Chapter 36

Oppa's Little Girl

( A/n: before u read, I am NO anti of SNSD nor any anti for a fact. . I don't dislike them or hate them, but Im not a fan of them that much either so please dnt bash me~<---whatever that is anyways xD honestly, I really dont know^ ^")
 


 

 Kyungmi sighed as she came into the dorm. She was, as usual, greeted with the cold silence that seemed to have lingered ever since the start of the week. She kicked her shoes off and flung her weighing backpack to the side as she jumped on the sofa. She picked up the remote, having nothing else better to do and the TV. SNSD seemed to be on right now, as they were preforming their new single, “Hoot”. Kyungmi switched the channel to her dismay. Not wanting to offend them or anything, but she just simply thought that SNSD could have done better.

 

And that was 2PM!” the host exclaimed. Kyungmi fixed her posture and gave her full on attention to the TV.

 

Rumors are spreading that there's been a girl constantly spotted coming in and out of your dorm. Is she someone's girlfriend here?” the curious host asked. Kyungmi stuck her tongue out. As if, she thought, she found it too awkward if she had dated any of them. But. . .it would be interesting. Especially if she was granted the chance to see her brother's reaction to it.

 

Oh that? Well manager hyung has been complaining on how untidy our dorm can sometimes get, so he calls over his niece from time to time to help clean up.” Jay admitted sheepishly. Kyungmi frowned, she didn't like the lie he fed them.

 

Maid my . . .” she muttered, rising up. She walked over to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. Surprised, she found it filled with more food than usual. She wondered why Chansung hadn't raided it yet. . .

But she quickly shrugged off the thought as she took out a piece of leftover cake. She grabbed a fork and waltzed her way back in the room, and just in time too.

 

Nickhun-shii, being one of the most popular members of 2PM, you must have a lot of fans in the female gender right?” the MC asked. Nickhun nodded his head.

 

So what is your ideal type exactly?” she questioned. Nickhun pondered for a second before answering. Meanwhile, Kyungmi on the other hand, was surprised to find herself anticipating for his answer.

 

Well, I don't really have an ideal type, but I guess you could say they have to be pretty and nice to their parents, and cute too!” he quickly added in. Kyungmi flipped the channel. Well that wasn't specific at all. . .she thought, dragging her body to fetch her backpack and start her homework.

 

But hyung!!!!” Chansung whined as all of them barged into the dorm. Jaebeom held a hand up to silence him. “You lost, you have to do it.” he said.

Chansung pouted and angrily stormed his way to his bedroom.

 

Oppa!!!!' Kyungmi came running to greet her brother.

 

You. . .Missed me?” he said in disbelief. Kyungmi pouted and lightly hit him on the arm. “Yah! What do you think I am?” she asked. Junsu shrugged and ruffled her hair. “Nothing, just surprised.” he said smiling. Then he walked off, completely leaving her with the others. Kyungmi frowned. “Sorry dongseang, we're just really-” Taecyeon let out a yawn as the others went off to their own business. “Sleepy. . .”he finished drowsily stumbling to the bathroom. Kyungmi's frown faded as concern for them took over her. She walked into the kitchen, feeling guilty that she had wanted them to hang out with her. “How selfish of me. . .” she murmured.

 

Hey, you alright there?” Nickhun asked. Kyungmi jumped and sent him a small smile. “Just. . Thinking.” she said. Nickhun let out a small chuckle. “Just don't over think yourself then.” he said. Kyungmi nodded her head as she felt herself ponder on the interview she watched earlier. “Oppa?' she asked.

 

Hm?”
 

What is your ideal type anyways?” she said. Nickhun smiled. “You saw the interview?” he said. Kyungmi nodded.

 

He thought for a moment.

 

Like I said, I don't have an exact ideal type. . .But. . .There is this girl I know, and I can't help but love her just the way she is. . .So I guess my ideal girl would be her.” he answered, then he glanced at the time. “Well it's time for bed. Come on.” he said, quick to not give Kyungmi enough time to ask more questions.

 

Wooyoung. . .Why are you in her bed?” Nickhun questioned as they entered their room. Wooyoung peered over the age, half asleep, and half awake. “It's comfy.” he mumbled. Kyungmi giggled. “I guess you can sleep there oppa, Anyways, you always sleep out in the living room.” she said.


“Not to mention sometimes in other weird places too.” Nickhun quietly added.

 

Wooyoung smiled. “Thank you Kyungmi umma~ You can sleep here too, there's enough room.” he said. Kyungmi shook her head. “Nah, I don't think the bed can handle all the weight, besides. . .I could always sleep-”

 

In my bed.” Nickhun cut in.

 

Huh?” Kyungmi asked in disbelief. Nickun pointed over at his bed. “You can sleep there.” he said. “But what about-”

 

I'll sleep out in the living room. Don't worry about me.” he cut off. Kyungmi was about to protest but Nickhun silenced her. He gently pushed Kyungmi to his bed, making sure she was tucked in.

 

Awwwww~~~!!! So cute. . .” Wooyoung yawned, falling back into the bed. Nickhun chuckled while Kyungmi's face flustered a deep red. To think her own son said that!

