Back to Normal..?

Oppa's Little Girl

 Okay, tried to make this as not too random, and made the scenes as realistic as possible as they can get with our beloved group in them...

oh & i lied, next chapter is the pairing~ MIANHE~!!!! - BubbleTeaLove

 

~Two Days Later~
 

Poke.

 

“N-nooo...Not the muffin man...”
 

Poke.

 

...snore...

 

Poke.

 

“Chansung!”

 

AHHHHHH!!!” Kyungmi screamed, falling out of bed. Chansung jumped back in surprise, whilst Junsu glared at him. Kyungmi groaned as she sat up, her whole body hurt now. She looked up to see Chansung's behind facing her. Aw, gross, she complained in her head.

 

“Exactly what are you doing in the room anyway?” asked Junsu. Ever since she had moved into the dorm, Junsu had refused to call the room she slept in as their room. He had stated that if he were to sat that, then it would mean he would be acknowledging the fact that Nickhun and Kyungmi might have a relationship – which they did not.

 

“I-I...Don't know?” Chansung sheepishly grinned. He really had no clue anyway. He just saw Nickhun walk out of it and leave the door slightly ajar. And since curiosity always struck him, he had snuck into it, only to see Kyungmi fast asleep. Junsu sighed.

 

“I swear, you guys have forgotten about all the ground rules I set on the first day,” he muttered. Chansung couldn't help but nod in agreement. Kyungmi quirked an eyebrow.

 

“Ground rules?” It was only then did the two men notice the girl. Junsu shook his head. “Just go get changed, it's past twelve o'clock already,” he ordered. Kyungmi rolled her eyes. “Sure thing Captain Meanie,” she said, loud enough to let Junsu hear it. He bit back his insult, deciding that Kyungmi just needed time to recover from the recent breakdown she had. He glanced at Chansung. “Yeah?” he asked.

“Out.” and sulkingly, he did with Junsu right behind him.

 

“YO! If it isn't my two most least favorite people in the world~” Jaebeom greeted. Taecyeon laughed while Junsu got a pillow and threw it at the leader's face. Jay grinned in response. “I'm just kidding~” he sang, bolting out of the room. Chansung blinked, barely registering the leader's weird actions before excusing himself to go to the kitchen.

 

“So...” Taecyeon started, hoping to fill in the awkward silence.

 

“I have awaken!” Kyungmi burst into the room wearing bright colors. Taecyeon gave her brother a questioning look. Last time he checked, Kyungmi was in her “emo” mood since that night...

 

“So, where's Khun oppa and Woo oppa?” she asked. Junsu shrugged. Taecyeon tried to conceal his grin.

 

“Their in his,” he pointed at Junsu, “room.” he finished. Jay popped up, right behind Kyungmi. She jumped in surprise.


“They claim to be doing “nothing” too, but I doubt that,” he added. Taecyeon and the others laughed. But their laughter silenced down when someone's stomach growled really loudly. Kyungmi covered her face in embarrassment. Jay laughed. “Someone's hungry~” he stated. Junsu snickered. “That's what you get for not eating at all yesterday,” he said. Kyungmi pouted – get that. Her face was usually decorated with a frown nowadays. Then Junho walked in wearing an apron.

 

“Junah?” Kyungmi asked, earning a glare from him. He rolled his eyes and rolled up his sleeves, but a glint in his eyes betrayed all of that.

 

Girl, you did not just say that!” he said, snapping his fingers and using his “attitutde.” Kyungmi and the others laughed. Jay strolled up to Junho and put an arm around his shoulders. He winked at him.


“Soooo, you inter-”

 

“No! Dude, I was just kidding. I don't roll that way, man.” he cut in, backing away from Jaebeom. He frowned. “Oh, too bad,” he mumbled, walking off. Junho shivered. “I am never going to go near him again,” he stated. Taecyeon chuckled. “That's hyung for you,” he said. Junsu looked at his sister.

 

“You going to eat now? Junho cooked,” he said. Kyungmi pretended to think about it. Junho sighed. “You asked for it,” said Junho. Then suddenly, he was at the girl's side, tickling her to death.

 

“A-ah!!! S-stop!!!” she screamed and laughed in unison. Junho shook his head. “Not until you go to the kitchen and eat!” he shouted back. Kyungmi nodded her head, tears already b at her eyes. She hated how ticklish she was right now. Crawling her way to the kitchen, Junho only stopped what he was doing when they were inside.

 

“What are you doing?” questioned Chansung. He had heard plently of commotion and happiness in the living room, but decided against entering it. Junsu still scared him. Kyungmi looked up and screamed. Chansung jumped back, but then noticed why she had screamed. He had a knife in his hand raising above his head. He probably looked like a murderer to her just a couple of minutes ago. Junho chuckled and swimped the knife out of the maknae's hand. Meanwhile, Junsu helped Kyungmi up.

 

“Now let us ea – where the heck did the food go?” Junsu asked.

 

So everyone looked at the table to see it full of empty dishes. Junho turned to Chansung with a menacing look. He started to back away. “I can explain!” he said in his defense. Kyungmi joined the gruding Junho. “Oppa. . .Run.” she hissed. And he did.

 

~After Dealing With the Maknae~
 

Nickhun had finally come out of the room with Wooyoung right behind him. The rest of 2PM were all huddled around the television, watching Taecyeon and Chansung compete in a video game. Jay looked up, a mischevious grin displayed on his face. “So, how was it?” he asked, winking at the two. Both of them looked at him confused. Then their manager walked in.

 

“GOOD MORNING~!!!!!!” 2PM plus Kyungmi greeted him.

 

He groggily rubbed his eyes, looking at all the seemingly hyper people in front of him. He sighed and shook his head. And with that, he walked into the kitchen, not even bothering to reply to them. Kyungmi pouted.

 

“Meanie,” she said. Wooyoung ruffled her hair.

 

“I'm surprised you aren't sick of us yet,” he stated. Kyungmi smiled and hugged his arm. “Oppa, you guys are all crazy and weird in your own unique way, I could never be sick of 2PM,” she stated. Nickhun quirked an eyebrow. He really didn't know if that what she had just said was a complement or not.

 

“OH YEAH!” Taecyeon jumped up in victory. He had beaten Chansung in Super Smash Bros. He grinned, that was right. No one messed with Mr. Ok and his pink sidekick – Kirby. Junsu looked up from his phone.

 

“Jia texted me, Miss A. and 2AM are going out for the day. You guys wanna join them? We're being invited anyway,” he asked. Nobody even bothered to look at each other before saying their answer. Which was a big, loud, yes.

 

“Okay, let's go. I'm driving by the way,” Junsu said, showing everyone he had the keys already. They all cheered in response and sprinted for the door. Unfortunately, (for the mananger at least), he chose the wrong timing to return to his room. So as he ventured out into the hallway, he was met with everyone running for the door. Holding his cup of hot coffee tightly, he waited until he heard the door slam shut before loosening his grip on the cup. He sighed in relief, it hadn't spil - “Oh, we'll be back before midnight hyung, Bye!” Wooyoung shouted before slamming the door shut again. Their manager flinched, and his cup spilled all over his shirt.