sprint for his car. “Ummm. . .” Kyungmi wondered is she should even be concerned about his safety more than his sanity. Chansung shook his head. “Just don't..Don't even say anything,” he concluded.

 

<><><><<><><><><><><>

 

This is the stupidest game ever in the history of humanity.” Changmin summarized. Apparently, boredom had taken over the group and were forced to turn to Jo Kwon for some ideas on what to do. But right now, part of the members felt a piece of them yearn the busyness of promotion months and hectic schedules. Jinwon shrugged.

 

Hey, if aliens were to ever come and destroy us. I don't mind them erasing this part of our history,” he said.

 

So what was the ridiculous game they had to put up with? Well everyone was restrained from using their hand that wasn't their dominant one. Everybody thought it would be easy, until now. . .

 

How are we suppose to cook dinner?” Junsu asked. No one had an answer.

 

Team work?” Nickhun suggested. No one argued.

 

So with helping hands from everyone, they all got to work on cooking.

 

Y-yah!” Wooyoung warned – but it was too late.

 

A second later, everybody was out in the living room watching 2PM's manager douse the fire. When he emerged from the kitchen all covered in ashes, they could only give a nervous response.

 

Ahah...Sorry?” they said in unison.  

 


 

my mac makes the font sizes look weirdddd...sorry bout it~ hope you like the newest installment~!!!!