Plans

Oppa's Little Girl

"I'm bored, it's official." Wooyoung complained, throwing a pillow in the air. He watched it lazily fall to the ground and felt the need not to go and fetch it. Junho nodded his head in agreement. "The first time we're all actualy together, Kyungmi isn't here to hang out with us." he said. "And I was planning on all of us to go the amusment park!" Changsung added in. Taecyeon mumbled something under his breath. "What did you say hyung?" Junho asked. "Nothing. . ."

 

Then as they were about to complain again, their leader stepped into the room, casually whistling. He glanced around s, noticing their lack in energy and life itself. "Yah! What's wrong with you guys?" he asked. "We're bored." Wooyoung said. "And 2AM stole Kyungmi." said Nickhun. Jaebeom glanced at the second oldest of the group who merely shrugged. Junsu was fine with having Kyungmi over at 2AM's. After all, he knew well enough that his sister wouldn't even think of revisiting them after today. They were worst than 2PM themselves.

 

"So what? We're men! We can do better off without her!" Jay exclaimed, earning some glares from s. "How can you talk about my - our - mother like that?!" he said  in shock. Jay rolled his eyes. "She's not really our mom Wooyoung, and we never even really had one before she came." he pointed out. "Yeah, but still."Wooyoung pouted. Nickhun patted his head. "Cut us some slack Jay, I mean, even you have to admit you miss her." he defended. Jay sighed. "Fine, fine. I do too, but what can we do-" a fit of giggled cut his sentence short. He looked over at Chansung. "You said 'do'." he laughed.  Junho stuck his tongue out. "You erted maknae!" he exclaimed.

 

"Yah! How about we ambush 2AM's dorm and kidnap Kyungmi?" Taecyeon suggested. Junsu poked him. "Wae? So you can get your wifey back?" he asked. Taecyeon undergoed a change in facial color. "Ewwww!!!! Hyung likes hyung's sister!" Chansung whined. Taecyeon picked up the pillow on the floor and threw it at him. "No I do not!" he protested, but his red face betrayed him.

Junsu shook his head. "This is just awkward. ..But I'm watching you Taec." Junsu warned before clearing his throat.

"Anyways, it seems like you miss Kyungmi too much that you guys forgot that her birthday is coming up soon." Junsu pointed out. They gasped.

"Aish! How could I forget?!" Nickhun scolded himself.

"I know! We should plan her a surprise!" Wooyoung exclaimed.

"And do something special that she'll never forget!" Junho added in.

Then all heads turned to Junsu.

"What?"

"Your her brother. . ."Jay started.

". . So you should know what she likes. . ." Chansung continued.

".  .Which means you could help us pick out gifts that she'd like. . ."Taecyeon chimed in. Junsu sighed and shook his head.

"No way. I already planned Kyungmi's birthday present by myself so you guys have to do it by yoursel too." he said. They hung their heads low in disappointment.

"So what did you get her?" Junho asked. Junsu shrugged.

"That is a secret." and with that, he left the room.

 

________________________________________________

 

a/n:

wheeee. . . .>.<

I just couldn't leave you guys for a long time without an update so here it is! It may be short, but I don't have much time to type because of exams and my brain has been robbed of ideas. . ^ ^" So I hope you guys can bear with me until next week and then I PROMISE, that the update will be long, good, & hopefully funny~^ ^ Hope ya guys are doing well!

Have a nice day/night~!!!!!

 

ps. Junho is currently 1st place by quite a lot for Kyungmi's potential love interest~^ ^

Yay! Junnie is getting some love~