Flowers, Chocolate, Cake, & Wonder Girls!!!!

Oppa's Little Girl

 

 

Taecyeon didn't know what happened next, but all he knew was that his whole entire body was in pain. He blinked his eyes open, only to have them shut again from the intense bright light glaring back at him. “Hy-hyung?” the worried voice was undoubtedly Wooyoung's. He looked to his side to see him looking back at him with wide eyes. Taecyeon managed a small smile.

 

Wh-what happened? Where's Kyungmi?” Taecyeon mumbled. He slowly sat up and looked around the large room. It was adequate enough to fit two patients. Taecyeon wondered if it was Kyungmi on the other side of the curtain that seemed to divide the room in half.

 

Wooyoung looked down, not willing to answer his hyung's questions.

 

I-is she?” Taecyeon stuttered.

 

No! I mean, she's not dead. . .No one really knows her condition besides Junsu hyung and we haven't seen him ever since the doctor allowed him in Kyungmi's room.” Wooyoung cleared out. Taecyeon sighed. That was a relief. He glanced around the barren room. “Where's everybody else then?” he asked.

 

Back at the dorm. . Manager hyung is back.”Wooyoung answered.

 

Oh. . .” Well that wasn't good. . .

 

Two Weeks Later. . .:

 

Oppa! Stop worrying so much! I'm fine!” Kyungmi exclaimed. Junsu rolled his eyes. “How can you say your fine? You're wearing a cast and you've been in comatose for the past two weeks!” Junsu argued back. Kyungmi pouted. “Still! You always treat me like a-Ohhhh!!!! Are those pretty flowers for me?!” Kyungmi's mood quickly changed as she saw the beautiful assortment of flowers displayed on the other side of the room. Junsu sighed and shook his head. He will never understand his sister at all.

 

No, their for the patient next door. They just decided to put it here since the other patient's room is too full.” Junsu said, voice clearly dripping with sarcasm. But Kyungmi didn't notice it and frowned.

 

Oh. . .” Junsu sighed again.

 

Pabo! It is for you!” he exclaimed. Kyungmi grinned.

 

Yay!”

 

How did I ever end up with a sister like you?” Junsu mumbled to himself. “Well~”

Don't answer.” he cut off. Kyungmi smiled.

 

Oppa? Can you pretty please bring the pretty flowers over here? I want to see them up closer and read the cards attached to them.” Kyungmi asked nicely. Junsu nodded his head and brought over two bouquets of flowers at the same time until all of them were crowded around his sister. Kyungmi picked a colorful one first to see.

 

< http://media.photobucket.com/image/colorful%20bouquet/thezeeyez7/61jx5xy-1.jpg >

 

She gasped in awe. “Their actually in rainbow colors!” she commented in amazement. She read the card attached to it.

 

Kyungmi,

 

Hope you get better soon and wake up quick!!!!
The dorm is boring without you~
Plus!
Manager hyung is boring and too old to keep up with our games!

We miss you a lot~!!!!

Oh and don't listen to 2AM! Their just jealous you like us more~!!!

 

Yours truly,

2PM

 

ps. Jay hyung is really being bossy nowadays without you~!!

And he keeps stealing my food!!!!

Please come back soon!!! -Chansung

 

Is it true?” Kyungmi asked her brother. Junsu nodded his head. “He's been like that even before you came to live with us.” Junsu answered. Kyungmi huffed. “Well I'll need to have a talk with him when I come back.” she muttered as she moved onto the next bouquet of flowers.

 

< http://s3.amazonaws.com/pixmac-preview/000046128937.jpg >

 

She smiled and took a sniff of the flowers. “Smells good~” she commented.

 

 

Dear Kyungmi,

 

We heard what happened and hope you recover soon~!!!

2PM doesn't deserve you.
You can stay with us if 2PM ever leaves you alone again okay??
There will always be a place in 2AM's dorm for you~!!!

Get well soon~!!!!!!

 

I can't imagine it!

You went babysitting 2am, all by yourself?!

By the way~ You can keep the pajamas!
I'm sure they look way better on you!!!

Call unnie when you're all better okay?

Brown Eyed Girls got a surprise for you~

 

With much love,

2AM, Gain, & Brown Eyed Girls

 

OMG!!! BEG came to see me?!” Kyungmi exclaimed in disbelief. Junsu nodded his head. “BEG, 2AM, Super Junior, Wonder Girls, and Big Bang.” he counted them off his fingers. “That's five idol groups right there, not even counting us.” he said. Kyungmi grinned. “I feel so loved~” she sang and giggled after. “I wonder what Gain unnie and the others mean by a surprise for me??” she questioned herself. Junsu shrugged. He didn't know as well. Kyungmi clapped her hands together.

