Memories

Oppa's Little Girl

 

 

After minutes of crying, Kyungmi finally stood up. She tried to rearrange her appearance, despite how messed up she probably looked right now. But after many futile attempts in keeping her hair down, she gave up. She looked at the watch on her wrist – 11:48pm. Almost two hours since she ran away. She let out a heavy sigh and picked up her shoes. Screw appearance, she had to find a way back home – wherever that was. . .

 

 

With our “investigators”. . .

 

Jaebeom sighed and kicked up his feet onto the desk. They were currently looking at the names of the people that attended the concert. And by them, it meant him, Chansung, and Nickhun. He protested against the duty, but nooo...no one trusted him with driving anymore. So going on the search party was out of question.

 

“Exactly what name are we looking for?” he asked again. Chansung's head gave a loud thump as it hit the table. Nickhun gave him a sympathetic look. He couldn't blame the maknae. They had after all, just come back from preforming three hours straight. But at least they had the easier job, though that still didn't actually lower Nickhun's stress level at all. He could have been out there searching too right now.

 

“Jin Woo and Soon-something. I forgot the rest of the name,” he said. Jay gave him a look of disbelief.

 

“I've passed by so many 'Soon's Khun, do you at least know the last names?” he said. Nickhun shook his head. Kyungmi only got as far as too saying their names before shutting . Jay sighed.

 

“Alright, I'll just look their pictures up,” he concluded. Nickhun had stated that he knew their faces. Well, he hoped his suspects were right. So he watched as Jaebeom took out his iPad. Touching some buttons, he was on Facebook in little than no second later. Nickhun couldn't help but chuckle to himself. Facebook, of course.

 

 

Somewhere, someplace. .

 

“Oppa! Oppa! Look!” Soonhye exclaimed. Jin Woo chanced a glance at her as he drove the car. Soonhye was happily waving her phone in glee. She had been on Facebook for a while now, causing a stiff silence to happen in the car.

 

“What is it?” Jin Woo questioned. Soonhye almost shoved the phone in his face.

 

THE PARK JAEBEOM FROM 2PM SENT ME A FRIEND REQUEST!!!!!” She squealed in a high-pitched voice. Jin Woo almost had to cover his ears. Then he shoved the phone away from his face.

 

“That's wonderful,” he muttered. Soonhye rolled her eyes.

 

“Boys, you'll never understand the importance of stuff like this,” she said. Jin Woo raised an eyebrow. Actually, he did. But he only thought that it was foolish to obsess over someone who would probably never even give you more than a second glance. But then, Kyungmi was like that too. . .Jin Woo shook his head. No, he had to forget about her. He hated her guts. Period.

 

“Jin Woo!” Soonhye shrieked, but it was too late.

 

The last thing the couple saw were bright lights literally blinding them.

 

With Kyungmi. . .

 

Her feet were aching. The only good thing happening to her was that she knew she was heading the right direction. Her phone said so, before dying that is. She groaned as she stepped on another sharp pebble again. That was it! Kyungmi put on her heels and continued her pace. She blew a strand of hair out of her face. She'd rather walk in pain than risk the chance of coming back home with bleeding feet. Though she quickly stopped in her tracks. Aigooo...I can't go back to the dorm after randomly running away from them! She yelled in her mind. She face palmed herself and looked for a place to rest. Her eyes spotted a park from across the road and decided best to take a seat there. After all, there was bound to be a bench waiting for her.

 

 

-Loser, doesn't do anything but study and run!”

 

Kyungmi kept her head down as she hurriedly walked across the track field. There were small clumps of girls around the field, waiting for the school's prized baseball team to arrive and practice their running. She usually came to the field before them so she could avoid her classmates. But unfortunately, the girls had become smart enough to come early to get good seats. Kyungmi would know. Her crush was part of the team. . .

 

You okay?”

Those were the first words he had spoken to her. Kyungmi looked down from the top of the bleachers and at Jin Woo's face. His brown hair clung to his forehead due to sweat, but his boyish looks never failed to cause her heart to beat faster than normal. She nodded her head and stood up.

 

Come on Jin Woo-shii!!! Ignore that loser girl!” one of the girls shouted. He turned around, and Kyungmi watched as he surprisingly defended her name. Then he turned back to face her with that sweet smile of his. Back then, Kyungmi had done nothing but think of how lucky she was to have a guy like him.

 

Wanna join us?” he asked. Kyungmi meekly nodded her head. Jin Woo grinned, as if he had won a medal or something. “Well? What are you waiting for? Let's run!” he exclaimed, his voice full of enthusiasm. By now, he was standing in front of her. He extended out a hand. Kyungmi smiled. She promised herself to never forget that day.

 

Kyungmi?”


The scene was starting to blur. Kyungmi screamed out Jin Woo's name. She was begging him not to leave her alone again.

 

Kyungmi?!”

 

And everything was gone.

 

Kyungmi!”

 

The girl shot up, startled and awake. She had fallen asleep on the bench. She looked blankly at the dark space in front of her. Nothing but the faint light of the moon chased the dark away. Then two strong arms wrapped around her. Warmth spread through her cold body.

 

“Kyungmi. . .” the voice was becoming familiar now. Where had she heard it before?
 

 

 

 

That's her!

 

Nickhun exclaimed. Jaebeom grinned in accomplishment. He had finally found one of two of the people they were searching for. Nickhun took the iPad in his hands and looked at the profile picture.

 

Kwon Soonhye

 

And right below that.

 

In a Relationship with Chang Jin Woo

 

That's right, those were the two people they were looking for. Nickhun looked at Jaebeom, about to confess something, but the leader too, had fallen asleep. He sighed. The news would have to wait. Nickhun glanced at the clock. It was thirty minutes pass midnight. He closed his eyes and prayed for Kyungmi's wellness and safety. If anything, he also hoped that one of the members had found her already. . .


 


 

 

I know some people hate sad stuff...but...just bear with me right now...if ya want, I can tell ya that after this, there will be 1 or 2 more chappies full of drama until we get a Kyungmi&_______ pairing at last! ^-^

Oh & imma be on vacation soon...so that's why im updating as much as I can...Sayanora for now!!!!

For the rest who bothered to read this, hope ya liked it!
Have a nice/day night!