Concert Time~!!!!!

Oppa's Little Girl

I usually don't write a a/n in the start of the chappy, but change is good sometimes~

I wrote this during school, so i'm not too sure if its good but~ hope ya enjoy!!!
 

 


 

Nickhun covered his mouth, trying to conceal his laughter. Junho looked up and saw just in time to glare at the older boy. “Don't. Laugh. At. Me.” he said through gritted teeth.

 

But it was hard not to, considering the over use of make-up that was on his face. Luckily, the box had two female costumes, and so, Wooyoung was currently accompanying him in cross dressing. He fumbled with the hem of his shirt. “Why is it always me who has to cross-dress?” he questioned. The other two boys shrugged.

 

“I just hope this plan will be successful,” Junho stated. He was sacrificing way too much of his image (and not to mention pride) for it. Nickhun laughed and unlocked the doors. “Don't worry, the chances of the press seeing you like this is ninety to a hundred,” he said. Wooyoung rolled his eyes. “Yes, that makes us feel so much better,” he mumbled. Junho let out a sigh and pushed the him/her out the car. “Oh be a man!” he exclaimed. Wooyoung gave him a critical look. Yes, like 'he' should be talking.

 

 

 

 

Kyungmi quickly gathered her things off the ground and stood up. “Sorry, but I-I have to go,” she said timidly. But none of the girls would break their circle around her. Kyungmi mentally cursed at them. Why did she even have to get haters? Oh yeah, it was stupid Kyuhyun's fault. . .She mentally sighed.

 

“Kyuuuungggmiiii!!!!” The girls finally parted.

 

And in came the weirdest sight of all. Kyungmi would have laughed at what was in front of her, but held it back. She was too shocked to laugh at all.

 

“Jun-”

 

Junah! Aigooo, silly girl! How long will it take you to remember my name?! We've been friends for like, for-eh-ver!!!” Junah exclaimed, putting a lot of emphasis on the last word.

 

Kyungmi looked down, hoping that her bangs would cover her amused expression. Meanwhile, 'Junah' let out a dramatic sigh and took her hand. “She” gave each girl that surrounded them an apologetic smile. “Sorry, but I gotta steal Kyungmi now. See ya!” and with that perky farewell, “she” pulled Kyungmi away from them.

 

Though once they were a few meters away, Kyungmi finally burst out laughing. 'Junah' cast her an annoyed look before sighing. “Just...Just please hold back the comments,” Junho said, letting his voice drop back to normal. Kyungmi nodded her head, trying not to laugh too much than normal. But when she did quiet down a little, she wiped the tears away from her eyes.

 

Oh and Junah?” she asked.

 

“Yeah?”
 

Nice legs. . .

 

And with that comment, Junho's face flared with embarrassment whilst Kyungmi continued her laughter.

 

With Wooyoung~. . .

 

 

Wooyoung didn't know what disturbed him more. The fact that he was so accustomed to walking in high heels, or that he didn't mind dressing up as a girl. Passing by a fountain, he caught a glimmer of his reflection and realized how feminine he looked. Shuddering at the thought, Wooyoung just desperately hoped that no paparazzi will discover him wearing all this.

 

“Victoria-shii!”

 

Finally, he had found her!
 

The girl whipped around, quickly flipping her hood over her head as she gazed around the quiet scenery. When she saw Wooyoung, her eyes widened and she turned – about to run. Wooyoung cursed under his breath as he kicked his heels off and sprinted at his normal speed to catch up to her. Victoria was really frightened now. Then when she was only a few centimeters away, he lunged for her arm.

Caught in his grasp, Victoria opened to scream for help. But luckily, Wooyoung cut her off.

 

“It's me! Wooyoung! Nickhun's ex-wife!” he exclaimed.

 

Victoria stopped trying to squirm her way out his grasp as realization came upon her. She took off her hood with her free hand and brushed some hair out of her eyes.

 

“W-Wooyoung?” she whispered.

 

Wooyoung happily nodded his head, and simultaneously let go of her. His mission was half way accomplished. Now he just had to back to the car. . .

 

“Why are you dressed like. . .that?

 

Victoria's voice snapped him out his devious thoughts. He was thinking about ways to get back at Nickhun and Junho. Wooyoung shrugged.

 

“Honestly, this was all you husband's and Junho's thinking. Not mine. I'm just in it because I was in the same car as them,” he answered.

 

Victoria nodded her head in response. Well, she could always get answers from Nickhun anyway. And besides, anything that required Wooyoung to dress up as a girl meant that something big...or strange, was going on. She just hoped it wasn't the latter one.

 

Kyungmi!”

 

She gave Nickhun a smile as he greeted her upon entering the car. Junho had followed her in suit with humiliation clearly visible on his scowling face. Nickhun chuckled and turned from the driver's seat.

 

“So how was school?” he asked.

 

Kyungmi shrugged. School? There was little progress with what she was actually learning, but it was all fine in the end. Well almost. But she decided to keep that part of her life hidden from him, and everybody else around her. They were her troubles, and no one else needed to be involved in them.

