Chapter 31

Oppa's Little Girl

 

 (Listen to - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2ozuCXpVJY  )

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!” Kyungmi screamed. She ran and hid behind Taecyeon. The rest of 2PM came piling into the small hallway as a reaction to hearing her shout. “What? What happened?” Junsu asked. Kyunmi hugged her brother tightly and pointed over at the man standing in front of them. Junsu quirked an eyebrow up in confusion.

 

What about Manager hyung?” Junho asked. Kyungmi peeked out from behind Junsu. “M-manager?” she stuttered. Junho nodded his head. “Yeah, this is our Manager. Manager, meet Kyungmi Kim. Junsu's little sister. The one that you scared and the one that kicked you.” Junho introduced. Kyungmi's face flushed red. She kicked 2pm's manager!

 


“Which reminds me, why did you kick him?” Taecyeon asked. Now all eyes were on her. Kyungmi shifted uncomfortably from all the eyes. “I th-though he was a. . .” Kyungmi's voice trailed off. “What?” Wooyoung asked.

 

I thought he was a. . . .. . .” Kyungmi finished quietly. Junsu shook his head and hit Chansung. “What?” he said in annoyance. “That's what you get for teaching her all these inappropriate things!” he exclaimed. Chansung muttered an apology to Kyungmi.

 

Mianhe ahjusshi.” Kyungmi bowed 90 degrees in respect. Their manager waved a hand in the air. “It's alright. Just a misunderstanding. But please, refrain from kicking random people in that. . .spot. . .without getting to know them araso?” he asked. Kyungmi nodded her head. “Araso!” she exclaimed brightly.

 

Kyungmi! School!” Nickhun shouted from the kitchen. That got everyone's attention. Besides Kyungmi being late, 2pm was going to be late for their schedule as well if they didn't get dressed up soon!
 

Aigoo!!! Thanks for reminding me oppa!” Kyungmi exclaimed, grabbing her backpack and running for the door. Nickhun stopped her when she passed the kitchen and gave her her lunch box. “Don't want you starving.” he said, giving her one of his winks. Kyungmi blushed and nodded her head. “Thank you oppa.” she said shyly. She always felt uneasy around him when he did sweet things for her ever since the, 'kitchen' accident as Kyungmi called it. Nickhun smiled. “Here, I'll walk you to school.” he offered. Kyungmi shook her head.

 

Ani! I'll get you late! It's alright oppa! I'll just get another ride!” Kyungmi exclaimed, rushing for the door again. “Bye!” and with that she was gone. Nickhun shook his head. That girl. . .he thought, bending down to pick up her fallen gym bag.

 


 

Kyungmi!” it was Jiyong! Kyungmi stopped her running. “Yes oppa?” she asked. “Get in! It's freezing cold outside! We'll give you a ride to school!” he exclaimed. Kyungmi flashed him a thankful smile and ran into the van. She sat next to Daesung and rubbed her cold hands together. “Glad to see you out of the hospital.” Daesung said. Kyungmi nodded her head focused on getting her hands warm. Daesung chuckled. “Seungri! Pass me my gloves!” Daesung shouted. Seungri, who sat in the back with Youngbae, obeyed his hyung's order and threw a pair of blue Doraemon head shaped mittens. He handed them to Kyungmi.

 

Are you sure oppa?” Kyungmi asked. Daesung nodded his head. “You can keep them too if you want. I got another pair back at Big Bang's dorm.” he said. Kyungmi smiled. “Thank you!” she exclaimed, putting them on. She giggled. They looked cute.

 

Yah, Kyungmi, why are you wearing such a thin coat anyways? Its cold!” Jiyong asked. Kyungmi shrugged. “My old winter coats are too small for me,” Kyungmi pouted at this. “And I haven't been able to go shopping in such a while.” she finished her sentence while a sudden flashback of her shopping day with Kyuhyun ran through her head. She smiled quietly to herself. Speaking of the evil maknae, she hadn't contacted him in such a while. Kyungmi made a mental note to herself to contact him along with 2am and BEG. They probably still think she's in coma.

