Chapter 35

Oppa's Little Girl

 

  Kyungmi let out a small yawn. She blinked her eyes and slowly sat up. She looked around the room. Empty. Huh? Kyungmi thought to herself, she swung her legs over the edge of the bed, letting them dangle freely. I could have sworn Junho oppa was here last night. . .she thought, getting down from Jea's bed. She headed out the room and quietly walked into the living room. Sure enough, everyone was there sleeping either on the floor, or on a piece of furniture. The thing that surprised Kyungmi was how clean the room looked, compared to how it was yesterday night.

 

A sweet aroma sailed through the air and Kyungmi found herself walking into the kitchen, Junho was cooking. She smiled and tip toed behind him. “Boo!” she quietly exclaimed, scaring the man. He jumped and turned to see a Kyungmi laughing silently at him. He frowned. “Yah!” he exclaimed. Kyungmi held up a piece sign.

 

Good morning to you too oppa~” she greeted, then she peered over at what he was cooking. “You woke up early today.” she commented. Junho shrugged and proceeded to his cooking. “If I didn't, then who would take you to school and make you lunch?” he asked. Kyungmi smiled. “Awww~ Oppa is so sweet~” she sang, hugging him. Then she glanced at the digital clock. The green lights glared at her, it was 7:21am. School was in less then 20 minutes!

 

Omo! Got to go get changed~ See ya oppa!” Kyungmi exclaimed, running off. Junho secretly sighed with relief. If she had kept on hugging him, he would have literally burned up to ashes. No lie. 

 


  Junho glanced at the his watch and glanced over at Kyungmi who was writing something down. “What are you writing?” he asked. Kyungmi shrugged and stuck the sticky note on the fridge. “Just a note for the others, just in case they go looking for us. You have your cellphone right oppa?” Kyungmi asked as they headed out the door. Junho nodded his head, and twirled the keys to the car in his hand. “Always.” he answered.

 

Meanwhile, back at the dorm, the group was slowly waking up. Well, at least Chansung was.

 

Yah! Hyung! Get your foot out of my face!” he exclaimed, quickly jumping to his feet. Seulong, startled from the sudden outburst, moved to quickly and fell off the couch. He glared at Chansung. “Yah!” he complained. Chansung frowned and pinched the bridge of his nose. “I can still smell it!!!” he whined, acting like a kid. Seulong rolled his eyes while a pillow came soaring through the air and hit the two of them. “Shush~” Jinwoon said, burying his head in a pillow. Junsu groaned and sat up, he couldn't hope to go back to sleep with all the noise.

 

Noona, where's Kyungmi?” he asked. Jea pointed towards the direction of her room before resuming to sleep. Junsu stood up and gently opened the door. He peeked inside, but only found a neatly made bed with no sign of his sister around. “Where. . .?” Junsu checked the other bedrooms, bathroom, and kitchen, but ended up with the same result.

 

Before you panic, here.” it was Taecyeon handing Junsu the sticky note Kyungmi left behind. He too couldn't go back to sleep and woke up with a weird feeling on his forehead.

 

Dear oppa,

Good morning~!!

Hope you had a wonderful sleep~!!!
Junho oppa is driving me to school today so if you don't see either one of us, don't freak out okay?

(-cough-Junsu oppa-cough-)

But if Junho oppa hasn't come back after thirty minutes, please give him a call.

He might have decided to ditch you guys ^ ^”
You never know~
Love,

Kyungmi

ps. Junho oppa left over some food for you guys to eat for breakfast~
Share!!!! <3

 

Junsu let out a sigh. “You were going to call the police if I haven't given you that, weren't you?” asked Taecyeon. Junsu gave him a sheepish smile. “Well. . .” Taecyeon sighed and patted his hyung on the back. “Kyungmi's a big girl now, she can take care of herself. Trust her.” he said before going to the bathroom. Junsu glanced at the sticky note. Maybe I should. . .he thought. 