 

“I like what you did with Juna – I mean Junho though. I never thought I'd say this, but he does look pretty,” she commented. Nickhun snickered whilst Junho's face kept on getting a darker shade of red. But he bit back all nasty remarks and continued to vigoriously try to wipe the make up off his face.

 

“Hm? Looks like Wooyoung found Victoria too,” Nickhun announced, glancing out the window. Kyungmi followed his gaze, and found herself feeling...icky. It was like she regretted being in the car now. Whatever the cause of the feeling was, she shook it off and masked her inner most thoughts with a smile.


“Annonghaseyo oppa!”

 

Victoria eagerly got into the passenger seat while Wooyoung squished into the back with Junho and Kyungmi. Though like his younger group member, he wore a scowl on his face.

 

“Never. Will I ever do that again,” he muttered darkly.

 

~Hours later~

 

 

“Oh don't be such a killjoy!”

 

Kyungmi frowned. She refused to go. She saw no point in joining them anyway. After all, she did have an art assignment to do and some extra just-in-case-studying to do. Besides, after hearing the other guests that would be there – she just couldn't bother to go with them.

 

Chansung sighed and released her hand. He cast her one last glance before leaving the room. Kyungmi sighed too, and part of her felt bad for rejecting him, but her stubborn was notoriously famous for neglecting and saying 'no' to things she didn't like. Then her brother strolled in the room. With just one glance at his face, Kyungmi knew why he was in the room. She shook her head before he could get a word out his mouth. Junsu sighed and leaned against the desk. His palms supported his position and he crossed his leg over the other. It was a stance that Kyungmi was all to familiar with. And she hated it.

 

“No, I am not going okay?” she said. But Junho wasn't the type to take no as an answer.

 

“If you give me a good reason why, then fine, I'll leave you alone,” he said. Kyungmi bit her bottom lip. What else she hated? How he always started a conversation with that question.


“Because I've got an art project to finish and some studying just in case of a pop quizzes,” she said calmly. Two can play the 'calm' game. Junsu rolled his eyes.

 

“Kyungmi, your art project isn't due till the end of the last semester, and that's not till two months. And,” he quickly added in. Kyungmi's frown, if even possible, widened more as she was cut off.

 

“For a fact, I know there won't be any pop quizzes considering this is just a new semester,” he finished smugly. Kyungmi let out a gruding sigh. Leave it to Junsu to be victorious with the argument.

 

“Now get changed, we're leaving in ten minutes,” he said, leaving the room. Kyungmi waited till his footsteps couldn't be heard anymore before slamming the door shut. Hey, if you lived with him for twenty years and still get to be bossed around, you would be like this too. . .

 

“Awwww!!! Not my kimchi!!!!” Chansung whined. 2PM's manager sighed as he watched Wooyoung and Nickhun clean up the mess. Meanwhile, Jaebeom still kept apologizing as he accidentally spilled the bowl of ramen onto the floor. Taecyeon shook his head in dismay. “Of course you would be the one to do that hyung,” he stated. Jay shot him a glare before resuming to his chorus of apologies.

 

“I'm donee!”

 

Everybody stopped with what they were doing to look at Kyungmi. She wore a simple yet flattering dress. But really, if it weren't for Junsu who bought her new clothes, then she would have been stuck in ragged apparel. Jay snapped his act back together, and in a flash was at her side.

 

“So you did want to be my guest of honor after all!” he exclaimed. Kyungmi rolled her eyes and playfully pushed him away. Jay pouted. “Yah! I raised you better!” he said. Kyungmi, as well as everybody else raised an eyebrow in questioning. Jay looked around.

 

“What?” he asked the dumbfounded crowd.

 

Junsu shook his head. “Yeah, well you are insane,” he sighed. “Let's just go before we're late,” he said, heading out the door. The manager, and just about everyone else followed his actions. Though Nickhun stayed behind and now they were the only two in the dorm. Kyungmi's face colored upon remembering what happened at her birthday. Things hadn't really been the same for the two of them since that night.

 

“Before I forget, Victoria will be there too. So you don't have to worry about being stuck with just the stage crew,” he said. Kyungmi feebly nodded her head in recognition to the statement. At the same time, the mysterious feeling returned again. . .

 

“Oppa!!!!”

 

It was a blur, but Kyungmi could faintly see the outlines of three females rushing past her and towards 2PM. She turned around, regaining her vision to see Victoria and two other unfamiliar girls. She wondered who they were, but dismissed the thought seeing that it really didn't matter. But curiousity did have it's way of coming back so. . .

 

“Kyungmi ah! Over here!”

 

Victoria had called her over to the other two females from before. Only Nickhun and Junsu was with them. The rest of 2PM were busily preparing for the mini concert.

 

“Hey, I just wanted to introduce you to my fellow members and friends! This is Amber, and that's Sulli,” she said, gesturing to the rightful owners of each name. Kyungmi nodded her head. “Annoyonghaseyo, Kim Kyungmi imida!” she replied. The other two bowed in greeting as well.

The one named Sulli stepped up and admired Kyungmi's dress.

