Just A Dream?

Oppa's Little Girl

 Ye Eun poked her cheek, startling the child out of her thoughts. Kyungmi, who was dazed, snapped out of her trance-like state and looked at Ye Eun. The woman in front of her shook her head with a knowing smile. “Obviously, something happened with you,” she mused. Kyungmi bit her bottom lip and wondered is she should tell her about last night. Then Daesung and Jiyong sprinted over to them.

 

“Free at last!” Daesung exhaled in relief. Jiyong chuckled and brandished out a rubber sword. “Not so fast bro! I still got one more month left till things quiet down a bit,” he said. Daesung's face was of pure disappointment. Ye Eun laughed. “It's alright oppa,” she said, patting is back. Daesung shook his head and followed Jiyong to the van. Kyungmi waved farewell to them before turning to Ye Eun. She gave her a suspicious look. “What's with the face?” she asked. Kyungmi smiled at her sweetly.

 

“Can you~?” she asked. Ye Eun sighed. “Okay, okay, just stop the puppy face. I think I'm going to puke with the cuteness,” she said sarcastically. Kyungmi's face burst into a grin and she took her unnie's hands. With that done, she pulled her to the car.

 

(ItsOkay)

 

2PM fell on the floor in defeat. They had been practicing a dance routine for more than two hours. Considering how late they slept last night, it didn't help either. Then their manager burst into the room.

The member quickly scrambled to their feet. They didn't want to be scolded again for their slacking.

 

“You guys have a visitor,” he announced, opening the door wider. Kyungmi skipped into the room.

 

“This is a surprise,” Junsu stated. Kyungmi titled her head to the side in questioning. “Usually, you don't come to us unless you want something,” he further explained. Kyungmi frowned. “I'm not that bad....” she muttered. “So you need anything Kyungmi?” Nickhun asked. Kyungmi eagerly nodded her head and showed them a basket she kept hidden behind her. She walked to each member, giving them a snack to eat along with water. She made sure to make her brother last.

 

“Thank you!” they all exclaimed in gratitude. Kyungmi smiled, pleased. Then she turned to Junho. He raised an eyebrow before awknowleding the action. He smiled back and finished his snack. He looked at manager. “Hyung, can I go now? I memorized the steps already, and I'm due somewhere soon,” he said. 2PM's manager stared him down.

 

“Depends, is this a certain someone your meeting up with?” he asked. He was hinting on a girlfriend or worst. Junho glanced over at Kyungmi before answering.

 

“No..Not at all,” he said. Their manager paused a few more seconds before allowing Junho to leave. The rest of the members burst into complains. But when he turned, they shut their mouths. Jay turned to Taecyeon. “Turn up the music again!” he exclaimed. And so he did. Kyungmi watched them practice a few steps before Junho came to her side.

 

“Shall we?” he said. Kyungmi beamed. She nodded her head and held his hand. No one noticed besides the leader as they left. His eyebrows furrowed together. He was getting suspicious.

 

 

 

Their arms swung back and forth as Kyungmi happily on her ice-cream. Junho didn't bother to buy one for himself. He was still full from the snack she brought them and – he was content enough being with her. And to think he thought Nickhun would have gotten to her first.

 

“Oppa?”

 

He snapped out his thoughts and looked down at Kyungmi. She extended her other arm out, offering him some of her ice-cream. He shook his head. “No thanks, it's yours.” he said. Kyungmi pouted. “Yah, you're making me feel guilty though oppa,” she said. Junho chuckled. “As long as I'm with you, I'm happy. So don't be guilty,” he said. Kyungmi's pout dispersed and she blushed. She looked forward again.

 

“Oppa...Do..Do you really l-love m-me?” she quietly asked. Junho stopped in his tracks. He turned Kyungmi around so that she was facing him.

 

“Tell me, would I have gone this far to go out in public with you by my side, holding hands too?” he countered. Kyungmi wouldn't meet his gaze. He was right in a way. Junho was an idol. If fans were to find out he was dating, they would go ballistic – or well, most of them would. He might even risk the group's popularity. At least, that's what happened to Simon D and Supreme Team.

 

“Sorry oppa...I was doubting you....” Kyungmi cast her eyes down. Junho smiled and pressed his lips against hers. All the passion and love spilled out, and in that moment, Kyungmi knew that last night wasn't all just a figment of her imagination. It was all real. Junho did love her. 

 


 

The few upcoming chapters will mostly be about these two -cough-meaningloveydoveystuff-cough- =p

I'm usually against PDA...but ^ ^ Oh wells~ Hopefully you guys enjoy~