Goodnight

Oppa's Little Girl

 (a/n: just a random thought that turned into a chappy, feel free to skip it if you want~)

 

Kyungmi looked up from washing the dishes to see Changmin walking in the kitchen. He sent her a smile and Kyungmi smiled back. “Shouldn't you be watching a movie along with the others, oppa?” she asked, continuing to wash the dishes. Changmin shrugged.

Jo Kwon is going to make me deaf with all the screaming so I might as well help you.” he answered. Kyungmi nodded her head. “You can dry the dishes.” she said, pointing over to the clean pile of plates stacked by her. They proceeded to do their work quietly in a comfortable silence. When they were done, Kyungmi clapped her hands and looked at the digital clock. The red lights glared back at her, displaying 10:23pm.

 

Bed time?” Changmin asked from beside her. Kyungmi looked up at him and grinned.

 

Yep!” she exclaimed, happily skipping to the living room. There, Jo Kwon and Seulong were on the couch, intently watching the horror movie Kyungmi had brought over for them to see. Jinwoon was on the ground, his hands covering his eyes. Kyungmi giggled.


“BOO!” she shouted, jumping infront of the trio. They screamed in various high-pitched voices, making Kyungmi almost deaf. When they were done, Kyungmi shook her head.

 

Note to self: Never scare singers. They will scream your ears off.” she mumbled. They let out a nervous laugh.

 

Seriously, don't ever do that again.” Jinwoon said. Kyungmi smiled at him innocently. “Awww! Poor maknae got scared by little me?” she teased.

Don't worry! Jo Kwon umma will comfort you!” Jo Kwon exclaimed, giving Jinwoon a bone crushing hug. Kyungmi laughed. “H-hyung!” Jinwoon shouted, trying to pry Jo Kwon off of him.

 

Changmin sighed, coming into the living room and pulled the two apart. Kyungmi gave him a thankful nod.

“Anyways, it's off to bed you guys!” she announced. They groaned in unison. Kyungmi shook her head. “I'm not going to have any of that here,” she said, pointing to the direction of their rooms. They stood up. “and Seulong oppa?” Kyungmi called out. He stopped in his tracks and turned around. “Yeah?”

Brush your teeth. Ye Eun unnie warned me of your unhygienic ways.”Kyungmi said. Seulong's face turned a crimson red in embarrassment as he mumbled a soft, “Yes.”

 

Then as she heard all three doors close, she sighed and plopped herself down on the couch. She lazily looked over at the TV screen, seeing that the movie was still playing. She shook her head and turned it off, enveloping the room into almost complete darkness. Kyungmi forced her tired body to clean up the spilled popcorn. When she was done, she walked over to the hallway and quietly peeked into Changmin's and Jinwoon's room. They were already sound asleep. Kyungmi smiled to herself and turned off the lamp they left on.

Sweet dreams oppas.” she whispered before silently closing the door. She made her way to Seulong's room next and found him getting ready to go into his bed for a night's slumber. He looked up in the middle of the process to see her.

You look horrible.” he commented. Kyungmi's soft expression turned into a scowl.

Well-”she stopped her sentence as she curiously watched him go to his closet. He took out a blue shirt with a cartoon puppy in the middle. He threw it at her. Kyungmi caught it.


“What's this for. . .?” she asked in confusion.

 

For you. Have you seen yourself? Your clothes are still covered in paint.” he pointed out.

 

Oh. . . .Well. . .Thank you oppa.” Kyungmi said, full of gratitude. Seulong smiled.


“Goodnight.” he replied. “Goodnight to you too.”Kyungmi said back and closed his door. She looked down at her clothes and saw that he was indeed right. She was a mess. She blushed in embarrassment, but quickly shook her head of the thought. She knocked on Jo Kwon's door next, not wanting to walk into any of his other experiments that he might be working on. . .Again. He answered a minute later.

Oh hey Kyungmi!” he greeted.


“Do you ever run out of energy?” Kyungmi asked. Jo Kwon laughed and shook his head. “Nope, not really.” he answered, then he saw the shirt in Kyungmi's hands and looked at her clothes. “Oh, well hold on.” and he shut the door. Kyungmi blinked. “What. . .?”

 

The door opened again revealing Jo Kwon holding some pink pajamas. “It's Gain's. Her and the rest of BEG had a sleepover here once and she left her pajamas. You can borrow it for tonight. And while your changing, you might want to take a shower too.” Jo Kwon added. Kyungmi nodded her head.