 

“Unnie, this is so pretty!” she commented. Junsu smiled in the background. Of course it would be, since he picked it out. Kyungmi made a mental note to never let Junsu do the shopping for her anymore. Despite how amazingly stylish he is.

 

“Well, we should be going now. Hope you enjoy the concert girls,” Nickhun said, waving farewell. They did in unison.

 

Amber nudged Victoria.

 

“Why don't you give him a good luck kiss unnie?” she suggested, causing the older girl to blush madly. She shook her head. She could never do that...not in public at least. Sulli laughed at her leader's reaction. “Aigooo, you two are so cute together! Don't you agree unnie?” she turned to Kyungmi. She nodded her head. “Yeah. . .” she said, her voice barely audible.

 

Junsu sighed.

 

“I should be going too, see ya later sis!” he said, jogging towards the stage. Kyungmi watched as he disappeared behind the red curtains.

 

Now she really did feel alone.

 

“Hey Kyungmi, want to join us in the VIP section?” Victoria startled her out her thoughts.

 

Amber cut her to it with speaking.

 

“Unless you want to actually go out to the side stage. No one will see you there besides the members, and besides,” she gave a small shrug. “It does have a better view of the crowd,” she finished. But something about the word crowd gave Kyungmi some confusion. Amber's voice had hinted something about them. Sulli giggled.

 

“She means cute boys. They usually get dragged to concerts like these by sisters or something,” she cleared out. Kyungmi nodded her head.

 

“So?” Victoria asked. Kyungmi paused a beat before replying.

 

“I think...I'll go out the side stage,” she finally said. Victoria smiled in understanding and bid goodbye while the other two girls gossiped behind her.

 

“Have fun unnie!” Sulli exclaimed.

 

Kyungmi closed her eyes as she made her way towards the side stage.

 

Fun? Hopefully. . .

 

FIVE SECONDS BOYS!”

 

Kyungmi watched the chaos unravel before her. The members had little time to prepare for their second to last song. But with the rush going on, Junho had found the time to find her small hiding spot from everyone.

 

“How were we?” he asked, almost out of breath. Kyungmi smiled.

 

“Awesome, you guys are doing great!” she praised. There were probably other fans and people who would have probably done better with commenting on their performance, but it seemed like for Junho that her small sentence did all the better. He grinned and patted her back.

 

“Just one more song and we're done,” he paused to catch his breath.

 

Thanks Kyungmi!” he exclaimed, sprinting to his spot on stage. Kyungmi gave a small smile in reply to his gratefulness and watched as they preformed their heart out. They really do love what their doing, she thought. But her focus dwindled away as she scanned the people on the front row. Her eyes widened.

 

How could I just notice now? She thought in disbelief.

 

Right in the middle front row, were two particular people. Soonhye and Jin Woo. She tried to look away, but couldn't. They just looked so in love with each other. Unknowingly, tears started to run down her cheeks.

 

But how? How was it possible for the person who she loved so much, and the person who she hated with so much passion, come together and be a couple? How? Kyungmi closed her eyes as the music drowned out everything else out. She tried to forget everything about the past and what she saw. But she couldn't. It was like it was forever engraved in her mind.

 

(Pain) apheumeul moaseo

(Pain) Gather all my pain

 

(Fear) apheumeul moaseo

Gather all my fear

 

Memories of my broken heart

Memories of my broken heart~”

 

Kyungmi stumbled backwards. She couldn't stay here any longer. Not when she was obviously unwanted. Turning around, she sprinted pass the stage crew, Amber, and the guards at the exit. She only stopped when she reached the streets. There, she collapsed onto her knees and sobbed.

 

. . .Meanwhile. . .

 

When 2PM finished their concert, they eagerly yet tiredly headed backstage. There, Nickhun was greeted by Victoria. She gave him a nice cold bottle of water and wiped some of his sweat with a towel.

Whilst Jay complained something about how lucky he was, having a wife and all.

 

“Hungry?” Sulli popped up with a tray of food. Chansung reacted quickly and dashed for it, frightening the girl. Taecyeon laughed.

 

“Hey, where's Kyungmi?” the Jun brothers asked in unison. It was when Amber ran to them, panting.

 

“Ky-Kyungmi,” she gasped.

 

Junsu helped her stand straight while Victoria gave her something to drink. And so after taking a few gulps of water, she could finally speak properly.

 

“Well I was just coming back from the bathroom when she suddenly ran past me. I called out to her, but she wouldn't answer. I think I heard her crying so I followed, but when I got outside, she was gone,” Amber explained. Junsu cursed.

 

“Where could she have gone?” Junho asked. Chansung finished chewing his food before speaking up.

 

“Do you think we'll be able to get a list of the people who came to the concert?” he said. Jay nodded his head.

 

“Yeah, but why would we need that though. It's not like one of them triggered her to cry, right?” he said. A light bulb went off in Nickhun's head. “Actually, we could use that later but right now, we need to look for her,” he stated. Everybody nodded their heads in grim agreement. Taecyeon was about to call out Junsu's name, but when he looked to were he formerly was, no one was there. Instead, he was already in their manager's car driving away.

 

“Damn Kyungmi, where are you?” he muttered to himself.