Kyung Hee University?! More like Idol University!

Oppa's Little Girl

 

Kyungmi pouted. “That hurts. . .Right here.” she said, pointing at where her heart would be. Taecyeon ruffled her hair. “It's okay Kyungmi. We'll go get changed real quickly.” he said. Kyungmi smiled back a little as she watched them file into their perspective rooms. “So that's why he's the appa. . .”she overheard Junho mutter. Kyungmi giggled at that and plopped herself down on the couch. By the time everybody came out, they were all dressed in darker clothes.

 

“Better!” Wooyoung exclaimed, earning a smack from Nickhun. “She can hear you.” he hissed.

 

“Anyways~! Let's go! Go! Go!” Jaeboem exclaimed, marching out the dorm. “Okay, who gave him coffee?” Junsu asked the others. They all pointed at Chansung who raised his hands up in defeat.
“He threatened me!” he exclaimed in defense. Taecyeon rolled his eyes.

“You do know how crazy he gets when he has coffee right?” he asked. Chansung nodded his head.

“Sorry.” he mumbled.

“Whatever, here, I'll carry that for you Kyungmi.” Junho said, taking her backpack. But once he put it on his back, he stumbled forward. “What's in here?” he complained, getting a better hold of the bag.

“Textbooks and supplies.” Kyungmi answered.

 

Then as they got into the van, everybody argued on who would drive. In the end though, Junsu drove the van. When they reached Kyung Hee University, some of the boys gaped at her.

 

“How did you get into here?!” Wooyoung exclaimed in disbelief. Kyung Hee was like one of the Top 10 best colleges in South Korea. (<----true fact. . .) Kyungmi smiled at him proudly. “I'm a top student! Unlike oppa. . .” she said glancing at Junsu. “Yah!” He exclaimed. Kyungmi smiled back innocently before hopping out of the van.


“See you later oppas!” she waved.

 

Jaeboem pretended to wipe a tear away. “They grow up so fast. . .”he said as they drove off.

 

Meanwhile, with Kyungmi, her smile fell from her face as she turned to the entrance of Kyung Hee University. She gulped. She was nervous, scared, you name it. She was never good at making friends.

 

“Ah! I'm so sorry!” a girl had accidentally bumped into Kyungmi, causing her to fall down. Kyungmi hurriedly got up with the girl's help. She smiled, reassuring the girl she was alright. But when she got a better view of the girl, fell open.

 

“You're Ye Eun of Wondergirls!” she exclaimed, pointing at her. Ye Eun grinned. “The one and only! Hmmm. .. You look like someone I know. . .Have I seen you before?” asked Ye Eun. Now it was time for Kyungmi to grin.


“Depends. . .I'm Kim Junsu's sister! 2PM's Kim Junsu not DBSK's. . .But having him as my brother instead wouldn't be too bad either. My name is Kim Kyungmi.” Kyungmi said. Ye Eun laughed. “Hahaha! You two almost look alike. . In a way. It's nice to meet you Kyungmi-sshi. Say, you're new, aren't you?” Ye Eun said. Kyungmi nodded her head. “Well come on over! I'll be your tour guide for today!” Ye Eun exclaimed. Kyungmi smiled. “Thank you!” she said.

 

So during the 3o minutes before class they had left, Ye Eun had managed to tour Kyungmi around through half the school. Kyungmi had also learned that there were other idols in the school such as Ye Eun. One of them even including Super Junior's one and only evil maknae – Cho Kyuhyun!
 

Kyungmi giggled. “I don't know what I'd do if I had him in one of my classes.” she commented as Ye Eun and her made their way to first period – Mathematics. Ye Eun laughed. “Just as long as you don't faint at the top of a staircase when seeing him, then you'll be fine.” she said. Kyungmi quirked an eyebrow up in confusion. “Wae. . .?” she slowly asked.

