Trouble

Oppa's Little Girl

When Kyungmi entered the room she shared with Nickhun, she was slightly freaked out as to why he was just lying there, on his bed, staring into space.

"Oppa?" it seemed like the sound of her voice disrupted him from his thoughts as he turned his head and smiled at her weakly.

"Yah, Kyungmi, you're back. Don't ever do that again, you got us all worried." he said. Kyungmi nodded her head. "Mianhe oppa, I promise not to do that again." Kyungmi muttered sadly. Nickhun smiled and got up from his bed and walked over to where she was standing. Kyungmi shut her eyes, afraid of what he might do. Nickhun silently chuckled to himself at her reaction. He bent down a little and kissed her forehead, ruffling her hair at the same time. "Good. Now if you excuse me, I have to go and save Kyuhyun" he said as he walked out the room, leaving a confused and flustered Kyungmi behind.

 

"What just happened?" she mumbled, blindly stumbling to her bed.

 

With Super Junior

 

"Yah! Where's Kyuhyun?" Leeteuk shouted, coming out of the hallway. He looked around the members that lounged around the living room boredly. Eunhyuk looked up from the video game he was playing. "He went to kidnap someone I think. ." he said, keeping his eyes glued to the game. "Bwoh?!"

"No, no. . He kidnapped 2PM's Junsu's sister!" Shindong corrected.

"Oh right! They went out on a little date probably!" Heechul chimed in.  Leeteuk waved a hand to silence them.

"Shouldn't he be home right now then? It's late." said Leeteuk.

"Maybe he ran away." Yesung suggested. Some of the members that were asembled in the living room threw pillows at him.

"Yeah right. .He still owes me 1,230 Won." Sungmin added in.

 

Back with 2PM & Kyuhyun. . .

 

"Yah! Hyung! Cut him some slack! He and Kyungmi just went to go and hang out." Nickhun butted in. Junsu looked at him and back at Kyuhyun before letting out a sigh. "Fine. . .I'll let you go this time. But if this ever happens again without my permission. ..then I'll make sure you wake up one day tied to a chair, on an island, with only crazy fangirls to keep you company." Junsu threatened. 

 

__________________________________________________________________

I was thinking. . .should I make a love triangle or something????? who should be Kyungmi's best friend????