Next~!” she exclaimed, but was surprised that Junsu handed her a box with five white roses tied to it with a ribbon. Kyungmi quirked an eyebrow up in curiosity. She took the card and read it.

 

Kyungmi!!!!!
Next time your alone call us okay???

We don't want you dying on us anytime soon~
Anyways~ Hope ya enjoy the box of chocolate!!!

Our devious sweet maknae picked it out just for you!!!!

Get well soon so we could go shopping together!!!!
 

-

Jiyong & Big Bang

 

Kyungmi cheered. She loved chocolate! She opened up the box only to gape in amazement. There were so many types of chocolate to pick from! Junsu coughed beside her. “Yes?” Kyungmi looked up to see if her brother was coming down with a cold or not.

Just try not to eat them all in one day. That's all I advise.” he tipped off. Kyungmi pouted. “Your too strict oppa! Here! Have one~! And don't worry, I won't eat them all in one day like last time I got lots of chocolate. I'll share this with the rest of 2PM!” Kyungmi exclaimed, handing him the box of chocolates. Junsu took a piece out a popped it into his mouth. Kyungmi watched, waiting for a response.

 

It's good.” Junsu commented. Kyungmi cheered and popped three into , chewing it all up and mixing the various flavors together. “Yummy~! Next!” and Kyungmi dove for the other bouquet of flowers. Unlike the others, it was only assorted with a variety of colors of tulips – one of Kyungmi's favorite type of flowers. She took the card that was sticking out of it and read out loud,

 

Dear Clumsy,” she frowned, by the start of the note she could already tell it was Kyuhyun who wrote the card. “Make sure you be more careful next time and please, for everybody's sake, at least run on the sidewalk not the road. It will make us feel a tiny bit less worried next time you;re out on your own. Get well soon clumsy. The rest of Super Junior give their regards. From Kyuhyun.” Kyungmi stuck her tongue out in dismay. Even though she didn't dislike him as much as before, she still found his personality a bit annoying.

 

And last but not least!!! Wonder Girls' present!” Junsu exclaimed, opening the door. Kyungmi titled her head to the side. “Eh. . -”

 

MORNING KYUNGMI~!!!!!!!!!!” Ye Eun came running into the room, enveloping the girl into a tight hug. The other members of her group came rushing in as well, blowing kazoos and what not.


“Here's a welcome back cake~!” Yoobin exclaimed, placing it infront of her. Kyungmi grinned. “Awww!!! Thank you unnies!!!!” Kyungmi said gratefully. Sohee smiled and pinched her cheek.

 

Ye Eun unnie is right, you are cute, maybe even more cuter than me!” she exclaimed. Ye Eun stuck her tongue out. “She is cuter than you Sohee!!” she teased. Sohee pouted. “Alright, alright! Back to the reason why we're here!” Yoobin cut in, pointing at the cake.

 

Dig in, it's all for you~!” they sang in unison. Kyungmi smiled.

 

In that case~” Kyungmi dug her spoon in the cake and took a huge chunk out. But as she was about to stuff it all in , she 'accidentally' flung the piece of cake at her brother. Junsu glared at his sister who held up a peace sign. “Sorry!!” she exclaimed. Junsu shook his head and threw the remainder at Kyungmi who ducked behind Sohee, so instead, she got hit. Sohee glared at him. “Um, guys. . .” Sun Ye's voice trailed off. Yoobin laughed. “Food fight!” she exclaimed. But just as they were in the midst of the fun, the doctor had come in to report that Kyungmi was allowed to be discharged. Though unfortunately for him, he got hit with cake on one side of his face. Everybody paused what they were doing at that point and gasped. “Um. . . .” Kyungmi's voice trailed off.

 

He did it!” they accused in unison, pointing at Junsu who stood there defenseless. The doctor gave him a hard earned look in the eye. “Well young man. .” he started. The girls giggled quietly. They ere happy that they weren't in trouble.  

____________________________
 

Hope ya liked it~!!!

do i have to say it. . .? I guess I should. .

Khunnie is in first place~!!! By . . ..*insert drum roll* ONE~ xD

Junho is in second place then goes Taecyeon & Jaebeom for third~

The others are all K.O out of this voting by now. . . .Poor guys~, but they'll have their chance in my other let's hope future stories~!!!

Have a nice day/night!!!