 

“A girl did that once. She was sent to a hospital. She still is in there, apparently with a cold case of amnesia.” Ye Eun noted like it was something normal that happened everyday. Kyungmi laughed nervously. “You say it like it normally happens on the regular basis.” she said. Ye Eun smiled.

“When your someone up there in the music industry like me, you see worst happen. Trust me on that one.” she said. Kyungmi was about to say something when the last warning bell rang. “Omo! We're going to be late! Come on Kyungmi! I know a short-cut!” said Ye Eun, she pulled Kyungmi to a door that led to a narrow, old, looking hallway. It looked deserted and broken. Like the ones coming out of a horror movie. Ye Eun quickly started to move across the hallway but stopped in the middle as she noticed Kyungmi wasn't following her.

 

“Yah! Kyungmi! Pali! It's not as scary as it seems!” she exclaimed. Kyungmi shook her head. She was not a fan of scary looking places.

 

“BOO!”

 

“AHHHHHH!!!” Kyungmi screamed her lungs out, ran, and hid behind Ye Eun in fright. Laughter rang out through the once silent hallway as she opened her eyes to see it was none other than Kang Daesung of Big Bang!

 

“B-bwoh?” she muttered, in disbelief. She let go of her tight grip on Ye Eun who was trying to hold in her laughter.

 

“Thank you Daesung-sshi, we needed that.” Ye Eun said. Daesung grinned back.

 

“No problem Ye Eun, oh and sorry about that.” Daesung said, turning to Kyungmi. Kyungmi weakly smiled back – her legs were still feeling a little like jelly from the shock.

 

“It's o-okay.” she stuttered.

 

“Anyways, shouldn't you be heading to class Daesung-sshi?” asked Ye Eun. Daesung shrugged.

 

“You know me well enough Ye Eun.” he grinned. Ye Eun sighed.


“Sadly, I do. Come on Kyungmi, we don't want to be late unlike some others who don't even bother going to class anymore.” Ye Eun said, tugging on Kyungmi to walk away.

 

When they got into the classroom, they were just in luck, the last bell had rung and the teacher just walked in.

 

“And what are you two doing out of your seats?” she asked, eying Ye Eun and Kyungmi. The two laughed nervously. “We. .I was just pointing out who was who teacher. ..” Ye Eun lied.

 

“And why is that Miss Park?” the teacher asked.

 

“We have a new student here with us in Kyung Hee! Um. .Kim Kyungmi, meet Mrs. Jung, our math teacher.” Ye Eun introduced. Kyungmi bowed.

 

“It's a pleasure to be your student Mrs. Jung.” she said. Mrs. Jung smirked. “I think you are forgetting something – along with the other students here. I am officially your homeroom teacher as far as your teacher for mathematics.” she sneered. Some of the students groaned, well most of them actually. Mrs. Jung frowned.


“I will have none of that, now to your seat Miss Park, and as for you.” she looked at Kyungmi with laser like eyes. As the saying goes, if looks could kill, then Kyungmi would have been killed over more than how many years the earth has lived.

 

“Class, may I have your attention! We have a new student here with us, her name is Kim Kyungmi. I would like you all to treat her nicely and fairly! Mr. Cho! The one in the middle, raise your hand so Kyungmi here knows who she'll be sitting next to for the rest of the year.” Mrs. Jung said. So Kyungmi looked up to where a boy was raising his hand up in the air. Her eyes widened to find that it was Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior. She nodded her head and walked up to him. She smiled as she got to him, but Kyuhyun didn't return it back and just resumed his attention to the window.

 

If he thinks the window is more interesting than me. . .Then I just can't wait to see what the others think of me. Kyungmi groaned in her head as she took her seat. Ye Eun who sat a few seats in front of her, turned and flashed her a reassuring smile. She mouthed, 'You'll be alright' before turning her attention away. Kyungmi sighed. Oh how she wished she was. . . 

 

_______________________________________-

errrr.  . .so how was it?? I'm not too sure this one as my best at all. . . .-_____-