Seven Days of 2PM : Wooyoung. . ?

Oppa's Little Girl

 

Maddy peered into the small bakery. The layout of it was plain yet cute. She opened the door and a bell tinkled above her. She smiled. The place was simply inviting and beamed of a homey aura.

"May I help you?" an old woman stepped out from behind the counter. Maddy bowed and greeted her a good day. Then she pointed over at a peculiar cake. The ahjumma quirked an eyebrow up. But before she was about to speak, a huge figure came into the bakery. Taecyeon coughed, shaking some snow that clung to his shoes. He bowed.

"Mianhe ahjumma." he said, noticing the mess he made. The old lady waved a hand.

"It's alright, so what can I do for you a couple like you two?" she asked. Maddy blushed and shook her head in protest. Meanwhile, Taecyeon cleared up their name. "We're not. . errr. . .dating. We're just friends." he said. The lady nodded her head.

"Mhmmm. . " she said with a knowing tone, then she walked over to the cake Maddy had recently pointed at. "I take it you two would like to order an exact replica of this cake?" she asked. Maddy smiled. "Yes please." she said. The old lady glanced at her then looked at Taecyeon carefully.

"Say. . .aren't you Taecyeon of 2PM?" she questioned. His eyes widened, but Taecyeon remained his composure. He nodded his head. The ahjumma smiled. "It seems like 2PM has found a favoring for my bakery. Why just yesterday, Chansung was here with a girl too." she said, reminscing to the past. She snapped her fingers. "Alright, I'll have that cake for you to pick up in three days. Araso? Meanwhile, why don't you two stay awhile for some hot chocolate? It's awfully cold outside." she said. Maddy and Taecyeon exchanged glances. Maddy was fine with it, but of course, Taecyeon had a schedule to attend to soon. He shrugged.

"Sure." he agreed to Maddy's surprise. She opened to say something, but Taecyeon cut her to it.

"It's either I stay with you, or you go back home to help Manager hyung Christmas shopping. . .Which trust me, isn't as fun as it might seem to be." he said. Maddy nodded her head. "Oh, okay." she said.

They took a seat at some random table and the old lady came back with two steaming cups of hot chocolate. "Enjoy~" she sang, leaving the two to themselves. Maddy held the cup between her hands, providing them warmth. Taecyeon glanced outside before looking at her. "So . . ." he began.

 


 

"Brain freeze!" Wooyoung exclaimed, holding his head. Kyungmi bit her bottom lip in order to prevent a comment as she handed him a cup of coffee. He gladly drank it, but seconds later spat the drink out. "Ugh, who made that?!" he complained. Kyungmi pouted. "Yah!" she shouted, throwing a pillow at him. They were in the dorm alone, the rest of 2PM gone, and Maddy, well Kyungmi had sent her off with Taecyeon.

I wonder how things are between those two. . .she wondered. For the past days, Kyungmi had found herself being occupied with the members rather than with her friend. Wooyoung stuck his tongue out at her. "Even Chansung can make better coffee!" he stated. Kyungmi rolled her eyes and pinched his cheek. "Y-yah! It hurts!" he whined. Kyungmi let go.

"Meanie! That's what you get! And besides, its not like I was trained to make coffee!" she said in her defense. Wooyoung frowned and rubbed his now sore cheek. "Its always the cheek. . " he mumbled grudingly. Kyungmi stood up and pulled the curtains apart. A bright light embraced the living room. Kyungmi had to sheild her eyes at first, but as they got accustomed, she smiled happily.

"Oppa! It's snowing!" she exclaimed, pointing at the falling crystals. Wooyoung walked over to where she was to see she was correct. He touched the glass, but instantly pulled back his hand. "It's cold!" he shivered, he wasn't really a fan of the cold.

"Duh! Snow is suppose to be cold oppa!" she said, running off to her room.

"What are you planning now?!" Wooyoung shouted. He recieved no answer.

Then Kyungmi came back into the living room in full snow gear and clothes.

"Come on!!!" she exclaimed. Wooyoung sighed and got dressed as well. When he was ready, they left the dorm and emerged into the white wonderland. But when Wooyoung stepped into the snowy world, he found Kyungmi gone from sight. Panic surged through him. "Kyungmi?!" he called out. Aish. . .If Junsu hyung finds out I lost his sister I'm dead! he complained, looking everywhere. When he was about to give up, Kyungmi popped out of a mound of snow, pelting him with snowballs.

She laughed while he ran for cover.
"Yah!" he shouted.

"Try to find me!" she challenged, running off. Wooyoung sighed and began running after her. "Get back here Kyungmi!" he shouted. But she didn't listen and took out her phone, she dialed Ye Eun's number.

"Yoboseyo?" she asked.

"Unnie!!! Can you come rescue me?" Kyungmi answered, glancing back. Wooyoung was gaining on her. "Again? What's wrong this time? Can't your Thai Prince save -"

"Unnie!" Kyungmi cut off. Ye Eun laughed on the other end. "Okay, okay, sure." she said.

"Thank you~!!!! Oh and by the way, you might have to bring reinforcement!" Kyungmi quickly added in before hanging up.After putting her phone away, she was swiftly tackled onto the snow. Laughing, Kyungmi tried to struggle free of Wooyoung's grip, sadly for her though, he was way stronger. "Let go!" Kyungmi exclaimed. Wooyoung shook his head. "Not unless you promise not to run away again!" he said. Kyungmi sighed. "Fine. . ." she agreed. But unbeknowest to him, she had her fingers crossed.

So before Wooyoung knew it, as he let go, Kyungmi was bolting out of sight again. He sighed and began chasing her. His contract never stated he had to babysit one of 's overly active little sister. "i'm not getting payed enough for this. . ." he muttered, turning a corner.

"Your not even getting payed at all oppa!" Kyungmi exclaimed, throwing snowballs at him again. He ducked for cover and waited till she was done. When he peered out from his shelter, he found Kyungmi already in a car driving away. His eyes widened.

"Oh god. . ." he mumbled, face palming his self.

But a miracle came, and Ye Eun's car stopped next to him.

"Need help?" she asked. Wooyoung nodded his head. "Please. . ." he said, almost desperate. Ye Eun laughed and opened the passenger door for him. He hopped into her car and they were off.

 


 

Kyungmi laughed as they drove farther away from the dorm. Jay grinned. "Well that was fun." he stated. Kyungmi nodded her head in agreement. "Omo! Opps! I forgot, I called Ye Eun unnie!" she exclaimed. Jay glanced at the rearview mirror. "Guess that explains the car following us." he said. Kyungmi looked at behind them to indeed see Ye Eun's car trailing after them. An idea crossed her head and she dialed Wooyoung's number.

After the first ring, he answered with a loud exclamation. Kyungmi covered her ear and put the phone in speaker phone.

"Are you done?" Jay asked. Wooyoung paused before answering.

"You're with him?!" he exclaimed in disbelief.

"Yep!" Kyungmi answered, waving at him from the side mirror. Wooyoung saw and groaned before hanging up. Ye Eun glanced at him.

"What?" she asked. Wooyoung wearily glanced at her.

"She's with Jay hyung." Wooyoung said. Ye Eun nodded her head. Wooyoung sighed.

"So. . .How much are you getting paid?" he asked.

 


 a/n: sorry its short. . .but i wanted to divide this part of the story into two parts if you guys dont mind~
was it good? i hope you guys liked it, even by the slightest bit ^_~

Have a nice day/night~!