Conversation 23, Dine War, Festival, Pairing....

Our Little Promise in Our, [Secret Base]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

After that, the group eat the food like not peacefully, everyone kind of blame Yuri for being fooled by Taeyeon and Yuri defending herself that she actually gave the room to her.

“Yah!! What’s going to happened with our maknae ears here!!” Sunny protest to Yuri

“Don’t worry unnie, I bring my ear bud” Seohyun show the object from her pocket.

“See! And how loud do you think we are???” Taeyeon protest.

“This loud….” Jessica bring out her phone and the sound came out from it… um…. You know… It’s not a rated fic so I won’t describe the sound.

“Yah!! Jung Sooyeon!!!” Tiffany Shout as she tried to grab the phone. Everyone in the room blush as they heard Taeny doing You know what…

“What?” Jessica act innocent and stop the audio from continuing to be played.

“WHAT WHAT??? DELETE IT THIS INSTANT!” Tiffany stands up and came near Jessica.

“Nope! I’ll use it if I need it “ she put the phone back to her pocket.

“What if your phone went missing unnie, it could be a big problem for us.” Seohyun stated.

“Well you’re right… but I have this file extremely protected, or should I just delete it?” Jessica said and press the delete button.

“Wow… I can’t believe it you delete it Sica….” Yuri commented on how fast Jessica surrender.

“I have a back up in my laptop oh and this phone too, I double save it “ Jessica said and continue to eat.

“YAH!!!” Tiffany shout.

“We loss…” Taeyeon calm Tiffany down.

“Yah! It’s your fault for being aggressive!” Tiffany blame it to Taeyeon.

“Huh??”

“I mean you make me… arrghhh!!!”

And the battle continues… Sooyoung,Yoona and the others continue to eat while Taeny still arguing their bed scene. Well, Seohyun secretly wear the ear bud not wanting to hear the rated conversation.

“You know…. I’m glad that The Ahjumma went back to her house” Sunny commented while taking her plates and went to wash it followed by Sooyoung.

“Why?”

“She’ll gonna turn mad hearing our ert conversation…” Sunny let out a sigh.

“But isn’t it nice, able to talk girl things and boy things together? It’s fun you know” Sooyoung just smiled

Please log in to read the full chapter