Taecyeon's Suspicion

Oppa's Little Girl

 

By the time the quartet got home, Junsu and Junho had finally stopped arguing and had come to an agreement. Sort of. . .

 

“Okay, so here's the deal. Changsung and Junho will carry your luggage into my room. You, Kyungmi, will wait in the can with me till one of them call and give us the signal. Got it?” whispered Junsu. Kyungmi quirked an eyebrow in questioning.

 

“Why do you make it sound like your going to try to sneak me in the dorm?” she asked.

“Long story, can't say.” Junho said, quick to make sure she doesn't find about the last time a girl got in their dorm. Kyungmi nodded her head.

“Okay. .You can tell me later then, right oppa?” asked Kyungmi.

Junho just sent her a nervous smile.

Shoot. . .I need a new excuse. . .he thought.

So everyone clear with the plan?” Junsu said.

All of them nodded their heads.

Good. Now go!” he exclaimed and watched as Junho and Changsung ran off with Kyungmi's luggage.

 

You got the keys right?” Changsung asked as they got to the door. Junho shook his head.

No, don't you?” he said.

I wouldn't be asking you if I did, now would I?” Changsung said. Junho rolled his eyes.

Maknaes these days. .so corrupt. . .No respect anymore. . .”he muttered as he searched his pockets for the keys.

Yah!” Changsung exclaimed.

Uh-huh, hold it. Come on, I unlocked the door, let's go.” Junsu said, leading the way in.

They dropped Kyungmi's luggage on the ground – Changsung dropping it loudly.

Shhh! Do you want them to hear us?!” Junho hissed.

Hear what? Yah, what are you guys doing with those luggage?” asked Taecyeon, coming out of the kitchen.

Uh. . .we went shopping.” Junho quickly lied. Taecyeon quirked an eyebrow up in questioning.

And you bought that much? What'd you buy?” he asked.

I'd tell you but its too much to say right now, maybe later. See y-” Junho was cut off as Taecyeon grabbed the luggage out of his grasp.

You don't have to say. I'll just look.” he said.

Junho gulped and exchanged worried glances with Changsung. What were they going to say if he found girl things in there?

 

Meanwhile, back in the van. . .

 

Junsu sighed.

What's taking them so long?” he complained. Kyungmi shrugged.

I don't know. Why don't you call them oppa?” she suggested.

Junsu nodded his head, taking the idea into account and whipped out his phone.

He quickly dialed Junho's number and waited for him to pick-up.

 

Back with the trio. . .

Taecyeon stopped from ping the bag.

Aren't you going to answer that?” he asked.

Junho nodded his head.

Um. . Y-yeah.” he stuttered and answered it.

 

Yoboseyo?” he called out.

 

Yah! Junho! How long are you guys gonna take?! Its been so long now!” Junsu's voice shouted.

 

“Ah! Mianhe hyung. . .Taecyeon hyung just took your luggage and won't let me have it back.” Junho half lied.

 

“Bwoh?! Get it back then! I don't care how! Just get it back!” He exclaimed.

 

“O-okay hyung. Yes. . .bye. ..” and with that, Junho hung up.

 

“So this is all of Junsu's?” asked Taecyeon. Junho nodded his head.

“Yeah, so can we have it back?” asked Junho.

“Sure. .If you tell me why you three are trying to sneak a girl in the dorm again.” Taecyeon said. 

 

_________________________________________

wow. . .I never expected to get this much subscribers or views.  . .I'm so grateful. . .Thank you so much guys for loving the story so far!!! I promise to try and do my best on the future chappies!!! And try to update more of course~!