Seven Days of 2PM : Junsu

Oppa's Little Girl

 

Kyungmi shivered as she and Jaebeom dragged their bodies out of the pond. A wind blew, and chills ran down each person's back. Kyungmi sneezed. She lightly shoved Jay as Maddy walked over to greet the two with a disapproving look. "I left you guys for five minutes and this is what happens? You'll both get sick! Especially you Kyungmi! You've been out in the cold more often than him! And if Jay gets sick. . .he's an idol!" she scolded. Kyungmi and Jaebeom looked down in shame. It wasn't customary in their lifestyle to be lectured like this these days in their life.

"We're sorry unnie." Kyungmi said. Maddy huffed and took out two steaming hot dogs from a plastic bag she carried. "Here, might as well eat them while their still warm." she said, handing the two one. Kyungmi and Jay gladly took it and munched on the snack, savoring the warmth that spread in their mouths. As they did so, Maddy pulled out her cellphone and called Taecyeon. They were going to need a ride home.

 


 

"Hey." Kyungmi groggily opened her eyes to see her brother's face only centimeters away from her's. She screamed and flailed her arms, trying to keep him a fair distance away. Junsu moved back. "Yah, I was just waking you up." he said. Kyungmi stopped, and looked around the room she was in. She was back on a sofa, in the living room of the dorm

. "H-how did I get here?" she yawned. Junsu chuckled and ruffled her hair. "You fell asleep. Maddy called Taecyeon and he told us what happened. So we picked you up in our van. Your just lucky we just finished our schedule." he said. Kyungmi nodded her head, but it hurt too much and she stopped. Junsu noticed and frowned.

"I'll go get some medicine." he said, leaving her. At the same moment, Junho waltzed in with a bowl of soup. He noticed Kyungmi's gaze and smiled. "How's m-our little princess doing?" he questioned, occupying the spot Junsu sat on. Kyungmi sighed. "I've felt better." she answered. Junho nodded his head and glanced down at his soup. He was planning to have it for dinner. . .

"Here." he said, putting the bowl in front of her. Kyungmi quirked an eyebrow and looked down at the bowl. "H-huh?" she couldn't comprehend what was going on. Junho poked her forehead. "Pabo, it's for you." he said. Kyungmi took a moment before slowly putting both hands on the bowl. Junho let go and watched her sit up properly and take the spoon. She put it in , but only to have her pull it away quickly. "What?" Junho asked.

"It's hot." she stated. Junho laughed and stood up. "Well I did just make it," he said. "See you."

 


 

The next day, Kyungmi was to stay at home no matter what. Worst of all, Junsu was in charge of her for the day. Maddy patted her friend's head. "You'll survive." she said before bidding farewell. Once she was out the door, Kyungmi looked back to see Junsu preparing her congee(sp?).  She went over to him and poked his arm.

"Hm?"

"Oppa, how come you let me stay here?" she asked.

The question had been bothering her since her arrival at the dorm. And she was very surprised to see everyone warmly welcoming her. Junsu shrugged and glanced back at what he was cooking. He decided it didn't need much supervision anymore. He looked down at his younger sister and smiled. "What can I say? I miss taking care of my little sister." he said. He put her in a headlock and ruffled her hair. Kyungmi laughed and tried to get out of his grip, but Junsu was stronger.

"Okay! Okay! I give up!" she exclaimed. Junsu grinned in victory and let go. "After a bowl of congee and a little bit more rest, how about you and I go watch one of your favorite idol's concert?" he suggested. Kyungmi smiled. "That sounds good." she said.

 

So as time passed, and the moment arrived for them to finally leave. Junsu noticed Kyungmi's choice of clothing and shook his head. "No, don't you have anything else to wear?" Kyungmi pouted. "This is the fanciest I've got oppa." she said. Junsu sighed and looked at the clock. He dialed up some random number on his cellphone. Kyungmi quirked an eyebrow, what was her brother planning now?

But she refrained from asking as she looked down at her plain black dress. It didn't shine, it was plain silk and touched the ground. Her hair was simply straight with a red bow perched ontop. Was her choice of clothing that bad? Then finally, Junsu hung up and pointed towards the bathroom. "Go and change back into your pajamas. I called a noona to help you." he said. Kyungmi had no choice but to obey so she headed back in. When the noona did come, she was instantly pushed into the bathroom yet again and given a complete make over.

"Come on!" the noona exclaimed, telling Kyungmi to get out the bathroom. She had done all she could to transform the simple dress into something more stylish and pleasant for the eyes to look at. Given the short amount of time and notice, the noona had to admit she did a pretty good job.

"No! I look ugly. ." Kyungmi said. The noona sighed and stepped into the bathroom to drag the stubborn girl out herself. Junsu doubled over as he looked at HIS little sister.

 

( new look - http://www.yukisale.com/bmz_cache/0/05665f8d71d2a9db60d2af69db4a1774.image.464x720.jpg  )

"They grow up so fast, don't they?" Junsu snapped out his trance and looked to his side to see Jaebeom looking at Kyungmi. He blinked repeatedly. Hadn't he left with the others?! "Don't you have a schedule to attend to?" he asked in annoyance. Jay just grinned back, as if mocking him. "Yah!" Junsu exclaimed.

"Oppa?" Junsu stopped mid way from hitting Jay on the shoulder when Kyungmi called out to him. He looked up to see the two girls giving him weird stares. "Are you alright dongseang?" the noona asked. Junsu raised an eyebrow. Why wouldn't he be?
"Well for starters, your talking to yourself." Jay whispered before disappearing in a poof of smoke. Kyungmi walked over to her brother and placed a hand on his head. "You are warm. . .Are you sure you didn't catch a cold oppa?" she asked worriedly. Junsu shook his head. "N-no. . .Just out of it a little." he muttered. Jaebeom reappeared beside Kyungmi with an arm around her shoulders.

"Remember, I'm only your imagination." he whispered before disappearing again. Junsu sighed and rubbed his temples. He needed a vacation far away from him soon. Kyungmi titled her head to the side, but shrugged it all off. If her brother said he was fine, she would believe him.

"Anyways, thank you  unnie for helping me!" Kyungmi bowed. The noona smiled. "Just remember, let no one touch your hair." she warned before gathering her things. "Bye!" and with that, she left.

Junsu poked Kyungmi. "Yeah?"

"By chance, do you sometimes imagine Jaebeom hyung's voice in your head?" he asked. Kyungmi shook her head.

"I think your losing it oppa. . ." she mumbled. Junsu sighed and grabbed the keys off the kitchen counter. "Whatever, let's just go." and with that, the two were off.

________________________________________________________

 

*bows* I'm so SORRY!!!!! I had nothing at all planned out for Junsu's day. . . .I know I should, since he's Kyungmi's brother after all =.= im a horrible author. .please forgive me. . .

Happy Holidays guys!!!!!