Evil

Oppa's Little Girl

"Here you go! So what are you planning to do with it?" Jay asked, handing her a water gun. Kyungmi looked at him like he was the dumbest living thing on the earth. "What do you think?" she asked. Jay shrugged. "I don't know." he answered. Kyungmi sighed and just aimed at his head. She doused squirted him with water. Wooyoung bolted upright in response, wildly looking about.

 

"Yah! Wooyoung oppa! Relax, it's just us. Why did you faint?" Kyungmi asked. He shook his head, splattering some water onto Jaebeom and Kyungmi to their displeasure. "Hyung scared me." he answered, pointing at the leader who stood their whistling.

"What? Me? How coud you say that?!" he exclaimed.

"Because your the one who shoved a giant spider in front of my face!" Wooyoung accused. Jay laughed after that. "Okay, fine, you got me. But it was funny!" he laughed. Wooyoung scowled. "For you it is.  .Umma! Jay hyung is being a meanie~!!!!" Wooyoung whined, tugging on her shirt. Kyungmi shrugged and decided to play along.

"Awwww~! My poor baby! Umma will make it all better okay?" Kyungmi cooed, aiming the water gun at Jaebeom. He stopped laughing when he saw it as his eyes widened. "You wouldn't." he muttered. Kyungmi shrugged.

"I've rennovated Junsu oppa's wardorbe with all pink and have pushed him off a cliff. . .So right now, I would count yourself lucky that I'm only using a water gun. Not a real one." Kyungmi replied, spraying him until he was completely dripping wet. Jay glared at her.

"Your an evil girl you know that?" he asked. Kyungmi grinned. "I take pride in that!" she exclaimed ,skipping off to get changed for her night out. Wooyoung looked at his hyung and laughed. "She got you." he commented. "Yeah. .  .But I can get you back.: Jay smirked. Wooyoung gulped. "Uh-oh. ..."

_____________________________________

 

"DIng dong!"

Kyungmi rushed out her room and opened the door. She pouted, seeing it was only Nickhun and Junho.

"Annyo-"

She slammed the door close on them and walked sulklingly to the living room.

"Yah! That wasn't nice!" Junho exclaimed, following her into the room. Kyungmi frowned. "I thought you were oppa." she said.

"Who oppa?" Nickhun asked.

"Jiyong oppa."

"Oh! So you two are dating?! Or are you just going to start going out today? Aish! Why didn't you tell me?! Is that why your all dressed up?!" Junho interrogated. Kyungmi titled her head to the side.

http://imestore.com/images/1177white.jpg 

"I'm not that dressed up. Just a simple dress." she shrugged.

"Oh well. . .."

"So where you two going?" asked Nickhun.

"He hasn't said yet. Omo. . .By the way, can you tell oppa where I'm going?" Kyungmi said.

"Sure."

Ding dong!

"That must be him! Bye oppas!" Kyungmi exclaimed, dashing for the door. When she opened it, Jiyong spaced out.

"Whoa! Is that you?!" he asked. Kyungmi laughed.
"Yep! Surprised right?" she grinned.

"Yeah. . .Well we should get going. Seungri is still probably complaining in the car." Jiyong said.

"Bwoh? The rest of your group is with you?" Kyungmi asked.

"Yeah. . .Scared?" Jiyong taunted. Kyungmi grinned.

"Never." I'm dead . . .

_____________________________________________

Sorry my chappies are getting short. . . . .I just don't have enough free time like I used to. . .and I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for so long so yeah~ Hope you enjoyed it~ ^ ^

 

ps.  .has anyone heard SHINee's song Hello here? I'm in LOVE with it. . ..^ ^Reminds me of how Super Junior switched from hot and y in Bonamana into cute and adorkable in No Other~ ^  ^