Behind Locked Door

Mixed Feelings

Sehun threw himself on his bed and he thought about what Kai said, 'girlfriend'. he sighed heavily and a tear fell from his eyes. He covered his face with his pillow and shouted his lungs out. He took the vase that was perfectly set on the table and smashed it into pieces. His knees felt weak and he collapsed on the floor, his hands were bleeding since his hands hit the ground where the shattered vase were.

But then he heard a knock on the door. He quickly wiped the tears away and opened the door. He hid his bleeding hands behind his back to prevent the person on the other side of the door wouldn't notice.

"What's with you?" The person that was the least he wants to see was now standing infront of him. Luhan.

Sehun avoid eye contact with his hyung and plastered the most fake smile e could ever do, "Nothing.I'm fine. Why? Did my door slam and broken glass misunderstood you? My hands were too strong, I guess. And I bumped the vase so it fell and broke" Sehun joked. Luhan wasn't sure about it but he just shrugged it off and turned away from Sehun. "Oh and hyung, seriously, congrates for the new girlfriend"

Luhan turned his head to give a smirk at Sehun, "Not yet, Sehunnie. But soon, I hope."

Sehun went back into his room and locked the door. "Not yet?" he spoke. He felt kinda happy about it but when Luhan said 'soon' wasn't relly good news. He went into the bathroom and wash up the cuts on his hands and aided his wound.

Sehun didn't want to get out of the room even for lunch and dinner. He didn't feel like eating. Maybe he was feeling sick or just sick of seeing Luhan's face and his story about that Yoon Hye girl. Didn't bother to think anymore, he fell asleep.

"Sehun ahh!" Sehun heard a voice. But it wasn't clear enough to be heard. "SEHUN AHH!" Sehun jumped out of bed and his head ws dizzy and it took afew secons before he could realised the situation. He got up from bed and opened the door. "Yah, maknae! We've been calling you for God knows how many times!" shouted Tao.

Sehun rubbed his eyes to clear up his vision and finally spoke, "W-What? Why did you call me?"

"Duhh, this is also OUR room. We wanna go to bed too, you know." Tao said, rolling his eyes.

"W-What's with the bandaged on your hand, Sehunnie?" Luhan softly grabbed his hand and looked into Sehun's eyes with worry.

Sehun's heartbeat quickened, "I-I picked up the broken v-vase just now a-and got some cuts." he stuttered. The other members were too sleepy to care about it.

"Next time, be careful with sharp objects, okay?" Luhan advised and ruffled Sehun's hair slightly, "Now, get some rest okay?"

Sehun really wanted to go to bed, but he really can't. He's charged now since he slept for hours from that evening. "I really have fallen too hard. What am I thinking? I don't even have the chance to be with him." Sehun thoughts were playing in his head.

While he was starring at the ceiling, someone laid beside him. "OMG, you scared me." Sehun's eyes widened when he saw Chen lying beside him.

"Sehunnie, tell me the truth. You like Luhan hyung, don't you?" Chen said and smiled.

Sehun's face went bright red when he heard that question. He avoided eye contact with Chen and instead of answering the question, he changed the subject. "I-I'm tired. Let's just go to bed."

"Sehun ahh~ tell me." Chen whined and shook Sehun's slim but muscular body when Sehun turned his back to Chen.

Sehun really thought about wether to tell to Chen or not and what would the consiquences be. "Promise me... You'll keep it as a secret." Sehun fially concluded.

Chen was good at keeping secrets but he's better at trolling. Anyways, Chen noded his head and gave Sehun a smile before he said, "of course!"

The members were asleep, of course and so Sehun's story telling began. "I can't recall since when I liked Luhan hyung. But I'm kinda attracted to him. Eventhough he pushes me away, there are some times he's just an attraction. I can't stand not seeing him in a day and when I heard he got a so called 'girlfriend', I was devastated and can't believe it. I know he's-" Sehun suddenly froze when he heard a rustling sound and thought that other members wee still awake.

"Don't worry. They're not awake," Chen whispered slowly. "Continue please."

"I know he's not officially dating that girl. But he said 'soon'. I don't think he would feel the same way towards me anyway." Sehun sighed heavily and a tear fell slowly to his cheek.

Chen pitied the boy and he wiped off Sehun's tears. "I know you're sad, but you can't force people's feelings. Just hand in there, okay?" He flashed a smile. "If you really love him, support him then."

Sehun nods slowly and smiled back at Chen. He suddenly felt a nudged at his waist. "OMG. I accidentally nudged his waist!" Sehun heard a whisper from beside his bed. He slowly turned his head towards the voice and saw 9 figures, sitting on the floor quietly.

"What the ? Did you guys-" Sehun's was cut off when Kyungsoo said, "Yes. We heard it all" and he giggled cutely. "Thank goodness Luhan hyung's ot here." Sehun thought.

"I thought so that you liked Luhan hyung." Kai said, giving Sehun a smirk. Sehun's face was flushed and he turned his head to face Chen when Chen, too, gave him a smirk. He pushed Chen off of his bed and sat up, "You guys better keep this as a secret or else." Sehun glared at all of them.

"Or else what?" Tao huffed and smirked.

"You don't wanna know what I'm capable of." Sehun replied, now giving Tao a smirk.

"Uuuuu Kris, I'm so scared~" Tao joked and pretending to cling onto Kris's arm.

"Now, now kids, let's go to bed. Don't worry maknae, we'll keep it as a secret." Suho said and gave Sehun a wink.