Second Step

Mixed Feelings

About a week or so, Luhan wanted to meet Yoon Hye again because he needed to impress her. Like really. 

Sehun was in the kitchen, helping Kyungsoo make breakfast. BUt he's not helping at all! More like 'eating' breakfast. "Sehun ahh, stop eating this. It's not only for yourself, you know?" Kyungsoo softly said, not wanting to hurt the boy's feeling.

Sehun slightly nod, "Hyung, I'm gonna go... somewhere.."

"You wanna check on Luhan, aren't you?" Kyungsoo caught Sehun red handed. Sehun blushed and gave that adorable smile of his and slowly walks away, leaving Kyungsoo in the kitchen.

"What clothes should I wear?" Luhan asked himself one hand on his chin and the other on his waist which was still wrapped by a towel.

"Hyung, need help?" Sehun suddenly spoke. He was shock to see Luhan like that but kept his cool.

"Ah! Sehun! Just the person I needed to ask," Luhan exlaimed happily, "Which clothes should I wear?" 

Sehun can't stop admiring his hyung's body. Especially Luhan's slightly toned abs. "Sehun?"

"Y-Yea? Mmm, you should wear.... this. Perfect!" Sehun said, taking out a plain white t-shirt, then a black leather jacket and a dark brown skinny jeans. 

Luhan took the clothes from Sehun's hands and change in front of Sehun. he didn't even ask Sehun to look away. and that made Sehun's face flushed red. He tried to control it but failed. "How is it? Wait. Why is your face all red, Sehunnie?" Luhan suddenly asked.

"Hot."

"What?"

"H-Hot. The weather's hot," Sehun made a quick cover up, "yeah, you look great in that, hyung."

Sehun stared at his hyung and suddenly leaned in closer. "W-What are you doing, Sehun?" Luhan backed up a bit.

"What? Your hair's all messy. Just stay still." Sehun said and styled up Luhan's hair.

What the? Why is my heartbeat... Nahh I'm just nervous that I'll be seeing Yoon Hye

"Done. You look like a million dollar hyung" Sehun joked. Luhan just gave a warm smile and said thanks to Sehun.

When Luhan went out of his room, passing by the other members, all he gets was compliments, compliments, compliments. "Yaaa Hyung, are you going on a date or getting married? Because you look ten times richer than me!" Suho joked then the others laughed.

Sehun came out of the room too, seeing how the other reactions are. "Hyung, who's your stylist? Don't tell me you picked the clothes and styled your hair on your own" Kai said.

Luhan suddenly pulled Sehun and puts his arms on Sehun's shouldr, "Say hello to my stylist, Oh Sehun" Luhan introduced Sehun like they never knew Sehun before.

"Hello, Mr. Oh Sehun. Thank you for being such a great stylist to our hyung!" Chen bowed and winked at Sehun. Sehun just smiled and Luhan let go of Sehun.

"Well, I gotta go, guys. It's not a gentleman letting a woman wait for his man." Luhan suddenly sounded manly. That's what Sehun thought.

"have a gret one, hyung." Sehun said before Luhan closed the door and plastered a smile on his face.

After the door was closed and they heard a few steps from Luhan, they immediately pulled Sehun into a hug, "You're really a strong maknae, you know that?" Chanyeol said, patting on the boy's shoulder.

"Oh come on, cheer up. You're doin the right thing, supporting your hyung's decision." Lay said and ruffled Sehun's hair. Sehun choked on his own saliva and tears fell. He can't handle the pain, fake smile, helping his hyung being happy while there he was, hurting himself.

"Sehunnie~ Don't cry. Come on, you're strong, aren't you?" Kyungsoo said, softly hugged Sehun and after that Sehun felt calm. He just needed comfort from someone. Chanyeol wiped Sehun's tears away and Sehun smiled. The real ones. And all of them hugged Sehun tightly until Sehun had to gasped for some air.


Luhan drove to meet Yoon Hye at the park. The place that symbolises their hangout place. Before arriving to the park, Luhan passed by a florist shop and pulled over. "Which flower would she like?" Luhan asked himself. He really wants everything to be perfect.

He took out his phone and dialled someone's phone number.

"Yea, hyung?" Luhan called Sehun.

"Sehun ahh, if you wanna buy a girl a bouquet, what flower would you buy?" 

I don't know.. Find something that's pretty. This sounds a bit cliche but red roses would fit perfectly since it symbolises love.." Sehun replied.

"Goshh you're such a helper, Sehunnie! Thanks!" Luhan sounded excited and hung up the phone. He aske dthe sales girl whether there are any red roses and so there are. Luhan immediately took out his wallet and paid for the bouquet, not wanting Yoon Hye to wait any longer.


"Who called?" Xiumin asked.

"Ahh, Luhan hyung did." Sehun answered him.

"Why so sudden?"

"He asks which flower should he buy for a girl. And I said red roses that symbolises love." Sehun replied. Xiumin can't really tell what's on Sehun's mind since Sehun has lack of expression.

"Good boy" Xiumin got up, patted on sehun's head and head off to watc television with Chen. Sehun just sighed. Why can't I just be like Xiumin and Chen, Yifan and Zitao, Kyungsoo and Jongin.. I don't even know whether Luhan hyungs likes me or not. I don't even know if he's gay! Sehun talked to himself in his mind.


Arriving at the park, Luhan waited there for 10 minutes and he kept glancing at his watch every 1 minute! He then decided to call Yoon Hye. Unfortunately, she didn't pick up. Luhan just sighed and lay down on one of the benches, holding the bouquet of floers in his hands.

"Are you still alive?" Someone's voice was heard and that gave Luhan a shock.

Luhan saw a young lady with a white mini dress, a red ribbon wrapped around her waist and wore black high cuts. "Oh, Yoon Hye! I thought you never come!" Luhan exclaimed, completely mesmerized by Yoon Hye's clothing.

"And I thought you were dead, holding the bouquet on your chest!" Yoon Hye laughed and that made Luhan blushed.

"I-It's for you.." Luhan said, handing out the bouquet, "I-I didn't know what's y-your favou-"

"I love it. I love red roses. You nailed it, Luhan" Yoon Hye smiled and took the bouquet from Luhan's hands. Yes! It's the correct flower! God bless you, Oh Sehun! Luhan spoke in his mind.

"You look pretty today, Yoon Hye." Luhan bravely complimented.

"You look good yourself, Luhan."

"Thanks" Yoon Hye just smiled.

"So, where are we going today?" Yoon Hye asked, her eyes sparkling.


"Welcome back, hyung! How's your day?" Sehun asked.

"It was beyond your imagination!" Luhan shouted then gave Sehun a head-lock.

"Don't tell me you've already kissed her. Because that would mean you're better than me since the first time that I kissed this guy was when we dated for a month after." Chanyeol said, pointing to Baekhyun and Baekhyun just giggled.

"No. That until that stage, Chnayeol," Luhan said, "But if tht happens, it would be heaven"

Sehun went quiet after Luhan said that and also the others for they understand how Sehun's fellings. "Enough with the chit-chat, it's time for dinner!" Kyungsoo broke the awkward atmosphere. "Luhan, You're eating?"

"Yea sure, I didn't eat much just now."

 

 


Sorry for the late update guys :( busy busy busy. Anyways, poor my little Sehunnie~ I'm so mean making him suffer ike this. Sorry if there are typos or grammar errors. I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'll update the next chapter soon! Please give feedbacks and upvote and also subscribe! Thanks <3