The Italian Maknae

Oppa's Little Girl

 

 

Dude, what are you doing just standing there?” Jaebeom snapped Junho out of his thoughts. He shook his head and shrugged. “What are you doing here?” he asked. “I got bored. ..” Jay's voice trailed off. Then he peeked into the kitchen, a sly smirk forming on his lips.

 

What are you. . ?” Jay gave him a warning glace. “Just watch.” he whispered, walking into the room.

 

Well look who it is! My two favorite love birds!” Jay exclaimed, slinging an arm around both shoulders. Kyungmi under went a quick facial color change and quickly hid her face behind her bangs. Meanwhile, Nickhun shook off Jay's arm.

 

We are not love birds.” he stated. Jay shrugged and walked over to the fridge. He took an apple out and bit out of it. “Well, not yet at least. Oh, and by the way Kyungmi, a friend called and said to me to tell you that you have to call her back. Maddy was her name I think?” Jay said unsure. Kyungmi's eyes widened. She had completely forgotten about the arranged meeting.

 

Thanks for reminding me oppa!” she exclaimed, dashing out the kitchen. She bumped into Junho on the way and muttered an apology. “It's okay.” Junho reassured, trying to calm the frantic girl in front of him. Kyungmi offered a weak smile before dashing off again. Junho let out a sigh. If he didn't get his act together, then Nickhun might get to her first. And he couldn't, he just couldn't, stand to let that happen.

 

As Kyungmi dug through her things for her cellphone, she came across Nickhun's study desk. It just so happened, an outline of a sketch lay there. Kyungmi picked up the piece of paper and scanned the unfinished drawing. She tilted her head to the side, looking at in from different angles. She wondered who he could have been trying to draw. Kyungmi shook her thoughts away and put the paper back in its place. “I'll just have to ask him.” she muttered before successfully finding her phone. She dialed her friend's number.

 

Hello?”

 

Maddy~!!! Unnie~!! Wassup?” Kyungmi exclaimed in English, plopping down on Nickhun's bed. She heard her friend laugh.

 

So I see that you're better now. That's good!” Maddy replied. Kyungmi nodded her head.

 

So whats the status? Why aren't you here yet? I'm about to lose my mind here ya'know!” Kyungmi complained.

 

Haven't you already lost that?” Maddy joked. Kyungmi pouted.

 

Yah! Anyways, I'm serious right now.” Kyungmi said.

 

Okay, okay. Well since Junsu text messaged me through your cellphone – and before you ask, yes, he's been looking through your text messages, he told me of you condition. So I decided to just wait till you recover since it turned out to be I was in the middle of midterms during the last given date.” Maddy explained. Kyungmi nodded her head.

 

So are you coming soon?” she asked.

 

'Course! Wouldn't miss coming there at all! I'll be there, say. . Next week?” Maddy said. Kyungmi smiled.

 

The sooner the better! I'll be waiting! Bye unnie!” and with that, Kyungmi hung up on the phone. At the same time, Chansung came barging into the room.

 

Yes?” Kyungmi said.

 

Jay hyung stole my food again!!!” he complained. Kyungmi sighed and stood up. Oh right, she was suppose to give the inconsiderate leader a one-on-one talk. “Where is he?” she said. Chansung grinned, knowing that his hyung will finally get caught. “This way~!!!” he exclaimed, marching off.

Kyungmi followed him into the living room where Jay was casually sitting down on the sofa, munching on some chips.

 

Park Jaebeom.” Kyungmi said in a demanding tone. He looked up and quirked an eyebrow.

 

Come here, you and I need to have a talk. Privately.” Kyungmi said. His mood perked up.

 

Am I finally gonna get some?” he asked. Kyungmi paused in mid no before sticking her tongue out in disgust. She picked up a pillow and threw it at him.

 

Ewwwww!!!!!!! You disgusting ert! No way!!! Never! Ugh! Now I don't even want to talk to you anymore!” Kyungmi ran away to the kitchen to continue cooking her soup. Jay laughed while Chansung pouted.

 

You'll never win my huge Italian maknae!” he teased. Chansung frowned.

 

For the last time, I'm not Italian!” he exclaimed in frustration. 

 

_________________________________________

short chappy~~~~~~~
 

sorry~~~~

Nickhun's in lead by I think 3??? Idk, i havent checked yet.

But I just realized its Friday today for me, and for some Thursday. So since im probably the only person who's living in the part of the world where its Friday today, I'll extend the voting till tomorrow which is

11.12.10

(or in my case 11.13.10^ ^)

 

Hope ya liked it~ And have a. . .

2PM filled night/day~!!!! (<---xD lame. . .I know. . .)