 

Oh okay. . .Thank you oppa, have a goodnight.” Kyungmi smiled. Jo Kwon nodded his head. “Nighty birdy!” he said back and ruffled her hair. He closed the door after, leaving Kyungmi in the empty hallway. Not wasting any time, she quickly scurried to the bathroom and decided to follow Jo Kwon's directions. Who knew he could be so caring and serious sometimes?

 

When she came out, Kyungmi felt really refreshed. She smiled happily to herself and skipped to the living room. There, she set herself on the couch after she put her dirty clothes away, and got into a comfortable position. But as she was about to fall asleep, her cellphone beeped. She took it out and looked at the text. It was Junsu.

 

Hey baby girl,

You alright?

 

-Junsu

 

Kyungmi smiled.

 

Just perfect oppa.

I'll be back home tomorrow anyways~
Missed you and the others~

Have a goodnight and sweet dreams!

 

Xoxo,

Kyungmi

 

Not seconds later, she got a response.

 

Okay, hwaiting till then!

And you have a goodnight too dongseang

 

-Junsu

 

Kyungmi sighed and put her phone away. She missed hanging out with her brother to be honest. Just her and him. She missed those days. And with one long yawn, Kyungmi closed her eyes. Putting her worries away and falling into deep slumber.

 

 

Kyungmi?” it was Jinwoon. He peeked his head into the living room and quickly caught sight of her sleeping figure on the couch. He shook his head and decided to do something about it. So he went over and picked Kyungmi up. Surprisingly, she was very light. He walked back towards his room where Changmin groggily looked up, awakened by the light. “Hmm?” he mumbled.

 

I'm going to sleep on the floor tonight, I can't let Kyungmi sleep on the couch.” he said. Changmin rubbed his eyes and got up. He put on his glasses. “You don't have to. You can put her on my bed. You sleep on the top bunk bed so it will be hard for you to get her up. I'll sleep on the floor.” Changmin said. Jinwoon raised an eyebrow.

 

You sure hyung?” he asked. Changmin nodded his head.

 

Okay. . .If you say so.” Jinwoon said, laying Kyungmi on his bed. He pulled the covers over her small body before climbing up to his bed. Changmin waited for him to get settled before making a makeshift bed on the floor. He turned off the lights after, wishing the two a goodnight.

 

 

Kyungmi's eyes snapped open. She groaned and sat up. Hold on. . .she looked around the room she was in. This was Changmin's and Jinwoon's room! “How. . .?”

 

And the princess is awake! Morning Kyungmi!” Jinwoon greeted, popping his head into the room. Kyungmi nodded her head. “Why am I here?” she asked. Jinwoon shrugged.


“Couldn't let you sleep on the couch so Changmin hyung offered to give up his bed for you and slept on the floor. Jo Kwon hyung is getting your clothes cleaned by the way so you can change. But in the meantime, breakfast is ready!” Jinwoon answered, pulling Kyungmi out of the bed. She blinked.

 

Huh. . .?”

 

But Jinwoon was too wrapped up in his own world as he pulled her into the kitchen. A sweet aroma met her nose as she unknowingly smiled to herself. It was a nice scent.

 

And she's up!”Seulong exclaimed from the table, he gestured her to take a seat so she did. A stack of chocolate chip pancakes was set in front of her by Changmin.

 

What's all this now?” it was Ye Eun!

 

Unnie!” Kyungmi exclaimed. Ye Eun smiled.

 

Annyong Kyungmi! The boys seem to be treating you well today. . .What did you do to them?” Ye Eun asked. Jinwoon frowned.

 

We can be nice too!” he exclaimed. Ye Eun laughed. “I know, I'm just surprised.” she commented.

 

How did you get in here anyways?” Changmin asked, taking a seat across of Kyungmi. “Keys.” Ye Eun answered, pulling out an extra pair of keys. “I swear, JYP doesn't trust us these days at all.” Jinwoon sighed. Ye Eun put the keys away. “Don't worry Jinwoon, it's just while your manager is gone he doesn't trust you.” she comforted. Then she turned to Kyungmi.

 

Well you better hurry dongseang. We're off in an hour.” she said. Kyungmi nodded her head.

 

Let's eat!” Seulong exclaimed. 

_______________________________________

I don't know what made me write this. . .xD

2AM's sweet/caring side has now been exposed!^ ^

But yeah. . . .hope ya liked it!!! Even though this wasn't even intended to be a chappy~ but oh well!^ ^

 

@Xxkpop_queenxX: I'm an unnie??? Yay!!! That's the first xD But sure, Jinwoon's my favorite next to Jo Kwon in 2AM so I won't mind~

 

Have a nice day guys~
 

ps. Junho was this close to being tied with Khunnie >.<

But Nickhun is one vote higher~