Icheon Airport

Oppa's Little Girl

Kyungmi sighed as she walked around the airport. She glanced at her watch. It was already pass 2, so where was Junsu?

After another minute of no success in finding her brother, she gave up and went over to Nara Cafe.

 

With three of our beloved 2PM~

 

"Hyung! I'm so hungry!" Changsung complained as they walked around Icheon Aiport. They had been here for half an hour now walking around. "Are you sure she said Icheon Airport?" asked Junho for the billionth time. Junsu sighed and nodded his head.

"Yes I'm sure! She just didn't say what gate she was going to come from!" Junsu answered.

"Yah hyung, can we at least stop by and get something to drink?" Changsung said.

"Aish. . .fine." Junsu said, giving in. But when the reached the cafe, Junsu was practically tackled into a hug.

 

"Oppa!" Kyungmiexclaimed.

"K-Kyungmi?!" said Junsu in disbelief.

"Who else?! Waaa! You made me wait for so long oppa! I'm pratically starving to death right now!" Kyungmi complained.

"That's what I've been trying to say to him too!" Changsung joined in.

"Oh?" Kyungmilet go of her brother and turned to finally realize that there were two other people with him, Her face flushed red as she quickly hid behind her brother. "I think you scared her Changsung." Junho said to the maknae. Changsung pouted.

"Yah, stop trying to act cute. Its not even working." Junsu stated.

"Ummm.  .Oppa? Who are they?" asked Kyungmi.

"You mean you don't know us?!" Junho asked in disbelief.

Kyungmi nodded her head.

"I know you guys are 2PM. I just don't know who's who." she said.

"Oh. . Well I'm Junho. Lee Junho." Junho said.

"And I'm Hwang Chansung. The hungry mankae." Changsung introduced, glaring at Junsu.

"Aigooo. ..Fine. . .We'll look for somewhere to eat when we get in the van." Junsu said. Changsung and Kyungmi cheered.

"Yay!!! I'm so excited to live with you and the others oppa!" Kyungmi exclaimed. And that's when Changsung's cheering stopped.

"Your going to live with us?!" he and Junho shouted in disbelief.

 

________________________________________________

a/n

Dun dun dun. . .I hope this chappy was good for you guys!!!! I'm not too confident in my writing you see. .-____- So I hope you guys still like it! ^  ^ So. . . .

Junsu never told them that his sister will be living with them from now on?????

Uh-oh!