75 Days of Summer

Please log in to read further chapters

Description

UPDATE: I clearrrrly need to revise this. Like... a ton. But go ahead and read it if you still want to lmao.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol had been the best of friends for as long as they could remember- you barely ever saw one of them without the other. If only one of the two were invited to something, it was a given that the other idiot would always end up tagging along.

They told each other everything, had practically no boundaries, and some people even mistakenly believed them to be a couple, they performed so much skinship with each other.

Baekhyun would never deny that he loved the kind of friendship he and Chanyeol shared.

He would, however, deny that he was in love with said best friend.

It was obvious to everyone except the dumb giant himself, and Baekhyun just couldn’t risk it. He couldn’t tell him.

He couldn't lose the friendship he and Chanyeol had. He couldn't lose Chanyeol.

And that's why- upon Sehun's insistence- Baekhyun comes up with a plan.

A plan to cause Chanyeol to make the first move...

...a plan to make Chanyeol fall as hard as he had.

He had 75 days of Summer, and he had to make them count.

Foreword

"Here's what you're going to do, Byun Baekhyun. If you're so afraid of jeopardizing your relationship, make him come to you. Drop subtle hints. Initiate as much skinship with him as possible. Play up your inner vixen and make him want you."

"I'm not a woman, Sehun, I'm not sure the title 'vixen' really applies..."

Sehun gritted his teeth, continuing on with his rant. "You're close enough. Anyways, you know what I'm getting at, Baekhyun! If you don't push him to confess by the end of summer- because I'm pretty sure he likes you as well- he'll find out from either one of us about your feelings for him."

Baekhyun's jaw dropped, horror showing in his beautiful amber eyes.

"You wouldn't."

Sehun wagged a finger in front of the older male's face.

"Ah, but that's where you're wrong. I would."

 

~

My friend told me I wrote Baekyeol better than any other pairing...

(shenolovedaHunhan...*cries*)

Yeah, anyways. On my own, I've only ever written them as like a side thang.

So let's see whether she's wrong or right, yeah?

This will probably end up being a fluff monster. Rawr.

bringnse-xsebaek
75 Days of Summer and a year's worth of subscribers (365!!!) ^^ Thank you guys so much~~