"Unnie, what's a spa???"

Oppa's Little Girl

 

 

When Junsu picked up his little sister and entered the van where the rest of 2pm were waiting, silence enveloped into the room. Kyungmi had something obviously bothering her, it was clearly portrayed on her facial expression. So no one talked, all except Wooyoung who didn't notice the drop in her usual happy go lucky personality.

 

Umma! Umma! Umma~!!!!” he exclaimed, trying to gain her attention.

 

Yeah?” Kyungmi's voice slightly cracked, it hadn't been used in awhile.

 

Jo Kwon texted me that Gain wondered if you want to hang out tomorrow?” Wooyoung asked. Kyungmi glanced at her brother who shrugged. “N-”

Yeah, she'll be coming, tell Gain that.” he cut off. Kyungmi sent him a look of disbelief. “I got school though!” she exclaimed in protest. “You can just make up the work. Just go. It'll do you good.” he said. Kyungmi let out a sigh. “Fine. . .”she muttered.

 

Don't worry! Gain noona isn't as scary as she seems!” Chansung added in, earning a punch from Taecyeon. “Yah! That just makes her doubtful!” he exclaimed. Kyungmi giggled. How could she ever remain sad with them around?  

 


 

 

 “Are you sure you got everything?” Jaebeom asked. Kyungmi nodded her head. “Positive oppa!” she exclaimed, showing her Hello Kitty bag. She was going to have her day off with Brown Eyed Girls. Kyungmi could only pray that it wouldn't be too awkward with them seeing that most of their members besides Gain was more than 6 years older than her.

 

 

Ding Dong!


“I got it!” Kyungmi exclaimed, running towards the door. Her ankle had been able to heal quickly after a night's rest. She opened it and greeted Gain with a smile. “Annyonghaseyo unnie!” she said brightly. Gain smiled back. “Annyong dongseang! Awww!” she laughed and pinched one of Kyungmi's cheeks. “Your so cute!” she commented. Kyungmi grinned. “Thank you unnie! You look pretty too!” she replied. Gain nodded her head.

 

Well let's go, unnie and the others got some plans for today. Just you and us forgetting the world~” Gain sighed dreamily. She shook her head, snapping herself out of her daydream.

 

Come on!” she exclaimed, grabbing Kyungmi's hand and running off. Jay watched them leave before shutting the door close. He sighed.

 

What's wrong with you hyung?” Junho asked.

 

One day, it will be her boyfriend that will be taking her out.” Jay said. Junho gave a look of suspicion at his leader.

 

You like Kyungmi. . .?” he asked. Jay furiously shook his head.

 

No! Junsu would kill me if I ever did! Besides, I'm just saying, one day she won't be living with us anymore, and I'll miss her.” Jay said. Junho nodded his head. “I would too hyung.” he agreed. 

 


 

"What do you mean he bought it for you?!" Narsha exclaimed in disbelief. Kyungmi nodded her head. "Yeah, Nickhun oppa did." she said. Narsha sighed. "How come they don't ever do stuff like that for me?" she mumbled sadly. Miryo patted her head. "I'm sure its because you scare them." she said. Narsha sent a glare at her. "I am not scary!" she exclaimed, sending a menacing glare her way. Gain laughed. "You sure are now unnie." she said. Narsha blew a piece of hair out of her face. "You two are so mean. . ."she muttered.

"But that's why you love us~!" they sang. Jea laughed. "Yah Kyungmi! Have you ever been to a spa before?" she asked. Kyungmi shook her head. She was foreign to that word. "Unnie, what's a spa?" she asked. The other three girls gasped. "Bwoh?!" Gain exclaimed. "You don't know what a spa is?!" Miryo added. Kyungmi pouted. "Don't judge me!" she exclaimed. Jea laughed.

"Well a spa is somewhere where you go to relax." Jea started.

"You can take hot baths there." Gain added.

"And even get some back massages~" Narsha said dreamily.

"It's like  retreat from the world. . ." Miryo sighed.

Kyungmi nodded her head. "So are we going to a spa today?" she asked. Jea smiled at her.

"Yep! But we'll go shopping first though! Better to end a day's shopping with a trip to the spa!" she exclaimed. "Along with a sleepover to finish the day!" Gain chimed in. Kyungmi grinned. She couldn't wait to go and try out the spa!

 


 

It was two hours of shopping did the girls stop to have some lunch. They decided on going for a Japanese restaurant that day and headed over to one. "Right this way please." the waiter said, leading the girls through a maze-like room. They ended up entering a small room, big enough for the five of them. Some of them giggled and they bowed when the waiter had left. "He is so cute!" Gain laughed. Miryo shot her a look.

"Oh yeah? Let me just tell Jo Kwon you said that. . ."she said, taking our her cellphone. "Unnie!" Gain exclaimed, diving for the phone. Miryo laughed, keeping it away from her dongseang. Jea sighed and took the phone out of Miryo's hand. She put it in her bag and gave the two a hard earned glare. They settled down. "And this is why unnie is the leader~" Narsha stated. Kyungmi nodded her head.

"So. ..anyone understand a word that's on this menu?" Miryo asked. Kyungmi nodded her head and so did Jea. "You speak Japanese?" she asked. Kyungmi smiled. "I took up Japanese as my language during high school!" she answered. "Ohhhh!! I know! Kyungmi here should order for us!" Gain suggested. The other three agreed and so, when the waiter came back. The one Gain thought was cute, Kyungmi ordered everything for the girls.

"Why do you seem like you lost interest in the waiter?" Miryo asked. Gain shrugged. "I got over him." she mumbled. "Well that was quick!" Narsha exclaimed. Gain just played with her chopsticks. "Anyways, he was looking at Jea unnie if you haven't noticed." she said. The girls made the "Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!" sound and turned to the eldest girl.

 

"What?" she asked innocently. "Make a move unnie! You're not getting any younger!" Narsha said. Jea gave her a glare and lightly punched her on the arm. "Yah! I'm only 29!" she exclaimed. "And compare your age to Kyungmi's. She's 19." Miryo said. Jae pouted. "Yah!!! Stop making me feel so old!" she complained. "But you are unnie, remember, acceptance is the first step to getting better." Gain said. Jea frowned. "This is so unfair. . "she muttered, causing the others to laugh.

 


 

Jea clapped her hands together. "So are you ready to try out the spa Kyungmi?" she asked as they entered the building. Kyungmi looked around the serene setting around her. There were mini waterfalls pouring out from each side of the door, and bamboos were growing at almost every corner of the room. A soft melody filled the vast and spacious setting. Kyungmi smiled.

"Yep!" she exclaimed. Junsu was right, this day off was doing good for her.

 


 

To Be Continued. . .

 

So that was part 1 of Kyungmi's day off~
Hope ya guys liked it!!!!
 

and for the question thats been swarming around, an alternate ending is where. . .hmmm. . .how to explain. . .its like there will be a scene where Kyungmi would have to choose who she likes the most (Khun or Junho), and there will be two chapters after that where it would explain/show what would happen after Kyungmi chose_______. So basically, there will be an ending where Kyungmi ends up with Nickhun, and another ending where she ends up with Junho araso???

I'm horrible at explaining stuff so mianhe. . .hope that made sense^ ^"

 

Have a nice day/night!