"Remember when Wooyoung brought a girl in?"

Oppa's Little Girl

"'Course I am! Didn't oppa tell you guys?" asked Kyungmi. Junho and Chansung turned their gazes at Junsu.

 

"Yeah oppa, did you forget to tell us?" Junho mimicked Kyungmi's voice. Junsu sighed and rubbed the back of his head in shame.

"Umm. . . .Yah! Look at the time, come on Kyungmi! We don't want to miss your appointment!" Junsu exclaimed, quickly grabbing his sister's hand and making a run for it. "Yah! Kim Junsu! Get back here!" Junho shouted, running after his older member. Changsung sighed and decided to just go ahead and ditch the trio. So he entered a small restaurant and ordered some food to go before placing himself on a nearby bench where he could watch the rat chase.

 

"Waaa!!! Oppa!!! Slow down! I can't run that fast!" Kyungmi whined.

"Yah! Hyung! Get back here!" Junho shouted from behind.

"Mianhe Junho!!! But I don't think I want to die any time soon!" Junsu shouted back as he ran faster. At that point, he had let go of Kyungmi's hand so she stopped running and walked back over where Chansung was happily eating his lunch.

 

"Omo. .Chansung oppa. . .You're so lucky. .Getting to eat already . . ."Kyungmi said. Chansung smiled and handed Kyungmi some food he bought for her.

 

"Here, I bought one for you too!" he exclaimed. Kyungmi smiled brightly and thanked Chansung as she gratefully ate her food. By the time she was done, was when Junsu and Junho stopped chasing each other.

 

"Hyungs, can we go now?" asked Chansung. Junho and Junsu exchanged glances before nodding their heads.


"I just can't believe you didn''t give us a heads up hyung." Junho said as they got in the car.

Junsu sighed.

"Yeah . . I mean. .Remember last time when Wooyoung brought a girl in?? I wonder where she is now. .." Changsung said.

"Hmmmm?  What happened when who brought a girl in?" asked Kyungmi.

Junho and the others shuddered as the memory replayed in their heads.

"You don't want to know baby girl." Junsu finally said.

 

_______________________________________

a/n:

sorry for late update! as you know, my status is on hatius because of school but i was able to get some freetime and log on! so yay!!!! Hope ya guys like it!!!!