Conversation 7 and SHORT XD

Our Little Promise in Our, [Secret Base]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany POV

To : Hwang Miyoung

Miyoung!!!! Ehmm… Tiff…. Sorry…very very sorry that I saw your beautiful Body XD hahahahaha…. I mean it! I really sorry TT_TT as an apology… I tell you one thing… TAEYEON –SUNBAE HAS BEEN WATCHING YOU ALL THIS TIME XD

Bye!!! I’LL HAVE MY SLUMBER! BYE BYE!!

“WHAT?? IS SHE SERIOUS!!!” I said as I shout. “Unnie!! Don’t shout!!” I heard Sully voice from outside. And for your information I live at the dorm provide by SM so there are other trainees as well.”Sorry!!” I said loud enough for her to hear.

OMG is she serious or what? But she… is she kidding me? But she said Apology… can I trust it? Hmm… I should ask others…

I walked outside my room and knocked Sulli rooms door. “Sulli… are you busy?” I said “No Unnie…” I heard her and saw her opened the door. “Wanna talk Unnie?” she asked as she let me in. “ You know Taeyeon Sunbae?” I asked directly. “WAHAHAHAHA…. THIS IS AWESOME!” she suddenly said and laugh at the same time. “Ha?? I don’t understand…” I said. “Taeyeon-Unnie always ask me about you… I know her well since she take care of me sometime before I occupied this room… this is epic” she said still giggling. “You serious?? Do you think she likes me?” I asked her. “Oh yeah she does. Since you entered this agency. I thought she was just kidding saying you’re cute and things since you’re a girl.” She said. “You know… I thought I was straight too…” I said still denying my gender orientation. I saw her and she laugh.

After talking about Taeyeon and other stuff I decided to go back to my room and rest since tomorrow is an important day for me. “Unnie!” I heard Sulli called. I stop walking and turn at her direction.” Yes?” I said. “ Taeyeon unnie will watch your test match tomorrow” she said. “Really?? How can she enter the place?” I asked. “Oh before you came here… she actually played for Seoul F.C and as the captain actually. But she injured herself badly resulting weak ankle. The agency don’t want to take risk so they tell her to quit” Sulli explained. “That’s why when she injured her ankle badly with that fall when she danced?” I asked. “Yup… she’s on treatment though… because she’s still 14 she still can go back to normal” she continued her explanation. “I’m glad…” I said and leave her room.

How can I be so dense and not realize my prince actually watching me…. Wait… WHAT?? PRINCE… OMG I’m so sorry God… let me be gay just this once TT_TT

-Tomorrow at the Seoul F.C training Ground-

“Fany!! You’re ready?” I heard Jessica said as she tap my shoulder. “Yes!” I said. I saw Hana stand by herself and pray “I think she’s a good girl…” I said. “She’s good… but not cooperative… and we must change that at field” said Jessica. “What’s wrong? Do you hit your head?” I said shocked f her response. “No…. but Sooyoungie~ hit my heart” she said hugging herself. “Let’s go Jess…” I said and pulled her.

“OKAY!! Today we have test match… this is for deciding starting eleven, substitute and those who needs to be reserved! So do you best if you want to be in the team!! Understand!!” said the coach “YES COACH!!” we said and go to our position. “I hope we can make her cooperate…”

“Hey Tiff… She’s here…” I heard Jessica said and point into a short girl with crutch and a cast on her left leg. Suddenly I felt blood rushed to my head and I just thought I have a but having a red face instead.

I start to focus on the game that soon starts. I saw my surrounding and realize not so nice eyes staring at us. “Oh boy… the whole team don’t want to cooperate…” I said to myself.

#PRIIIT

As the game starts me Jessica and Hana hardly got a ball. This way our team won’t be able to score. They all play individually. In the other hand, the starting eleven play so well. They cooperate well. If this keep going we lose and I don’t like that!

I decided to take the ball and start to play individual for a bit. My eyes are searching for Jessica or Ha

Please log in to read the full chapter