Spotted

Oppa's Little Girl

 

Kyungmi gasped as the four of them entered the club. In reality, she had never been in one her whole entire life till now. The bright lights, the people, everything was new to her. Jiyong poked her on the cheek, startling her from her thoughts.


“Y-yes?” she stuttered. Jiyong shrugged.

 

“Nothing, now come on! Youngbae's waiting for us!” he exclaimed, dragging her away. Daesung and Seungri had already gone ahead of them, not bothering to wait.

 

When they reached the room, some of them were already drinking.

“Yah! Jiyong! What took you so long?” Youngbae exclaimed with a smile. Jiyong laughed and ruffled Kyungmi's hair.

“Blame this girl. She's never been to a club.” he said, pointing a finger at her. It was then did Youngbae actually notice her and smiled sheepishly.

 

“Oh. .Annyong.” he greeted. Kyungmi smiled back. “Annyong haeyo Youngbae-sshi!” she replied.

“Yah! Kyungmi! Check this out!” Seungri exclaimed from the back. He was out on the balcony looking over the rest of the inside of the club. Kyungmi excused herself from the two boys and went over to where the maknae was. She followed his finger to see Jaebeom in the club along with some of the 2PM members. She gasped and let out a squeal. Seungri quirked an eyebrow up.

 

“What? Aren't you happy to see them?” he asked. Kyungmi shook her head.

“Try terrified. Junsu oppa is there! Is he sees me at a club I'm dead!” she exclaimed. Seungri nodded his head in understanding. “Over-protective brother case huh? Well you should go back inside” Seungri suggested, leading her back in the room.

 

Meanwhile, downstairs with Jaebeom and the others. . .

 

“Are you sure she'll be safe?” Junsu asked for the millionth time. Jay nodded his head. “Yeah! I mean, it's only Big Bang! What can they do?” he said. Junsu rolled his eyes. Oh that made him feel so much better. Taecyeon patted his back. “Relax hyung, we're here to forget the world. Not worry.” he said.

“Easy for you to say, you've never had a sister. .”Junsu mumbled.

 

“Come on! They won't see you!” Jiyong exclaimed. Kyungmi shook her head and his behind Daesung. “But what if they do?!” she whined. Jiyong sighed while Daesung laughed.

 

“They won't. I'll cover you. Now let's go. I'm thirsty.” he said. So after hesitating for one more minute, she finally agreed to go with them. Jiyong grinned as they got downstairs.

 

“Now isn't this a whole lot better?” he asked. Kyungmi frowned.

“For you it is. Let's just hurry and get the drinks.” she said.

“Fine, fine. What do you want?” Jiyong asked, looking back at her. Kyungmi shrugged.

“I'm too young for alcohol.” she pointed out. “Not anymore you are. Can I please get a On The Beach for this little lady?” Jiyong asked the bartender. He nodded her head and disappeared behind the booth. He soon came back with a cup of the drink.

Jiyong took it and handed it to Kyungmi.

 

“Try it!” he said. Kyungmi looked at the liquid before taking a small sip. She shuddered at the bitter taste and quickly gave it to Daesung. “Aigoo . . .My head hurts.” she complained. Daesung took a sip of the drink as well and nodded his head.

 

“No wonder. . .This is strong. Too strong for a starter.” he commented, glaring at Jiyong who waved in hands up in innocence. “Sorry Kyungmi.” he said. Kyungmi stuck her tongue out.


“Just be glad I'm not tipsy yet or I would throw up on you.” she muttered.

 

Wooyoung couldn't stop looking at the two men with the familiar looking girl in the middle of them. She looked so much like Kyungmi. Wooyoung shook his head. She can't be her. . .Kyungmi is too young to go to a club. . .he reasoned out. But once he caught a full view of the girl, his eyes widened.

“Uh-oh. . .”he muttered. 

 

______________________________________________________________

To Be Continued. . .