Only you

Oppa's Little Girl

 

 

Hola mi compadres ~!!!! (<---Don't judge my Spanish...I never really learned the language anyway XP ) I feel giddy...hyper, and extra happy for some reason, & I know I really shouldn't be but...*shrugs* Just cause I love ya guys & cause Beast has attracted me w/ their Jap. Version of Shock.....I shall update!!!!

 

ps. Thanks 2pmwives and other(s)!! But I'm not in JP anymore....sooo...you could say I'm okies!

______________________________________________________________

 

 

Kyungmi sighed in frustration. Where the heck could Nickhun be?! She had been looking for at least two hours now ! . . . .Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration, she thought. But it might have well been two hours! She unconsciously touched the diamond necklace that now perched on her neck. She would have to remind herself to repay Minho somehow for the lavishing present. Though as she bumped into someone and fell on her bum, she made a mental note to stop daydreaming constantly as well. Kyungmi got up with the help of the person who she collided with.

 

J-Junho!”

she exclaimed in surprise. Besides Taecyeon and Nickhun, he was the only 2PM member that she hadn't seen all night. Of course, Chansung would have been part of the list, but with one glance at the buffet table, she would be able to catch sight of the giant maknae.

 

H-he-hey Kyungmi, nice evening isn't it?” Junho stuttered. His face was red, and he seemed all flustered. But about what? Kyungmi asked herself. Though she didn't question and just flashed him a smile. “Seeing that we're all inside a room and not outside, I wouldn't really know. But I guess it is a nice evening,” she replied, a joking tone hinted in her voice. Junho let out a shaky laugh as he cast some glances to the side. For some reason, it looked like Junho was an animal being hunted down by a predator. Kyungmi was about to ask who he was exactly looking for before a giant hand came slamming down on her bare shoulder. She flinched at the force and connected the arm to Taecyeon.

 

Sup Kyungmi! Junho! Find Nickhun yet?” he asked. Kyungmi shook her head. “Noooo,” she drawled the word out. Taecyeon smirked and with his other hand, pointing at the stage overlooking the dancefloor. Surely enough, the DJ was there along with Khun. Kyungmi's eyes perked up and she cupped two hands around , but as she was about to shout his name, Taecyeon cut her off.

Listen,” he said. So she did.

 

Hey guys, as you all know, it's Kyungmi's birthday, so me and the rest of 2PM decided to dedicate one of our songs to her tonight. Happy birthday Kyungmi,” Nickhun spoke into the mike. Then the lights went out till a spotlight sparked to life on her and her brother. Junsu smiled before he sang into the mike.

 

Only you niga anim nal golchil su eobseo

Only you, if it's not you, I can't be fixed

 

nandasi useul su ga eobseo

I wouldn't be able to breathe again

It's only you my baby it's only you~”

 

 

And then the tempo of their song began to pace faster as the people in the room just clapped and cheered every now and then. But basically, it was quiet as the voices of 2PM's members serenaded over the crowd. Kyungmi could only watch in awe and enchantment. Though part of her ached. The boys were all so kind to her, but she had done nothing but kept secrets from them. . .

 

Listen, neon cham areumdawosseo useul

Listen, you were really beautiful when you smiled~”

 

Now, it was all quiet, and Nickhun was the only member in the spotlight as was Kyungmi. She watched as he strode forwards till he was right in front of her. Smiling, he took her hand and the music began again. That is, in a different beat now;

 

Geolaeseo nan I oneul, malhaneun geol huhoe hajin anhneunda;

And so, I don't regret saying this tonight,

Saranghae”

 

Nothing could be heard now. Not even the breaths of a person. But Kyungmi was sure her heartbeat could be audible to anyone, even if they were miles away from the place she was at. The suddeness of Khun's words was so shocking, that Kyungmi didn't know what to do. But when the lights flickered off a second next after Nickhun's confession. After that, she felt a pair of warm, soft lips on hers. She wanted to pull away, but her mind blanked out on her and her senses dulled. During those five seconds of bliss, it was only her and Nickhun.

 

Sorry! My fault!” Jay announced as the lights went back on. The kiss, quickly as it had come, ended as Jay exclaimed his mistake on leaning against the light switches.

 

Yah! Did you two do anything?!” Junsu yelled from across the room. His anyalitcal gaze intimidated Kyungmi, and she was about to spill the beans if not for Khun. He waved a hand in the air, as if dismissing the suspicion Junsu currently had. “Nope, not at all hyung!” he replied. Junsu held his stare on them for a few more seconds before sighing and letting go of the suspicion. As he turned away, the party went back to life whilst Kyungmi just sighed in relief. Nickhun turned to her and gave her his trademark wink. Her face instantly reddened upon remembering the kiss, but before anything else happened, he was gone. Kyungmi blinked as Ye Eun came running towards her.

 

What happened?! He kissed you, didn't he?! Aigooo, Kyungmi!!! Tell meeeee!!!!” she shouted. But Kyungmi was too dazed to answer. Reality can wait right now, Ye Eun too, she thought, smiling like a fool. Ye Eun frowned. “Aigooo, Kyungmi!” she waved a hand in front of the girl's face. She sighed. “This is gonna be long night...” she muttered.


___________________________________________________________________________________

 

....My mood just plummeted by A LOT...I didn't expect that scene to turn out crappy but~...I still like it! XD moodswings, ignore me!

Hope it lived up to you expectations!!! But hmmmm.....should I make it dramatic and add Junho;s confession too???....or shall I just end the story here??? idk..............................Have a nice day/night!!!!!