Kyuhyun Kidnaps Kyungmi

Oppa's Little Girl

 

Finally, when the lunch bell rang, Kyungmi sighed with relief. Who knew college could be so hard?

She swung her messenger bag over her shoulder as she made her way out to the back of the school. There, it was a small paradise away from school, without being a mile away from it at the same time.

She smiled happily to herself as she plopped down on a bench under a tree and began to search for her lunch in her bag. She sighed mentally, finding her lunch box themed with the Teletubies.

I hope they do know I'm in college now. . .Not elementary school. She thought.

 

You like the Teletubies?” Ye Eun asked out of nowhere. Kyungmi jumped in shock. Ye Eun laughed. “Scared you? Well come on, eat lunch with me?” she asked. Kyungmi smiled. “Sure, I guess.” she shrugged and followed Ye Eun to a picnic table near a tree. She almost freaked out to see that basically only idols were sitting at the table. Ye Eun laughed at her expression. “Come on, they don't bite~” she sang.

 

Oh! New girl!” Daesung exclaimed, standing up from his seat and smiling at Kyungmi. Kyungmi smiled back. “Sorry again about earlier.” he apologized. “No problem.” Kyungmi said.

Anyways~, this here is Jiyong and Kyuhyun. Jiyong and Daesung oppa are at their last year here. Kyuhyun is at his second or third. . .I think.” Ye Eun introduced everybody. Kyungmi bowed.

Annyong haseyo! I'm Kim Kyungmi!” she greeted. Jiyong quirked an eyebrow up.


“You a fan of the teletubies?” he asked. Ye Eun choked back a giggle while Kyungmi sighed.

No. . .Well I was, my oppa packed this for me.” Kyungmi defended as she sat down next to Ye Eun. The three boys sat on the other side. Jiyong sighed.

Too bad, I actually like them.” he said.
“Only you oppa, only you.” Ye Eun laughed.

 

Yah, Kyungmi, you look like someone. . .Well. . In a way. . .” Daesung muttered, tilting his head to the side. “Omo! I forgot to say, I'm 2PM's Kim Junsu's little sister!” Kyungmi exclaimed brightly.

No wonder you looked familiar!” Daesung grinned.


“Yah, Kyuhyun, talk! Your acting all emo today. .Are you emo?” asked Jiyong. Kyuhyun spit out his drink at the sudden remark causing everybody to laugh. This isn't so bad after all. .Kyungmi thought as she laughed. But then she glanced ahead of them. There were girls. Fangirls. . .Glaring at her. She mentally sighed. I take it back. . .Their going to kill me. . .Kyungmi thought.

 

 

 

Call me sometime 'kay?” Ye Eun said as she waved goodbye. Kyungmi smiled.

Okay unnie! Bye~!” she waved. Then once she was out of sight, two people tackled Kyungmi to the ground. “B-bwoh?! Please don't kill me!” She begged, closing her eyes and covering her head in protection. Laughter erupted making Kyungmi's pleading disappear. She opened her eyes and sat up once the two bodies rolled off of her. She sat up and glared at Daesung and Jiyong.


Yah! That hurt you know!” she pouted.

 

You should have seen your face!” Jiyong exclaimed. Kyungmi glared at him.

I hate you oppa. ..” she stated.

 

Love you too dongseang~. . .Anyways, need a ride? We always have room for one more!” Jiyong said.

 

Kyungmi smiled and shook her head. “No thank you. I already got one.” she said.

“Maybe next time then? Well see you tomorrow dongseang!” Daesung exclaimed, ruffling her hair. Kyungmi frowned.


“What did I say about touching my hair?” she asked.

 

That you love it and would like people to mess it up more often!” Daesung called back – the two were already on their way to their van. Kyungmi sighed and shook her head in defeat. Boys will be boys. . .

 

Speaking of boys. . .Kyungmi turned her head to the medium crowd of girls following a boy. She squinted her eyes to see it was Kyuhyun they were following. She laughed silently to herself. She felt bad for him. But then he spotted her laughing and Kyungmi instantly shut up, making a peace sign in the process. She watched him pause a second in his walking before changing directions. He was walking towards her now. The girls had stopped mid-way once they saw it was Kyungmi that their beloved Kyuhyun was walking to. Some gasped. Others glared. Most though seemed like they could kill her on the spot.

 

Kyungmi quirked an eyebrow up. Kyuhyun and her barely talked today, nor even made eye contact, so why was he deciding to come to her now?

 

"Kyungmi right?" asked Kyuhyun. Kyungmi nodded her head.

 

"What is it Kyuhyun-sshi?" she asked. He glanced back at the crowd of girls who instantly switched to their sweet faces before turning back to face Kyungmi.

 

"Can you do me a favor. . .?" he asked. Kyungmi nodded her head. "Thanks." and with that, he casually slung an arm around Kyungmi's shoulders and began to lead her away. Kyungmi was shocked and had no choice but to go along with things.

 

"Kyuhyun-sshi. . ."

 

"Oppa."


"Okay. .Kyuhyun oppa, what about those girls? They'll surely kill me!" Kyungmi exclaimed. Kyuhyun smirked.

"I'd like to see them try. Anyways, I can see my ride. So don't worry, we can quit this once we go in the van." Kyuhyun said. Kyungmi shook her head and began to get out of his grasp.

 

"N-no thank you, I already have a ride!" Kyungmi protested. Kyuhyun shrugged.

 

"Too late." he said, pushing her into the van. She heard some gasps and looked up to see Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Sungmin looking at her. "H-hi. . ."she sad shyly, quickly going to take a seat. When Kyuhyun got into the seat next to her, that was when the talking erupted.

 

"Yah! Who is she?!"


"Is she your girlfriend?"

 

"You know manager is going to kill you right?"

 

"Kyuhyun, your a dead man. . .You and her both."

 

"Wow. . .And I got no girlfriend yet. . .What's up with that?!"

 

"Yah! Hyungs! Your making me deaf here! And no, she's not my girlfriend. She's just a new girl who helped me out during school, and I'm just going to repay her the favor." Kyuhyun said. Donghae glanced at Kyungmi who shuffled her feet uncomfortably. She was being kidnapped if she had to name what was happening right now.

 

"Are you sure that's what your planning to do? I mean, she seems really scared out of her mind Kyuhyun." said Donghae. Kyuhyun nodded his head. "Ignore her, she's just shy." Sungmin tilted his head to the side and turned to face you from the passenger seat.

 

"Annyong haseyo! I'm Lee Sungmin, you?" he greeted.

 

"K-Kim Kyungmi. ." Kyungmi stuttered. Sungmin grinned.

 

"Aw! Don't be scared! We don't bite!" Sungmin exclaimed.

 

"Well we don't, Eunhyuk on the other hand. ." Donghae trailed off. Eunhyuk glared at him.

 

"Yah! Stop making up stuff!" Eunhyuk shouted, Donghae laughed.

 

"Sorry Hyukkie~" he apologized.

 

"Umm. . .Kyuhyun oppa, where are you taking me?" Kyungmi asked timidly.

 

"Where else? Super Junior's dorm." Kyuhyun answered.

 

"B-bwoh?! Aren't you going to take me home?" Kyungmi exclaimed in disbelief.

 

"Well I guess I have to kidnap you for a day." Kyuhyun smirked. Kyungmi sighed while the other boys laughed.

 

"And the evil maknae strikes again." Eunhyuk noted. 

 

______________________________________________________

question: Should I end this soon? Or should I make it long? Soon means the 30th chapter will be the end of this story, and long means that the 7oth chapter mark ends this story.

Answers needed ~