Operation: Prank Dragon

Oppa's Little Girl

 

The three gulped and didn't dare turn around.

 

“We either run for it. . .Or we give up.” Jiyong muttered. Kyungmi and Jay exchanged glances. The two nodded their heads, agreeing on something unsaid.

 

“Well let's put it this way. . .It was nice knowing you!” Jay exclaimed, running away with Kyungmi. Jiyong remained in his spot, shocked that they would ditch him.

 

“Jiyong . .” Big Bang's leader slowly turned around, prepared to beg in front of everyone if he had to. But when he did, he was surprised to find it was only Seunghyun. He sighed with relief.

 

“Aigoo. . .I thought you were Junsu for a second.” he muttered. Seunghyun quirked an eyebrow up.

 

“How. . .?” he asked. Seunghyun did not, in any way, resemble 2PM's main vocal singer. Jiyong shrugged and looked back at the direction the two ran. Seunghyun followed his gaze before sighing himself. “Go. I used my car to get here so I'll drive the others back to the dorm.” Seunghyun said. Jiyong smiled.

“Thanks bro, I owe you one!” he exclaimed, running off to follow the two.

 

By the time he did get to them, they were arguing on who should drive. Jiyong was about to pop into the scene but held himself back. He grinned, getting an even better idea. So as sneakily as he could, he crept behind Kyungmi who was only focused on arguing with 2PM's leader. Kyungmi screamed and ran behind Jay who chuckled at her.

 

She peered out from behind him to find Jiyong laughing along. She frowned.

 

“I hate you. . .”she muttered.

 

“Awww. . Hate is a very strong word Kyungmi.” Jiyong said. Kyungmi pouted.

 

“Can we just go now before oppa finds us and it's too late?” she asked. Jay nodded his head.

 

“Okay, but I'm driving.” he said. Kyungmi sighed in defeat.

 

“Just as long as you don't kill us.” she said.

 

“Here, we'll take my ride.” added Jiyong, throwing the keys at Jaebeom. He caught and with that, they ran over to his car.

 

 

 

Wooyoung looked at Junsu who came back down into the club. “Find him?” he asked. Junsu shook his head.

 

“No. .Only found Big Bang. .But no Jiyong, so that means Kyungmi isn't here. .Thankfully. But where is Jay?” Junsu asked. Wooyoung shrugged, oblivious to their leader's whereabouts as well. Junsu frowned. “Whatever . . .Just as long as he didn't ditch us like what happened in Wild Bunny.” he muttered, walking off. Wooyoung sighed with relief ad whipped out his phone.

 

“Yoboseyo?”
 

“Yah! Hyung! Where are you?! Where's Kyungmi?!” Wooyoung shouted frantic into the his cell phone.

 

“Oppa?” Kyungmi's voice called out.

 

“Kyungmi?!” Wooyoung exclaimed. Kyungmi giggled on the other end.

 

“I'm fine oppa~. . .Jiyong and Jaebeom oppa are taking me back to the dorm. ..And don't worry, you guys still have a ride to use to go home.” Kyungmi reassured. Wooyoung smiled.

 

“Gomawo. Get home safely.” Wooyoung said before hanging up. Kyungmi shut Jay's cell phone closed as well and handed it back to him. She yawned.

 

“You should sleep.” Jay commented from the driver's seat. Kyungmi sighed. “I would but. . .I'm scared you might get us lost. . .Besides, Jiyong oppa is already asleep.” she noted, looking at the boy who slept on her shoulder. Jay nodded his head. “Oh. . .Well. . .” Kyungmi sensed the mischievous air around him. She shook her head. “I know what your thinking. . .And no.” she said. Jay pouted.


“Come on~don't be such a killjoy!” Jay whined. Kyungmi sighed and glanced at Jiyong. A flash of pranks that he pulled on her rushed through her. She remembered how many times he got her, but never the other way around.

 

“Fine. . .Just make sure no one gets hurt, araso?” Kyungmi asked. Jay grinned.

 

“No promises, but I'll try.” he said.

 

As soon as they got to 2PM's dorm. Jaebeom called Nickhun who stayed at home to come and help him carry Jiyong upstairs. Nickhun did come down, asking what was going on. He only got two evil smirks in reply.

 

“Yah, what are you two even planning anyway?” he asked. Kyungmi giggled. “Oh nothing the unsual.” she smiled. Nickhun rolled his eyes.

 

“Yeah because the only thing unusual here is something or someone acting normal.” he muttered.

 

“Kyungmi, you go make the phone calls, I'll do the rest from here.” Jay instructed. Kyungmi nodded her head and giggled as she glanced at the peacefully sleeping Jiyong. “Mianhe oppa. . But's it time for revenge.” she said before rushing into a her room.

 

“Yoboseyo?” her friend answered.

 

“Gather every VIP you know and tell them that G-Dragon, aka Kwon Jiyong, the leader of Big Bang, is. . ..”and so on. By the time she was finished saying the instructions, her friend sighed.

 

“I really, don't want to know what your planning. .But fine. I'll do it.” she said. Kyungmi grinned.

 

“Thank you! Your the best! Bye!” and with that she hung up.

 

“Yah! Kyungmi! Get over here! I'm done!” Jay shouted from the living room. Kyungmi giggled.

 

“Got it! Coming!” and with that, she ran off. 

 

_______________________________________
 

I feel like my chappies are getting boring *pouts* =(

I'll try to make it more interesting next update. . .

Omo. . .and. . .if you noticed, I'm adding Jaebeom into the story as almost like one of the main characters from 2PM besides Junsu because who CAN'T live without that erted little leader~?!

No offense Jay~ Or to any Jaywalkers~
I still love you~

Hope you guys enjoyed it~