Preparations~

Oppa's Little Girl

 

 

"Should we wake her up?"

"No! What if she attacks us?!"

"You guys make her sound like some animal. . ."

". . .Manager snores really loud. . ."
"What the. .?!"

 

Kyungmi yawned and opened her eyes. Eight other pair of eyes blinked back at her. Seconds passed, and before you knew it, she was screaming.

"What the heck are you people doing?!" she shouted furiously. Some of the members looked down, fidgeting with their fingers, while others could only reply back with a sheepish grin. Maddy chuckled. "They were wondering if they should wake you up, but besides that. Ye Eun and Taecyeon are planning to take you out soon. So you should get ready." she said. Kyungmi nodded her head and jumped out of bed. She sent one last loathing glace at the boys before going into the bathroom. Jaebeom sighed.

"Is it just me, or did she get scarier?" he stated, earning a punch from the girl's brother.

 

Then when Kyungmi was out, she found the two people she would be going out with already waiting for her at the door. Ye Eun's face seemed to be trying to constrain some sort of curiosity, while Taecyeon was self-conciously looking down at his pink shirt. Kyungmi giggled. "Trying out a new style oppa?" she questioned. He looked at her and shrugged. "Like it? Ye Eun thinks it makes me look more manlier." he said. Kyungmi laughed and shook her head. Ye Eun rolled her eyes. "Whatever, let's go! Go!" she exclaimed, pushing the two out the door.

"Hold on!"

The two girls turned to see Nickhun hurriedly approaching them, whilst Taecyeon was busy admiring the pink shirt. "I do look good, don't I?" he mumbled to himself. Nickhun quirked an eyebrow upon hearing Taecyeon's comment but decided to leave him alone. "Here, you haven't eaten in a while, and not much yesterday as well. . .So I thought you might want this." he said, handing her a paper bag. Kyungmi took it and peeked inside. She smiled. "Barbecue. . .and some bubble tea! Thank you oppa!" Kyungmi thanked, giving him a hug. Nickhun smiled and watched as the trio left. But as they departed the building. . .

Ye Eun nudged Kyungmi.

"What?"

The older girl giggled.

"So, what did you and Prince Charming do last night?" she winked. Kyungmi's face flushed a deep red. "Yah! Unnie! You're sounding like Jaebeom oppa now!" she shotued. Ye Eun laughed. "But you still gotta tell me though." she said. Kyungmi sighed. It was going to be a long day. . .

 


  

Taecyeon shifted uncomfortably from the stares he'd been recieving. Kyungmi giggled whlie Ye Eun rolled her eyes. She nudged him, pointing at his choice of clothing. "What? I just don't get it. I'm wearing sunglasses and all. But they just keep staring!" he exclaimed in frustration. Kyungmi giggled again to his annoyance. "Maybe it's because you chose to wear pink oppa. Its really. .unusual to see since everybody else is in darker colors." Kyungmi said.  Taecyeon sighed.


 

“Well look who it is! My two favorite people in the whole entire world!” Jaebeom suddenly popped out. He swung an arm around Taecyeon and Kyungmi. Ye Eun gave him a suspicious look.

“What about me?” she questioned, half expecting he made a mistake in his sentence. 2PM's leader shrugged, dropping his arms to his sides. “I'm scared of you.” he said. Ye Eun scowled and playfully slapped him on the arm. “Yah!” she exclaimed. Jaebeom laughed. “Oh! Looks like we have to cross! Now Kyungmi, hold my-” he stopped talking as he noticed the girl completely ignore him. She ran ahead, across the street with Ye Eun. He looked up at Taecyeon.

“What?”


 “Hold my hand.” Jay said seriously. He quickly took 's hand and dragged him towards the other two girls. They laughed at the sight.


 “Oppa, gwenchanna?” Ye Eun asked. Jay shook his head. “This little lady right here didn't hold my hand when crossing the street!” he shouted. Kyungmi quirked an eyebrow. “I'm not a kid anymore you know.” she stated. Jay rolled his eyes.


“Still! Aigoo. . .if something happens to you, Junsu will kill mee!” he exclaimed. Ye Eun chuckled. “I don't see a problem there. Anyways, don't you two have some schedules to attend to? I'll take care of Kyungmi for the rest of the day, araso?” she asked. The two boys shrugged. “Whatever.” Taecyeon mumbled. Kyungmi gasped. "Oppa! I thought we were gonna hang out today!" she complained. Jaebeom patted her head. "Don't worry~ We'll rescue you from the witch's grasp later! Till then! Bye!" he exclaimed, dragging the giant away. Kyungmi pouted, causing Ye Eun to laugh. "Come on, we have to find you something pretty to wear for tonight." she said, taking her away as well.


 

After visiting countless stores, Ye Eun was at the point of giving up their fruitless search for the perfect clothes. Kyungmi on the other hand, didn't mind too much as she sipped her hot chocolate in content. But what she couldn't dismiss in her head, was the fact that Ye Eun only brought her to stores of a particular style and apparel. After leaving one more store, she decided to bring up the question.


 

“Unnie, why do we go in dress stores? Why not, I don't know, different ones?” she asked. Ye Eun cast a glance at her before deciding whether she should tell the girl or not of the plan tonight. She decided not to tell and just sent her a weary smile. “It's a secret, but come on! I think I finally know where to go!” she stated, calling up someone on her phone. No seconds later, a car pulled beside them. The window scrolled down, revealing Jea. “You called?” she smiled. Ye Eun nodded her head. “Still haven't found a dress unnie, so I was wondering if you could help.” she said. Jea pretended to hesitate on her answer before unlocking the car's doors. “Sure! Hop in! I know the perfect place!” she exclaimed.


