A Lullaby

Oppa's Little Girl

  


 

The night was like any other, with the exception of a storm billowing outside, murder scenes, high pitched screams, munching of popcorn, and the occasional snark remarks and comments coming from the group. "I don't get it! When they know not to open the door, they always do!!!!" Gain exclaimed, Narsha threw a pillow at the maknae. "Yah! Ssshhh!!!" she shouted. Jea frowned and threw a pillow at both their faces. "Quiet!" she hissed.

 

"No, no, no!" Kyungmi buried her face in a pillow, not wanting to see the upcoming scene. Just when the alien was about to transform into its hidieous form, the lights went out. The girls all screamed and clung to each other, hopelessly scared. "I-it's just a storm." Jea told the others, carefully making her way for the light switch. "Ow! Unnie! That's my foot!" Miryo exclaimed. Jea mumbled her an apology as she kept on looking for the switch. When she flipped it on , nothing happened.

Boom!
 

The girls screamed yet again as thunder rang across the silent room. "I-I wa-want oppa." Kyungmi mumbled, starting to tear up. Gain patted her head. "Don't worry, unnies are here with you." she comforted. Narsha snapped her fingers. "That's it! Everyone! Use your cellphones as a light!" she exclaimed, so they did. Each of the girls' faces glowed an eerie blue from the light that radiated from their phones. "Y-yah, where's Jea?" Miryo asked. No one answered.

 

"I'm here." they turned and found her at the doorway. "Where were you?" Gain asked. "I checked some things and well, we'll be stuck in this darkness unless we get someone to fix the fuse box." she sighed. "Oh. . Well Jo Kwon told me that Changmin is good with this, maybe he can help. . .?" Gain offered. Jea nodded her head. "Good ide-"

 

Ding Dong~!!!

 

The girls exchanged looks. Miryo stood up and grabbed a baseball bat. "Just in case." she said. The others nodded their heads and followed the leader to the door. When she opened it, a figure resembling the shadow of Jo Kwon was revealed. They screamed and Miryo threw the bat at the person as they bolted away from the door. All five of them split up, hiding in different places.

 

Meanwhile, Jo Kwon stood there mumbling in pain. Jinwoon glanced down at him. "You okay hyung?" he asked. Jo Kwon shook his head. "What do you think? You try getting hit by a baseball bat!" he exclaimed. Changmin helped him up. "It was your idea to check up on them." Seulong said, he was still annoyed about having to miss his wrestling show.

 

"The storm must have shortened their fuse box, I'll go fix it." Changmin said, turning on the flashlight. Jinwoon nodded his head. "You go do that hyung, I'll be in the kitchen." he said. Though unlike the others, he didn't need a flashlight to guide his way. The kitchen itself seemed to have its own way of guiding Jinwoon to it. Just like 2PM's Chansung.

 


 

Meanwhile, Kyungmi huddled up in the small cramped closet she had randomly found and was now hiding in. She wiped out her phone and sent a text message to her brother, pleading for him to come and save her and the others from the 'scary strangers'.

 

"Okay, got it hyung." the voice made Kyungmi's breath stop. She racked her brain to find who the voice resembeld to and the picture of Jinwoon popped into her head. Oppa?! she thought in surprise. She crept towards the front of the closet and opened the door a slight crack. The lights were back on. She peered outside and was shocked to find Jinwoon casually eating some left over dubboki in the kitchen. So that means I'm in the pantry. ..Kyungmi thought, looking back to find shapes resembling cans of food.  Then her eyes darted back to Jinwoon who took out his own phone. It seemed like he was about to call someone.The question is w-

 

Naega jal jal jalkomesseo,

Ni mari dal dal dalkomesseo~

Kyungmi's eyes widened as she quickly turned off her phone. But it was too late, Jinwoon had found her. "What are you. . .?" his voice trailed off. Kyungmi flashed him a sheepish smile. “I can explain?” she weakly offered as she crawled out of her hiding spot. Jinwoon was about to responsd when all of a sudden, a crash and sounds of struggle filled the air. The two exchanged glances, coming up with a silent agreement. Jinwoon headed over to the living room to check the scene out along with Kyungmi trailing behind. But what they say was out of their expectations.


 

“Owwww. . .” Seulong complained, rubbing his arm. It seemed like 2PM had come crashing into the dorm, breaking the door open, and Taecyeon had taken down Seulong, thinking he was an intruder. “Oppa!” Kyungmi exclaimed, running to her brother.


“Oppa?” the Brown Eyed Girls came piling into the room, checking out the scene as well. “Our door!” Jea exclaimed in shock. She glared at Taecyeon. “What? Why me?” he asked. “Fix it. Now.” she demanded. He nodded his head and dragged Wooyoung to help him screw it back in place.


 

“So where are the intruders?” Junsu asked. “Oh. . .Well. . .”Narsha looked at Gain who looked at Jea, who looked at Miryo. “Bwoh?! Why me?! Okay, fine. We thought 2am were a bunch of criminals slash aliens since we were watching a horror movie and the lights went out.” she explained.


 

“So who threw the baseball bat anyways?” Jo Kwon asked. The girls pointed at Miryo who smiled back innocently. “Mianhe~” she apologized.


 

“I still don't see how you could have mistaken Jo Kwon as an alien.” Changmin noted.


