Incheon Aiport. . .Again?!

Oppa's Little Girl

 

Kyungmi sighed as she breathed in the air around her. The place brought back so much memories. She let out a small laugh as she remembered her arrival here.

"Brings back memories right?" Junho asked. Kyungmi nodded her head. "Well enough of that, time to go look for unnie!!!" Kyungmi exclaimed, running into the sea of people. "Yah! Wait up for us!" Junsu yelled, running after her. Bad idea.

Before he or the other three members that had come along knew it, a crowd of fans came after them.

 

Meanwhilem Kyungmi was in the airport, searching for her friend. Minutes passed and transalted into hours for her. She sighed frustratedly, How hard could it be to find her? she wondered.Surely not this long. . .

As her patience was quickly running out, though not that she had much to begin with at all, she spotted a familiar looking someone.

"Madddyyyy!!!!" the 19-year-old ran at full speed to greet her friend. "Bwoh?"

Kyungmi stopped in her tracks and looked up to see a different face rather from the one she was so familiar to seeing. "Oh, mianhe." Kyungmi's face burned as she quickly turned away. Wrong person.

She kept walking, careful to keep her head down. She could feel many pairs of eyes staring right at her. Murmurs, probably about her sudden outburst, shot through the air. Was it that abnormal for a girl to scream in happiness? Kyungmi decided to take a break from her search and settled down on a chair in a Starbucks Cafe`.

"Excuse me?" the English question was shot at her. Kyungmi looked up.

(a/N: everything between them is in English btw~^ ^)

"Pinch me, you can't be unnie." she said in disbelief. Maddy titled her head to the side. "On the contrary, I am." the girl answered. Kyungmi blinked, examining the person in front of her. Same long black hair, warm expression, welcoming charisma. In other words, the lady in front of was the exact replica of her friend. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Trp_VV3ekKw/S7dclTra5cI/AAAAAAAABj0/Fd7aGx1yvVU/s1600/deepika%2Bpadukone38.jpg 

"Unnie!!!" this time, she didn't care for the poeple around her as she launched herself for a bear hug. Maddy smiled. "I missed youtoo Kyungmi." she replied. Kyungmi let go and started to pull on her hand. "Come on! You have to meet my brother!" she excitedly exclaimed. Maddy didn't budge though. "I still have to wait for my coffee." she said. Kyungmi pouted. "Fine, be like that." she said. She took her spot back on the chair but with this time, Maddy across of her. "So how's your Korean unnie" Kyungmi asked nonchantly. Maddy shrugged.

"My Korean is still very limited, so I'm still learning." she answered. Kyungmi nodded her head. "Good thing 2PM can speak English, well at least three of them, the others are picking the language up as they go along." Kyungmi said. Maddy took a moment to process the information.

"Hold on, so that means. . You live-!" Kyungmi sent her a warning look. Maddy exhaled, keeping her composure.

"Didn't you know? I mean, you are my only friend who actually knows I'm you-know-who's sister." Kyungmi said. Maddy nodded.

"I know you're his sister, and I'm used to comunicating with Junsu, but not the others! You could have warned me.  ." Kyungmi smiled sheepishly.

"I guess I forgot to mention it then. . ."she said absent mindedly.

Maddy sighed and stood up as she heard her order being called. Meanwhile, Kyungmi took the time to check up on her brother.

"Yoboseyo?" his voice could be barely heard with all the screaming in the background. "Oppa? where are you? I found unnie and we should be ready to leave soon." Kyungmi said.

"Oh well that's good, when you are ready to leave, just look for a crowd of gir-" the connection was cut off from there. Kyungmi frowned and put her phone away. "What's up?" Maddy asked, coming back with two cups of coffee in her hands. She set them on the table.

"Junsu is getting mobbed by fans along with the others." Kyungmi answered.

"Oh well. . .that must be. . .pleasant." Maddy said, unsure what else to say. "By the way, that one is for you." she added, pointing to the venti choclate flavoured ice coffee. Kyungmi's eyes perked up.

"Really?! I love you unnie!" Kyungmi exclaimed in gratitude. She took the cup and drank at least half with one giant sip. Maddy laughed. "And you wonder why you're short." she said. Kyungmi pouted. "Yah. . .No need to bring my height into this." she said. Maddy smiled.

"Joking~" she said.

Kyungmi's pout turned into a devious smirk as something popped into her head. "You know. . .Taecyeon oppa is here too." she inquired, casually taking another sip from her drink. "Y-yeah?" Maddy murmured, absent mindedly playing with a lock of her hair. Kyungmi's smirk grew wider.

"And I told him about you. . ." her voice trailed off.

"Did he say anything?" Maddy timidly asked.

"Yep, he said you sound like an interesting person." Kyungmi answered. At this point,Maddy couldn't conceal her blush. So she covered her face with both hands and tried to calm herself down. Kyungmi's face broke into a grin.

"I knew it!!! Maddy likes Taecyeon oppa!!!" she exclaimed. Maddy brought her hands down and couldn't help but smile herself as well. "H-hey! Don't tease me! You know he's my biased!" Maddy said. Kyungmi stopped 'promclaiming' her unnie's love and sent her a reassuring smile. "Dont worry unnie, your secret is safe with me~" Kyungmi said. "I could only hope." she sighed. Kyungmi clapped her hands. "Well! Now that;s over with, and we're done with our drinks, lets go and save oppa!" Kyungmi exclaimed, marching off. Maddy shook her head, the girl never seemed to run out energy, did she?


"So how do you plan on getting those girls to leave them?" Maddy asked. Kyungmi sent her a grin. "The same way you get rid of any fangirl who is a fan at all. . .unless their an anti or something. . ."Kyungmi said before taking a big breath of air in.

"LOOK! IT'S DONG BANG SHIN KI!" she yelled at  the top of her lungs, pointing at some random direction. She nudged Maddy to do the same thing.

"Oh . .um. . .OMG! YOU'RE RIGHT!!!! AH! IT'S HERO JAEJOONG!!!!" she shouted. The girls stopped and followed where their fingers were pointing.

Each of them exchanged looks before running and screaming towards that direction.

"OPPA-DEUL!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!"

"MARRY ME YUNHO!"

Kyungmi sweat dropped at hearing that last statement. Could they get more realistic?

"You know, that somehow actually hurts." Taecyeon muttered as they were joined by the two girls. Kyungmi patted his back. "Don't worry oppa, I love you all more than DBSK." she said. "Really?" Chansung asked. Kyungmi held up a peace sign.

"Kidding~" she sang, but ended up with a laugh.

"I just love Changmin more~" she stated.


 a/n: (added hours later. . .^ ^")

i forgot to say my usual ending~
Hope ya liked it~
And have a nice day/night~!!!!
 

ps. I just checked out my ranking here. . .and I was shocked. . .SHINee dominated mostly everything =0

. . . oh wells!^ ^ Im just happy Big Bang was in there too~