 

We're here.” Seunghyun's deep voice announced. “Okay! Let's go!” Jiyong exclaimed, getting out the van. He opened the door for Kyungmi and Daesung. “At this rate, I bet snow this year is going to come sooner than normal.” Daesung commented, glancing at the forbidding sky. Kyungmi shrugged. “I just wish I was a boy right now and can wear pants like you two.” she complained. Jiyong ruffled her hair. “Then who would we have to easily tease?” Jiyong asked. Kyungmi frowned and lightly hit Jiyong on the arm. “Shushie! Can we please go inside now? I'm freezing!” Kyungmi whined. “Says the girl with the thin jacket. . .” Jiyong mumbled but nonetheless started running. Daesung did too, leaving Kyungmi trying to keep up with them.

 

Yah! No fair!” she exclaimed, but of course, only got their laughter in response.

 


 

You lost it?” Ye Eun asked as they headed to Gym class. Kyungmi nodded her head. “I swear I brought it with me!” she exclaimed. Ye Eun was about to respond but bit her comment back as she glanced behind them. “Well. . .”Ye Eun stopped in her tracks and Kyungmi did as well. She got in front of her frantic friend and flashed her a reassuring smile. “I'm sure your shining knight in armor will come and save you.” she said, causing both Kyungmi, and the person behind her to furiously blush. “Yah! Unnie! How many times do I have to say? I don't-”

 

Looking for this?” a voice cut her sentence short. Kyungmi turned to see Nickhun behind her, holding her purple gym bag in one hand. Kyungmi's confused face slowly transformed into a smile. “Thank you oppa!!!” she exclaimed, giving him a hug. She let go and retrieved her missing item. Nickhun nodded his head. “Your welcome, oh and I left something for you in your locker. Check it out before you leave for school araso? I'm afraid 2pm can't pick you up, so you'll have to find a different ride home.” Nickhun said. Kyungmi nodded her head. “Araso. Thank you again oppa! And, fighting!” she cheered.

 

When he was out of sight, Kyungmi turned to face a smirking Ye Eun. Oh. . .

 

Unnie, before you-”

 

He likes you! No wait, he loves you! Admit it Kyungmi!” Ye Eun exclaimed. She sighed dreamily and began walking again along with Kyungmi. “That was so sweet of him to personally bring it to you! Aish. . .I wish a boy would do something sweet for me one day. Why don't any boys I know do that for me? Aish! Your such a lucky girl! I wonder what he put in your locker??? Chocolates? Flowers? A love letter???” Ye Eun squealed with excitement. Kyungmi couldn't help but giggle. Her unnie was like a little girl, excited to open her Christmas present. When they reached the locker room, Ye Eun had luckily calmed down enough.

Unnie, I swear, your overreacting.” Kyungmi finally commented as they got changed. Ye Eun rolled her eyes. “Girl, if I'm overreacting then your underreacting.” she said. Kyungmi raised an eyebrow. “Is that even a word. .?” she asked. Ye Eun huffed. “Well I officially declare it is now!” she exclaimed.


 

Lunch passed by with having it in the cafeteria. It was Kyungmi first time to see the crowded space. All her time in the school, she had been eating outside with Ye Eun or the others most of the time. Sometimes even by herself. A girl roughly bumped passed her, not even bothering to say an apology. Kyungmi frowned, finding it very rude and mean. But she shook it off and went on her way to find a table to eat at. Though for some reason, every table she found, the people, mostly girls, would shun her away. So in the end, Kyungmi ended up finding a seat at a small table way in the back. Besides her, there was a girl at the other side with bright, curly hair. She wore glasses and had braces.

 

Hi. . .” Kyungmi said, trying to spur up a conversation. The girl looked up and frowned. She kept quiet and resumed eating her meal without replying back to Kyungmi. She wondered if she did something wrong? Why do they all seem to hate me. . ?she thought in her head. She looked back during her past months in school. As for as her memory could recall, she hadn't done anything bad to anyone. So do they seem to dislike me? The question kept bothering her head. It last all the way when school was dismissed and Kyungmi was heading over towards her locker.

 

Yah!” Kyungmi stopped in her tracks and turned to face a small group of girls walking towards her. A flicker of recognition hit Kyungmi. They were part of the girls that always followed Kyuhyun around!
 