 

Junsu shrugged. “Well he is scary looking in a way.” he said. “Yah!” Jo Kwon exclaimed. Gain patted him on the arm. “Don't worry, you're my scary oppa~” she said. The boys stuck their tongues out. “Go get a room will you!” Jaebeom exclaimed, looking away. Gain rolled her eyes. “Your just jealous!” she said.


 

Even if he is, please! Not in public!” Narsha added in. Gain frowned. Jea cleared . “Well, while we're all here,” she started. “All in pajamas in seems, why don't all of you guys stay over for a sleepover?” she suggested. The boys exchanged looks and shrugged. “Depends, is there free food?” Chansung asked. Jea nodded her head. “Then we're in!” he exclaimed happily running into the kitchen.

Someone might want to make sure he doesn't eat all the food in there.” Junho said. Miryo sighed. “I guess I will.” she said, following 2PM's maknae. Kyungmi cheered.


 

Yay! Everybody's here!” she exclaimed. But little did she know of the chaos that would happen. . .


 

Two Hours Later:


 

The living room was trashed, and the refrigerator was stripped of food. “Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. . .” Kyungmi mumbled as she watched the scene in front of her. Nickhun sighed from next to her. “Well, this is what you get for letting them have Soju. . .Especially Jo Kwon.” he shivered as he watched 2AM's leader basically bounce everywhere. Kyungmi cringed at the sound of something getting broken. “Oppa, I'm scared.” she said. Nickhun let out a laugh. “I don't blame you.” he replied.


 

Yah!” it was Jea. Everybody stopped what they were doing, and finally, the karaoke system had a moment's rest. “It's 2AM, no joke. Everybody to bed! Now!” she exclaimed. They all groaned.


 

And don't think you get to go to bed without cleaning up the mess! Now get to work!” she exclaimed. “She scares me. . .” Jinwoon mumbled, helping Narsha clean up. She chuckled. “Try living with her then.” she replied back. A pillow hit her head. “Ya-”

 

I heard that Narsha!” Jea shouted. Narsha shut . “Sorry unnie! You know I was just kidding with you right?!” she said. Jea rolled her eyes.


 

Unnie?” she looked to her side to see Kyungmi tugging on her sleeve. She rubbed her eye and gave out a small yawn. “I'm sleepy~” she stated. Jea felt her mood soften and a smile crept on her face, replacing the scowl that once owned it.


 

Awww, okay. Unnie and the others will clean and you can go to bed araso?” she said. Kyungmi gave a tired smile in response, but her eyebrows furrowed together as she remembered something. “What is it dongseang?” she asked. “I'm scared,the movie.” Kyungmi answered. Jea nodded her head and scanned the room for someone who wasn't drunk or at least too drunk to watch out for the little girl. Her eyes spotted Junho. “Yah! Lee Junho!” she shouted, waving him over. He obeyed and walked towards her, afraid of what she might do if he disobeyed.


 

Kyungmi here watched a horror movie and is scared to sleep alone. Can you watch over her?” she asked. Junho nodded his head. “Sure, I didn't even drink so I can do it.” he said. Jea nodded her head. “You two can take my room.” she said, pointing over to the last door at the end of the hallway behind her. “Thank you unnie! Goodnight!” Kyungmi exclaimed, skipping towards the room. Junho followed.


 

Aren't you suppose to be tired?” he asked as Kyungmi jumped into the bed. She turned and flashed him a smile. “I am~ but oppa?” she called out. Junho looked at her. “Can you sing me a lullaby?” Kyungmi asked. Junho nodded his head. “Sure,” he answered. Kyungmi cheered, and with the help of Junho, she got tucked into bed.


 

( Play - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F49TpQWfk8 )

( a/n: even though this was sung by all of the members, for the story's sake, just imagine Junho singing it^ ^”)


 

Don’t hurt anymore, don’t cry anymore
I’m going to watch over you, we’ll be together forever
Believe in love, don’t be scared anymore
I’m standing in front of you like this, telling you I will make you happy

I’m risking my life, I’m risking my life
In order to love you I’m risking even my life
Do you know my heart, the heart that keeps wanting to see you?
In order to love, I’m risking my life

You’re not alone now, you’re together with me
When you’re tired of life and when it gets hard, I will comfort you
Believe in love, watch over me now
I’m standing in front of you like this, telling you I will make you happy

I’m risking my life, I’m risking my life
In order to love you I’m risking even my life
Do you know my heart, the heart that keeps wanting to see you?
In order to love, I’m risking my life

Nothing can tear us apart, however you see it,
It’s our destiny

I’m risking my life, I’m risking my life
In order to love you I’m risking even my life
Do you know my heart, the heart that keeps wanting to see you?
In order to love, I’m risking my life

In order to love you, I’m risking it all~”

 

Junho looked at the sleeping face of Kyungmi. No matter what her expression was, she always looked angelic. This was no exception either. “Saranghae. . .” Junho whispered, kissing her forehead. He let out a soft sigh and turned off the lamp.

 

Believe in love, don’t be scared anymore
I’m standing in front of you like this, telling you I will make you happy

I’m risking my life, I’m risking my life
In order to love you I’m risking even my life. . .

 

 

Okay, this chapter seemed better in my head, but I still hoped ya guys liked it~
The ending though, came out as perfect as I wanted it to be~
-sigh- >////<
 

Take care guys~

Have a nice day/night!!! 

 

ps. Thank you for sticking with this story so far~
Thank you, thank you, & thank you!!!heart