Uh Oh!

Oppa's Little Girl

 

 

 

With Nickhun. . .

 

 

He had been walking around the school looking for Kyungmi. Inside, outside, she was nowhere to be found. He sighed. What if he lost her? He shivered. What would Junsu do to him? He silently cursed himself. He knew volunteering to pick her up was a bad idea. . But then again ,it was better than staying with Jaebeom. He was working their bums off ever since they arrived at the studio. That was the instructor's job for crying out loud! His phone rang and he picked it up.


“Yoboseyo?”

 

“NICKHUNNIE~!!!!!”

 

“Shindong hyung? Why are you yelling? I think my ear has gone deaf now.” Nickhun complained. He heard Shindong laugh.

 

“Mianhe! Just wanted to know how's my favorite 2PM member doing.” Shindong said.

 

“Fine. . .But I lost Junsu's sister.” Nickhun sighed. “Is her name Kim Kyungmi?” Shindong asked. “Yeah, why? You know her?” Nickhun said. “Nope. But Kyuhyun texted saying he's bringing over a girl named Kim Kyungmi. Says something about a date? I'm not sure.” Shindong answered. Nickhun mentally hit himself. “Oh. .Okay, thanks hyung. Well I got to go. Annyong.” and with that he hung up and dialed Junsu's number.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Kyuhyun of Super Junior kidnapped Kyungmi.”

 

“. . . . . . . . . .”

 

“Hyung?”

 

“Get over here. Now.” and with that, the line went dead. Nickhun gulped. He was a dead man for sure.

 

Back with Kyungmi. . .

 

“Home sweet dorm! Come on in Kyungmi!” Sungmin exclaimed, leading the way into the dorm. When they got to the living room, they found Shindong munching on some chips. He stood up, noticing Kyungmi.

 

“Ah! Annyong~! You must be Kim Kyungmi, Junsu's brother right?” Shindong asked. Kyungmi smiled timidly back. “Depends. ..Who are you talking about?” Kyungmi said.

 

“2PM.”
 

“Then yes.” Kyungmi smiled.

 

“Yah! Keep your turtles away from my pet!” a voice floated over into the room. The trio looked up to see Heechul storming into the room with Heenim in his arms. Meanwhile, Yesung came in carrying one of his turtles.

 

“What's happened this time hyung?” asked Sungmin.

 

“That thing, bit Heenim!” Heechul exclaimed. Yesung hugged his turtle close to him. “He didn't mean it!” he defended. “Your point? He could have killed my cat!” Heechul shouted.

“It was just one bite.” Yesung pointed out. “You never know!”

 

“AISH! Shush up! You guys are ruining my drama time.” Shindong exclaimed, pointing over at the TV. “Omo! Is that Boys Before Flowers?!” said Kyungmi. Shindong nodded his head. “Ah! Move over! I love Hyun Joong-sshi!” Kyungmi exclaimed in glee, jumping into the seat next to Shindong. Sungmin chuckled at her fan girl moment.

 

“Yah, who are you anyways?” he asked.

 

“She's Kim Kyungmi. Kyuhyun's guest of the day.”Sungmin answered for her.

 

“I wanted her to answer.”Heechul whined. Sungmin shrugged and glanced at Kyungmi.

 

“She's busy right now.” he said before walking off. Yesung stuck a tongue out at Heechul before following Sungmin out as well. Heechul rolled his eyes and let go of Heenim who went over to Kyungmi girl's lap. Kyungmi jumped lightly but recovered from the shock as she petted the cat. It purred at her touch.

 

“Yah, where's Kyungmi?” Kyuhyun asked Donghae and Eunhyuk. The two were in Eunhyuk's room playing video games.
 

“In the living room watching a drama with Shindong. Yes!” Eunhyuk exclaimed, happily killing one of Donghae's soldiers. Donghae pouted. “No fair! Again!” he said. Kyuhyun shook his head and went over to the living room, indeed finding Kyungmi with Shindong. Surprisngly enough, he found that Heenim was asleep on her lap. He went over to the kitchen where Heechul as eating. “So you got a date?” Heechul asked as Kyuhyun drank some water. He shrugged. “More or less.” he answered before going into the living room again.

 

“Yah! We're out now!” he shouted at Kyungmi.

 

“Awwww!!!! Five more minutes! Hyun Joong is about to kiss her!!!” Kyungmi shouted back. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and pulled her up. Heenim jumped into Shindong's lap as Kyuhyun dragged Kyungmi out the dorm. She pouted once they were in the elevator. “I hate you.” she mumbled.

 

“Let's see you say that again after today.” Kyuhyun said, grabbing Kyungmi's interest. . .

 

Hours later, they were having ice-cream nearby Seoul Tower. Kyuhyun had taken Kyungmi shopping and even to a water park! Kyungmi happily her ice-cream away, completely forgetting that she had been kidnapped by Kyuhyun to begin with. Then all of a sudden, her phone buzzed. She picked it up and saw 87 missed calls all from 2PM, and 214 unread text messages from them as well. Kyungmi sighed. Oh she was in big trouble when she got home. Kyuhyun who was behind her saw everything and smirked.

 

“Someone's in trouble.” he commented.
 

“No need to point that out Mr. Obvious.” she sulked.

 

“Whatever. Guess I have to drive you home now, no?” Kyuhyun said, walking off to where he parked the car. Kyungmi sighed and followed him.

 

Then when they got to 2PM's dorm, Kyuhyun had followed Kyungmi all the way to their door. When she knocked, Wooyoung answered and quirked an eyebrow up as he saw Kyuhyun. “Annyong haseyo hyung.” he greeted. “Oh hey Kyuhyun. Kyungmi, I suggest you hurry up and run into your room while Junsu hyung is still in the shower.” Wooyoung tipped off. Kyungmi nodded her head. “Thank you for today Kyuhyun oppa, see you at school tomorrow!” she exclaimed before running inside. Kyuhyun watched her go before turning back to Wooyoung. “Is all that her's?” he asked, pointing to the bags he was carrying. Kyuhyun nodded his head. “I'll take that-”

 

“Kyuhyun! In here, now.” the voice of Junsu shouted from inside the dorm. Kyuhyun gulped.

 

“Be brave Kyuhyun, be very brave.” Wooyoung said as he stepped inside. 

_________________________________________________________

for those wondering. . .Nickhun is currently tramatized by Junsu. . .heheh^ ^" Let's hope he recovers soon. . the other super junior members were bust at their schedules so yeah. .thats why i didnt put them in the chappy. . ..oh and thank you for the comments, tip, and all the support!!! I'd respond. . but there's too many and it'll be time consuming~! Mianhe! Hope you can forgive me. . . .