 


 

Ye Eun waved farewell as Junho drove off before playfully shoving Kyungmi to the side. “You player! First Mr. Thai Prince and now him?” she joked. Kyungmi laughed. “How many times do I have to say it? I don't like Nickhun nor Junho oppa like that!” she protested. Ye Eun rolled her eyes. “They always come around Kyungmi, you're no exception to this rule either. You will fall for one of them.” she said. Kyungmi shrugged, deciding to leave the subject behind. She glanced around the school grounds for the others, but instead, met hateful eyes looking back at her. It was the girls from two days ago, this time, with an even more girls. Kyungmi sighed.

 

Meanwhile, Ye Eun was busily chatting on and on about some latest news, but stopped once she noticed that Kyungmi wasn't listening to her. She frowned and followed her friend's gaze. She saw the girls and they saw her, instantly looking away. Are they. . .? Ye Eun wondered. She poked Kyungmi.

 

Wa!” Kyungmi exclaimed, shocked. Ye Eun smiled softly. “Hey, are they bothering you?” she asked. Kyungmi hesitated whether to answer or not, she chose the latter one and decided to handle this all by herself. She didn't want to bring others into the same mess that she was in. “No, not at all. What made you think that unnie?” she said. Ye Eun shrugged. “I. . .I was just wondering. But if anyone starts causing your a problem, tell me araso? Or anyone for that matter? We're here for you Kyungmi.”she said. Kyungmi nodded her head. “Araso unnie!” she said cheerfully.

 


“Hey! Hey!” it was the troublesome duo. “What is it this time you two?” Ye Eun asked. They gave them a sheepish smile. “Well. . .” Jiyong started, nudging Daesung for him to continue.

 

We kind of. . .or well. . .signed you two up along with us for the fun raising fair. And now we need to make a theme for our booth and yeah. . .” he said.

 

Mianhe!” they exclaimed in unison. Ye Eun sighed and rubbed her temples. “You two are so dead! I'm busy that day!” Ye Eun exclaimed. They bowed their heads in shame. “We're sorry! But the teacher said we had to, and we can't do all this by ourselves!” Jiyong said in their defense. Ye Eun rolled her eyes. “You two can't do anything by yourselves without destroying something in the process at all! Period!” she exclaimed frustratingly. Kyungmi patted her unnie's back. “I'm in this too unnie, I can help.” she said. Daesung cheered.
 

That's the spirit!” he said. Ye Eun eyed them suspiciously. “You two are hiding something. . .” she stated. They exchanged panicked glances. “Well. . .” Ye Eun snapped her fingers together. “That's right! I remember! You two will be preforming in Strong Heart with Yoobin!” she said. They laughed nervously, but Kyungmi frowned. “That means I have to serve alone at the night of the fund raising then, right?” she said.

 

Mianhe Kyungmi, but you can bring a friend along if you want~” Daesung said. Kyungmi pouted. “Meanies, but,” she let out a sigh. “Fine.” she agreed, good thing Maddy was going to be with her next week. 

 

Daesung clapped his hands together. “Great! Now who wants some ice-cream after school? The treats on me!” he exclaimed. Jiyong punched him on the arm. “Dude, its freezing cold this time of year.” he pointed out. Daesung grinned sheepishly. “Oh. . .I knew that.” he said. Ye Eun rolled her eyes. “Sure ya did oppa~” Kyungmi sang.

 “How about hot chocolate and a free ride home?” Ye Eun suggested. Daesung nodded his head. “That works too.” he said. Kyungmi smiled. She did love her hot chocolate. Jiyong coughed out real loud. “You okay oppa?” Kyungmi asked. He nodded his head. “I am, but won't be for so long when the teacher gives us a yelling for being late.” he said, pointing at his watch. “Oh. . .” the trio chorused in response. “Race ya!” Daesung shouted, running off. “Oh not again. . .”Kyungmi sighed and did her best to keep up with them.


 _________
Hope ya liked it~ Not my best, I will admit, so mianhe~

Take care & have a nice day/night guys~!!!! -11-16-10-

ps. I might stop my fast updates for a while~ or might stop updating for a while(but not too long) sometime. . .I don't know, just giving a warning if you dont happen to see and update from me in two days or so~