 

Goodnight.” Nickhun said, flashing her a smile. Kyungmi sent a small one back, still embarrassed. “Goodnight oppa~” she replied, and with that, Nickhun turned the lights off and left the door slightly ajar. He decided to go and tell Junsu what he did, seeing that Junsu was even reluctant to let Kyungmi sleep in the same room with him. 


 

 

Breakfast ready? Check.

 

Manager gone? Check.

 

Clean dorm? . . .For now. .Check.

 

Kyungmi sleeping alone? Double Check.

 

Junsu sauntered into the kitchen, sighing at his accomplishment. Sometimes, it was up to him to keep the group together besides Jaebeom and Kyungmi. To be honest, he wondered from time to time what exactly made Kyungmi come to stay with him. Was it because he was famous? Junsu knew better of his little sister and shook off that thought. Kyungmi wouldn't take advantage of him or anything. . .right? No! He refused to think that. His attention though, was quickly diverted from his thoughts as he heard the sounds of chopsticks dropping on the floor. He looked towards the table to see Chansung eating.

 

Yah!” he hissed, careful not to wake Nickhun up, after all, he was only a room away.

 

Hyung!” Chansung exclaimed, shocked to be caught in the middle of his act.

 

It's 6:30am. Go to bed.” he said. Chansung looked at the remaining food that stared back at him, calling him to eat it. “Go.” at the sound of the lethal tone, Chansung dashed to his and Junho's room. He and his stomach would have to wait.

 

Another thirty mintues had passed and Junsu had finished re-cooking the food the maknae so hungrily wolfed down. He quickly ran over the check list in his head.

 

Breakfast ready? Check.

 

Manager still gone? Check.

 

Dorm clean? Check.

 

 

Kyungmi sleeping alone? Double Check.

 

Chansung in his room? Triple Check.

 

Food still there?  Looking directly at it.

 

Now for some alone time. . .” Junsu murmured, plugging in his earplugs and turning on is iPod. He is laptop and began to surf the web. This was the closest way of relaxation he could reach without having to leave the dorm.

 

What the-?! WOOYOUNG!”

 

. . .

 

. . . .

 

. . . . .


“AHHHH!!!!! STOP ! STOP! STOP! I SWEAR I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!!”

 

Junsu sighed, well that was a wonderful 5 minutes of relaxation.

 

Kyungmi glared angrily at Wooyoung. “I swear, the next time I wake up with things like that again. . .You're dead.” Kyungmi threatened. Jaebeom yawned, walking into the room.

 

Can't a guy get some sleep in here?” he asked, looking back and forth from the two. He quirked an eyebrow up and leaned drowsily on the door frame. “What did you do now?” he asked Wooyoung. Wooyoung, still trembling, quickly ran behind the leader. He was shocked to the point he was speechless of anything and wished nothing to do or think of the scene earlier on.

 

Turn that off!” now this scream, came from Junho and Chansung's room. Jay sighed and moved onto their room, kicking it open. The moment he did, Miley Cyrus music came blasting into his ears. Now that fully woke him up as he cupped his ears with his hands.

 

No!” Chansung protested. Junho frowned.

 

Yah! I don't care about your obssesion with her but please!!! Have some consideration because my ears are seriously going to go deaf!!!!” Junho shouted over the loud racket. Chansung sent a pleading look at Jaebeom. He shook his head, he was in agreement of Junho. Even if he was on neutral with Miley Cyrus' music, he found it quite annoying and bothersome while it was pounding at his ears.

 

Chansung pouted and finally turned off the racket he consistently stated was music. Junho sighed. “Finally.” he muttered.

 

Jay!” Jaebeom turned to face Taecyeon. “Yeah?”
 

Did you prank call Yoona using my cellphone and told her I loved her?” he asked. Jay held up a peace sign. “You do, don't you?” he asked innocently. Taecyeon glared at him. “No!” he exclaimed frustrated. “Hey, hey, hey, no need to get angry. . “Jay said, backing up. “Hyung, I suggest you run.” Wooyoung commented.

 

Meanwhile. . .

 

Nickhun yawned and stretched as he sat up from his cramped position on the sofa. Well he was certainly not going to sleep on it again. He wondered how Wooyoung could stand such a thing, but then again, Wooyoung slept on the floor.

That's it, I'm sleeping in with someone the next time I offer up my bed. . .he thought. When he opened his eyes, he spotted Junsu shutting off his laptop and pulling his earplugs out. “Hyung. . .?” he asked.

 

Don't ever plan to have children.” Junsu sighed, because from it felt like right now, he had at least six to look after. 


hope ya liked it~

or at least a bit~~~~~^ ^"

I'm sorry for the late update, but it seems like whenever a good idea pops into my head, it just suddenly runs away when I flip open my laptop to type it down. . .=(

But honestly, I love you guys & your comments~~~ Takes away the stress since it's pleasing to know that I can please other people with a story~

Anyways~
Hope ya guys have a nice day/night!!!

 

ps. @leejaehwa: im glad my story takes some of your stress away~~~!!!! I hope you do well with you exams!!! Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!