Almost Blind

Oppa's Little Girl

 

 

“Who says we're trying to bring a girl in the dorm?” Junho asked, trying to play innocent. Taecyeon was clearly not taking it though as he kept his straight face on. Junho sighed and told Changsung to go and get Junsu.

 

“Okay, okay. Fine. Junsu's little sister is going to a nearby college and his mother or something thought that it would be nice for her to stay here and spend more time with her big brother.” Junho explained. Taecyeon nodded his head before walking away.


“What? You aren't even going to welcome her?” Junho asked. Taecyeon shook his head.


“I will, but. . .I have to go hide some private stuff in my room.” he answered before disappearing into the hallway.

 

In the van. . .


“Aja! Aja! Aja! Come on oppa! Your so slow! Let's go! Go! Go!” Kyungmi exclaimed, pulling on Junsu's arm. Changsung laughed and ruffled her hair. Kyungmi let go of Junsu and stopped in her tracks. She crossed her arms and pouted at Changsung. Sending a small glare his way.

 

“What?” he asked innocently.

 

“She hates it when people touch, or mess up her hair.” Junsu answered as he walked back to where Kyungmi was still standing her ground.


“Come on baby girl.” he said, lifting her off her feet and swinging her over his shoulder. Kyungmi let out a small scream and started to pound on her brother's back.

 

“Aish! Kim Junsu! Put me down or else!” Kyungmi demanded.

 

“Or else what?” Junsu dared.

 

“I'll scream .” answered Kyungmi.

 

“Bwoh?! Who taught you that?!” Junsu exclaimed.

 

“Changsung oppa. . .” Kyungmi answered. It was true. During the ride to their dorm, Changsung showed her something on his phone and it just so happened to display the start of what a would look like. Of course he didn't mean to show it to her and quickly hid it.

 

Junsu put Kyungmi down as they got in the dorm.

“You, stay here. And you. . .I'll talk to you later.” Junsu said, glaring at Changsung.

 

“B-but!”

 

“AHHHHHH!!!!!!” Changsung stopped himself from saying anymore as a high pitched girlish scream shot through the air.

 

With Kyungmi. . .

After being told to stay put, of course she had the urge to the opposite and explore the dorm. So when Junsu turned his back on her, Kyungmi made a quick run for it and into a hallway. She quickly met herself at a deadend with multiple doors surrounding her. Being indecisive, she just randomly chose a room to explore. Bad idea. When Kyungmi opened the door, her eyes widened to find the Ok Taecyeon shirtless, thus causing her to scream and cover her eyes. Junho, was was just in the room nearby, was the first to see what happened and quickly took Kyungmi out of the room and slamming the door shut.

 

“Come on, let's go in my room.” he said, leading her into the room he shared with Junsu.

“O-okay. . .” she stuttered and tried to find her way to a seat. She had an epic fail as she tripped over her own feet.

 

“Ouch. . .”Kyungmi groaned, rubbing her bum. Junho laughed and helped her up.

 

“You okay? Sorry you had to see hyung like that.” Junho said. Kyungmi shook her head and flashed him a bright smile.

 

“It's okay. I'm okay. I'm just not sure about my eyes, I think I'm slightly blinded now. . .” said Kyungmi.

Junho laughed again, smiling himself. Kyungmi titled her head to the side.

 

“You know, you really do like Rain in a way.” she stated.

 

“Tha-!”
 

“What happened?!” Junsu exclaimed, barging into the room. He spotted Junho and quickly lifted him up by the collar.

 

“What'd you do to my little sister?!” He demanded. Changsung rushed over to Kyungmi's side as that happened and quickly checked to see if she was alright. Kyungmi nodded her head, reassuring him that nothing bad at all happened.

 

“Kyungmi ah! Stop your brother! He's scaring me!” Junho whined, hiding behind her. It was pretty hard though, seeing that Kyungmi was almost a foot smaller than him.

 

“Oppa! Don't scare Junho oppa! He didn't do anything!” Kyungmi said, protectively covering up for Junho.

 

“Then why did you scream?” asked Changsung.

 

“Oh that? That was Taecyeon's fault.” Kyungmi answered.

 

“Oh well. . In that case. . .Changsung, come on.” Junsu said, leading Changsung into Taecyeon's room. They heard loud shouts of anger and pain and shivered in fright.


“Usually Junsu hyung is the calm one. . .this is just unusual.” Junho stated. Kyungmi smiled.

“Well that's my oppa for you!” she said. She paused before doing anything else and yawned.

“Omo. . .excuse me. .Must be tired from the flight.” she said.

“Its okay. You can go sleep now. I put your luggage in the closet so no worries. I'll wake you up for dinner kay?” Junho said. Kyungmi smiled cheekily and pinched one of his cheeks.

“Your so sweet oppa! Thank you!” she complimented. Junho blushed and nodded his head. He muttered a silent 'your welcome' before leaving the room all to Kyungmi. . .

It was seven when she woke up from her nap. She would have slept on longer if it weren't for the loud sounds coming from outside the room. Kyungmi's curiosity sparked as she edged closer to the door. The loud sounds had disappeared.

Careful and quietly, Kyungmi made her way to the kitchen. She stared blankly at everything in it before realizing that she still couldn't cook.

“Where are the hot Asian boys that cook food for you when need them?” she muttered as her stomach growled loudly.

“Oh shush tummy.” she said.

Then all of a sudden, all the lights in the kitchen flashed on, causing Kyungmi to shield her eyes from the sudden increase in the brightness. Once her eyes adjusted to the light, she opened them fully again to get a surprise.

 

“BOO!” 

 

_____________________________________________________

how was it??? this'll be my last update till who knows when again. . . so sorry. .  .this chappy isnt my best . . .i'll admit that, but i hope you guys stil enjoyed a little of it. To all my new and old subscribers that i havent had the chance to thank you, i'll say it now. thank you. thank you very much!