Jiyong

Oppa's Little Girl

 

Once they got to the van,Kyungmi sighed with relief when she found out that he wasn't in there with them. But she was surprised when one of them screamed.

"Yah! My ears hurt now! Keep it down!" Daesung complained as Seungri quieted down. He rubbed his head and sent a sheepish smile.

"Mianhe. . .I thouhgt you were a fan. So you must be Kyungmi?" Seungri asked, quick to change the subject. Kyungmi nodded her head.

"The one and only~!!! But. . . .Why would you freak out if I was a fan?" Kyungmi asked curiously. Seungri grinned.

"They get crazy these days. . ." he answered. Daesung scoffed. "More like you have a phobia against them." he corrected. Seungri frowned. "Hyung~!" he whined. Kyungmi giggled.

"Anyways~ Let's go! Go! Go!" Jiyong exclaimed, letting Kyungmi sit in the passenger seat. He got into the driver's and they were off.

"So where are we going oppa?" Kyungmi asked as they drove through the highway. Jiyong shrugged. Peronsally, he really didn't know. He just felt like hanging out with Kyungmi today. "How about the movies?" Daesung suggested. "Okay, to the movies it is!" Jiyong exclaimed, stepping on the gas. Kyungmi and Seungri screamed. "Yah! We want to make it there alive!" they exclaimed in unison.

____________________________

 

Once they got out the car, Kyungmi stumbled on her first few steps. Daesung laughed. "Come on, he wasn't that bad." he said. Kyungmi rolled her eyes. "Oppa, we drove past five stop lights, almost got into a crash eleven times, and got this close to getting a ticket by a cop. How can you consider that not bad?" Kyungmi asked. Daesung laughed. "Okay, I take it back." he said.

"Yah! Come on guys! I want to watch this one!" Seungri exclaimed, pointing over to a scary looking movie. The other three shrugged. "I'm in." Kyungmi said and everyone then turned to look at Jiyong. "What?" he asked.

"Your paying, for everything." Daesung answered. "Bwoh? Why me?!" he exclaimed.

"You brought us here~" Kyungmi pointed out. Jiyong sighed. "Fine, fine." he said, walking over to the the ticket booth. "Oh! By the way! Can we please have money for the snacks?" Seungri asked. "We want extra large, everything!" Kyungmi added. Jiyong frowned and took out his wallet. "Goobye money. . ."he muttered, handing the rest of his cash to Seungri. He beamed and thanked Jiyong for it and happily ran off. Jiyong sighed. "The things I do.. . ." he mumbled.

__________________________________

When the movie was over, Kyungmi was shaking, Daesung was slightly disturbed, Seungri was fine, and Jiyong was still sulking about his empty wallet.

"So where next?" Seungri asked, enjoying the day so far.

"Anywhere but a Haunted House. . ."Kyungmi shivered. Daesung grinned. "Awww. . .Is someone scared?" he teased. Kyungmi frowned. "At least I didn't scream like a girl." she defended. Daesung stopped his act. "Yah. . .I was scared . . ."he muttered. Kyungmi smiled. "Mianhe oppa, but you teased me." she said, patting his back.

"Hmmm. . .Taeyang texted me. . .You guys up to go to the club tonight?" Jiyong looked at the others. Kyungmi raised her hand.

"I'm too young." she pointed out. Jiyong shrugged.

"Your with us, you'll pass." Seungri assured.

Kyungmi gulped. Somehow. . .She wasn't feeling to excited to be at a club with Big Bang, minus Seunghyun. . .

"So who's driving this time?" Daesung asked.

"I-"
"No!" Seungri and Kyungmi quickly cut off Jiyong. He pouted while Daesung laughed.

"Guess I am." he stated.

 

__________________________________________________

I just realized. . .In the beginning. . I started out with short chapters right?. . . .

ps.: It's Henry Lau's birthday~!!!! ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENRY~!!!!!!!. . .