 


 


 

Coming into the store, Kyungmi wasn't so sure she could live up to the same standards as those of the dresses that surrounded her. Jea chuckled and patted her back, “Don't worry, one will fit you perfectly...Now where is she?” she mumbled quietly to herself. She left the two girls in search of someone particular. Ye Eun looked around. “Well....we should start looking I guess.” she said. Kyungmi shrugged and followed the older girl as she went up aisle after aisle.

 

“Found it!”

Jea emrerged from a rack of dressed, brandishing a particular one out. Kyungmi and Ye Eun gazed over at it. Their jaws dropped.

“You expect me...to wear that?!” she shouted. The dress was pretty, cocktail styled, but flirty at the same time. What kind of event am I going to tonight exactly?! She thought, taking the dress into her hands. It was soft – silk. She pressed it against her body and cast the two women in front of her an unsure look. They grinned back. Kyungmi gulped. She had a bad feeling about tonight.

 

So after successfully forcing her to get the dress, the trio left the store and headed off to buy some snacks. Upon entering the shop, many people cast suspicious glances towards Kyungmi's partners. Even with their hats, scarves, and glasses on, they seemed familiar, or for better terms, famous. “Hmmm. . .we'll take a cup of coffee please. How about you Kyungmi?” Jea asked. Kyungmi looked up at the menu and decided wouldn't be able to take the bitter taste of coffee and went off with hot chocolate instead. “What a wonderful choice!” Ye Eun exclaimed brightly. She was way too perky today.

 

 

With our lovely boys. . .

 

( Play - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkwPTz67sgI&feature=fvst  )

Hyung!!!!” Chansung complained. Junsu had taken more than two hours getting dressed. And if he just all suddenly forgot, but they only had two bathrooms to share in the whole entire dorm. One of them belonged to the manager! He pounded on the door. The party was soon, and he still wasn't dressed. Taecyeon walked by him laughing. “Poor maknae.” he said in mock sympathy. Chansung frowned and turned to pound on the door again – big mistake. It swung open, and rather than his fist colliding onto the wood, it hit Junsu. He glared at him. “For that-” and he slammed the door close. Chansung sighed and slumped on the ground. Junho passed by, and again, laughed like Taecyeon. “Come on hyung! Give Chansung a chance! Big Bang's coming with the ride soon!” he shouted beofore leaving. But as he sauntered pass Jaebeom's room, he stopped at the doorway.

 

Well hello y¬” he talked to the mirror. Junho quirked an eyebrow. “Hyung. . .?” he questioned. Jabeom turned to him, half dressed. He didn't have his shirt on. He gave out a nervous laugh. “Um, yeah. Pretend you never saw this please.” he said, moving to shut the door. Junho nodded his head and all too gladly quickly walked away. He entered his room and took out the present he was planning to give to Kyungmi. When they were shopping together one day, she had taken a particular in this thing but never bought it. She didn't have enough money back then. He chuckled. He could just imagine her expression when she would open this tonight.

 

Whilst, Nickhun wished he was as confident as the others were with their presents. He sighed as he finished buttoning up his shirt. “Khunnie???? Do you think umma is going to be really surprised for her birthday party?” Wooyoung suddenly popped into the room, shooting the question at him. Nickhun jumped, but quickly recovered from the sudden shock. “Yeah, she'll be really surprised. Why do you ask?” he said. Wooyoung shrugged. “I just have a feeling one of us might mess this up.” he said, making Nickhun spark with curiosity. But his thoughts were answered after hearing Jaebeom's shouts about the party. He laughed and shook his head. Some things will never change.

 

 

Buzzzzz!!!!
 

“I got it!” Taecyeon shouted, opening the door. He was greeted by a rush of wind as the rest of Big Bang stood at the doorway. Youngbae smiled sheepishly. “Sorry, Jiyong hyung just really needs to use the bathroom.” he said apogetically. Taecyeon chuckled and nodded his head. He moved out of the way. “Come on in, the others are just about to be finished getting ready.” he said.

 

“BWOH?!” Chansung whined as Jiyong rushed into the bathroom before he could. Junsu laughed and ruffled his hair. “Just ask manager hyung, he'll understand.” he said, pushing him off towards the direction. The rest of 2PM headed out towards the living room. “You guys ready?” Daesung asked. They all nodded their heads. “Let's party!!!!” Jay exclaimed, pumping a fist into the air. The others laughed. “Just don't drink too much hyung.” Junho wanred. Jay smiled innocently at him. “You think I'm gonna get some girls tonight?” he asked. Taecyeon rolled his eyes and punched him on the arm. “Hyung, it's Kyungmi's birthday!” He pointed out. Jay shrugged. “So I'll get Kyungmi then!” he said. Junsu eyed him warily. “Sure you will. . .” he said. Then Jiyong came in.

 

“We ready?” he asked. They all got up. He grinned. “To the limo then!” he exclaimed, ushering them all out the dorm.

 

Five minutes later. . .

 

Chansung smiled as he entered the living room. He was all freshened up and dressed. But then the eerie silence caught him. He looked around. “Hyungs?! Guys?!” No answer. He sighed and walked back towards the manager's room. “Hyung, they ditched me.”  

 

_____________________________________

 

I'm so sorry for my long absence readers!!! But here it is!!! The next chapter!!! Sorry its kinda ish as of now, but if youve read, ive stopped my kpop life ever since...last month??? idk. . XD but dnt worry, im still gonna finish this story!!! (& who knows? it mite just only be a kpop hiatus????) SO. Don't forget to vote on the poll!!!!

Hope ya liked it & have a nice day/night!!!