How important do you think you are?” one of them asked, shoving her.

 

Why can't you see nobody wants you here?” another snapped, this time, pushing her harshly against the locker. Kyungmi flinched. That hurt. . .

 

Your such a ! Why can't you just leave all of them alone?!” this time, it was the girl who Kyungmi shared the same lunch table with.

 

W-who. ..What are you talking about?” Kyungmi asked.

 

Oh stop playing dumb! You know who we're talking about!” the first one exclaimed.

Kyungmi shook her head. She truly didn't know. . .

 

The curly haired one spat at her.

 

We're talking about Kyuhyun oppa! Do you know how much you ruin his image and his health?! He hasn't been able to sleep properly because of you who so selfishly worried him for no reason when all you did was fling yourself at another man!” she exclaimed.

 

W-what?” Kyungmi stuttered. The second girl scowled. “Don't lie. We saw the Nickhun of 2Pm talking to you and you hugging him.” she said.

 

And not to mention that, you've been attaching yourself to the other idols here in school as well! Probably so you can become famous isn't it?” she continued on. By this time, Kyungmi was at loss of words. Was that what everyone thought of her? A player? A ? Tears began to fill her eyes. She shook her head. Denying what they were saying.

 

You got it all wrong! I sw-swear!” she protested. They didn't listen to hear though. “Oh please. Save it. This is why everyone hates you Kim Kyungmi.” they said. The curly haired girl even spat on her face one more time before strutting out along with the others. Kyungmi's tears finally fell down her face as she rubbed the spit off it. She silently cried to herself as she got up to continue to her errand. She opened her locker and found a new looking winter jacket with a note attached to it. It was from Nickhun. Kyungmi sniffled and wiped her tears away with her sleeve. She told herself to stay strong and just forget about everything, but the tears kept coming. She had never felt like this before.

 

Hey. . .” Kyungmi glanced at the corner of her eyes to see Kyuhyun walking towards her. Speaking of Kyhyun. . .she thought sadistically in her head. She wiped her tears, finally being able to make them stop flowing and turned to face Kyuhyun. She flashed him a smile betraying her real feelings.

 

I heard some shouting from over here. Is everything. . .?” he let his voice trail off. Kyungmi nodded her head. “Y-yeah, everything's alright. Just met up with some of my. . .er rr. . .friends!” Kyungmi lied. Kyuhyun nodded his head, but he still seemed not convinced. “Ye Eun and Daesung?” he asked. Kyungmi titled her head to the side. “You know, I have other friends in school besides them, Jiyong, and you.” Kyungmi said. Kyuhyun raised an everybrow. “Really? I haven't noticed.” he said, then he spotted something, making Kyungmi quickly look down.

 

Your eyes are puffy, have you been cry-”

 

No! I j-just had something in my eyes okay? I'm fine. . .I have to go now. ..” Kyungmi cut off, she slammed her locker shut, leaving Nickhun's jacket in there and briskly walked off. Kyuhyun didn't bother following after her, and instead, opened her locker again. He sighed and took the jacket inside before locking it. When he was done with that, then did he start to follow her.

 

Yoboseyo?” it was Donghae.

 

Hyung, don't pick me up. I have something to do in school.” Kyuhyun said.

 

Bwoh? That's the first, you sure it isn't because of a girl Kyu?” Donghae joked. Actually. . .

 

Yeah. Make sure to tell manager-shii and the others. Bye.” and with that, he hung up. 

__________

 

Hope ya liked it~
& Yeah, votings are finally over *sighs* my head hurts of counting^ ^"

But as everyone probably guessed it, our Thai prince has won!^ ^

Though that doesn't mean its gonna be a simple happyily ever after & no drama!(what kind of fanfic does not have drama?)

But poor Junnie~

Imma start to make things more serious btw~but not too serious^ ^

Have a nice day/night~

 

ps. even though ive made up my mind to make this ff long, i'll just give a heads up & warn ya guys itll end probably in 2 or 3 months??? maybe even one if i get enough time to update (& i do update fast^_~)
That's all~ Take care guys!