Conversation 6 or... conversation ert O_o

Our Little Promise in Our, [Secret Base]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jessica POV

“Okay… that’s enough… God Job girls!”I heard the coach said. We all gathered near her.”Now… take a good shower after that I will announce the names that we will recruit. “she said. “Thank you coach” we all said and went to the locker room.

I was walking with Tiffany since we know each other. I heard girls behind me talking and stuff. Yeah.. they were talking about the fact that we are trainees from SM. “Ah… I hate this…” I said not to loud only for Tiffany to hear.”Hey Jess… If I got excepted… I wonder if my Jersey number gonna went wrong…” she said worriedly. “ I hope not… Just pick a number that not involved zero or something round like eight or nine… there still possibility they make mistakes… Hhahahahhaha” I laugh trying to entertain myself actually.

We reach the shower room and takes shower. I shower next to Tiffany’s shower cube or whatever it is. “Hey Jess… what do you think about Taeyeon Sunbae?” she asked. “Mwo! Hahahhhaha… cute question. She’s short, cute, nice, skill full both in singing dancing. Oh! And… a great captain.” I said to her. “You like her?? Aren’t you straight?” I asked. “Umm… I’m gay for her though…” she said. Ahhhahaha…. This is fun… I mean she sound so embarrassed. “ Awww… so cute… I also gay only for one person…. I never met her though” I said while washing my body.” Who?” she asked. “Choi Sooyoung… she’s my friend friends.. in Paris…” I said. “Oh…” she respond.

Wait… I remember Yuri said something about Captain and her…. Ummm OH YEAH… let’s use this

“TifF… I have BIG information for you…”I said with a smirk on my face. “What?” she asked. “Since it’s big… I need payment…” I said. “Forget it…” she said. “Really? It’s about Taeyeon… sun~bae~” I said teasing her. “No thank you…” she said. “Aww.. you’re no fun…. Fine… I’ll just you then…” I said. “MWO!!?? YOU’RE CRAZY AREN’T YOU!!??” She shout for God sake! “HEY!! Loud miss…” I said. “ Sorry… but your joke aren’t funny…” she said. “I’m not Joking…” I said playing the game. “ What actually you asked for payment in the first time?” she asked. “Hmm… I wanna see…. An magazine can you help me?” I asked her stupidly .” What? You’re a kid for God sake… 13 and I’m 12 we’re kid!!!” she scolded me. “What? Is it only adult or young adult that allowed to see rated things?” I said stupidly again. “YES! And let’s get ready for the announcement “she said as I heard she turn off the shower.

 We get out from the shower and I saw no one is there. I also saw the cute girl warped only in her towel.

Operation Hwang

PLAN:

First I will make sure that the place is clear.

Second I will walked closely with the target from behind

Third I will talked to the target casually

Four when the time is right eliminate the target

MISSION START!

“Tiff…you sure you don’t want to know?”I . She walked in front of me and don’t say a word.

Okay…. This is out of plan.. but better Hahahahahah

ELIMINATE TARGET!

#Poof

“KYAA!!!!!”She shout. “Ahahahahaa!!! Got you!!”  I said after I “eliminate” the target you know what right? Her precious towel… hahahahahha

“Oh my God Jung Jessica!!!”she said as she take the towel imideatly. “Why you’re embarrassed? Your body is okay” I said with a weird smile… ehm… ert smile. “I just wanna cry now…” she said and redressed. I dressed myself with a simple shorts and t-shirt with my converse on. For her… Pink t-shirt and black jeans with a white converse.

“Let’s forget that…. The meeting starts soon Jess…”she said with a blush. “I never forget it… HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” I laugh proudly. We walked and saw people already gather in a specific room. We saw anxious face from others. For us… playing Soccer aren’t for life… but maybe for one of them or most of them yeah. Me and Tiffany sits on an empty sofa and wait for the coach.

“You!”I heard a girl talked in front of me. “Me?” I said. “YES YOU! I HATE YOU!!” she said. “Eh?” I  got confused. “Excuse me… what is your problem?” I heard Tiffany said. “None of your business!” she said. “Um I don’t know you….” I said don’t know what to say. “For your information, I don’t like you to be clingy with male trainee… especially Donghae Oppa!” she said. “O…kay?” I said still can’t progress what she said. I saw her stand around the corner after making the commotion.

“OKAY GIRLS!! GATHER UP!!”I heard the assistant coach said. “I will announce the three names. Lee Hana, Jung Sooyeon, Hwang Miyoung. That’s it. For others… work harder okay!! Thank you!!” the woman said.”Three of you.. come here..” called the assistant coach. “The coach want to have a talk.” She said as she guide us to another room.

“Hi girls… Good Job an Congrats!”said the coach. “Okay… so as you know… you are all have been a part of us Seoul F.C for girls U-13 of course. Tomorrow… you guys will have a match with the starting eleven team together with the existing substitute. Understand?” She said. “Yes Coach!” we said. “Here’s your Jersey…” the Coach said as she handed us three Jerseys.

Hahahaha.. number 33 not bad… hihihihhi

After I look at my jersey, I look at Tiffany. Her eyes…. It’s like she look at something very extraordinary cool. “ Tiff?” I asked .”Jess! It’s not number 0 hahahaha….” She said as she swing around with her number 32 Jersey. Well I realized first we’re going to be given random number. Then after the ‘test” match we can get what we want, well with some circumstances though.

I look at the other girl and realize that she’s the one who threatened me. Oh boy… how can I cooperate

Please log in to read the full chapter