Chapter 3

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New House

*****

Spercial Studio Guests: Beast's Kikwang and Super Junior's Heechul

 

*****

 

     Yoona was waiting for Siwon outside SM Entertainment building. She smiled bright like she has something up to.

 

*****

Kikwang: "If only I was her husband, I wouldn't let her wait for me!"

MC1: "She is your ideal girl, right?"

Heechul: "Whatever! Yoona is everyone's ideal girl! Well... Except me!"

Everyone from the studio laughs

*****

 

     Siwon arrived in less than a minute and smiled at her. Yoona also returned it with a huge smile.

 

     "Sorry I'm late! We have to rehearse for our comeback!" Siwon said and Yoona laughed. Siwon stared at her.

 

     "Oppa! It's okay!" she said and he smiled.

 

     "By the way! Before I forgot! The ring!" Siwon said and Yoona widened her eyes. Siwon show her the ring he bought. "Do you like this?" he said and she nodded.

 

     "Why you have that?" she asked and he smiled.

 

     "I bought this on Paris for my wife!" he said and Yoona was shocked.

 

     "It's cute, right?" he asked and she nodded.

 

*****

Yoona: "He is so prepared... That's all I can say. Oppa is really sweet... I'm speechless up until now.."

 

*****

 

     "Here. I'll put this on your finger." he said.

 

*****

MC2: "He is so sweet! He even bought that ring on Paris!"

MC1: "Look at Yoona! She seems touched!"

Kikwang: "I can do better than that!"

Heechul: "Really? But you are not Siwon!"

 

*****

 

     "Thanks, oppa!" Yoona said as she smiled at him.

 

     "That's perfect on you! I'll wear mine!" he said and Yoona stopped him.

 

     "I'll put that on you." she said and Siwon smiled. He then handed her the ring and Yoona put it on his finger. "Oppa! You look so great! But because of that ring... No one can touch you now!" she said and laughed.

 

*****

Siwon: "When she put the ring on my finger, I was really happy. Then, she told me that no one can touch me! Yoona is a secret sweet type of person!"

 

*****

 

     "Let's go... We have to move on our house!" he said and he hold Yoona's hand.

 

*****

MC2: "I think Siwon is much better now than their first meeting!"

Heechul: "Because I told him to bring lots of skinship!"

Everyone from the studio laughs again.

MC1: "Are you saying that you teach him?"

Heechul: "Well.. I' am Super Junior's teacher!"

 

*****

 

     Siwon and Yoona arrived at their house.

 

     "Wow! So beautiful!" Yoona said, amaze.

 

     "Is this more beautiful than SNSD's dorm?" Siwon asked and Yoona laughed.

 

     "Yup! Because our dorm is some sort of dirty..." she said and Siwon laughed. "Why are you laughing? Super Junior's dorm is more dirtier than our's!"

 

     "But I'm not living there!" he said and Yoona send him a death glance.

 

*****

MC1: "Super Junior and SNSD's dorms are dirty?"

Heechul: "Because we are Asia's top boy group and girl group!"

Kikwang: "Our's is clean! We're also top boy group!"

Heechul: "Really? Honestly, SNSD and Super Junior have lots... Not only lots.. But tons of overseas and domestic activities! That's why we doth have time to clean our dorms... You know... Asia's no. 1 boy group and girl group!"

Everyone from the studio laughed hard.

 

*****

 

     "Oppa! I want to give you this!" Yoona said and Siwon laughed. "Yah!"

 

*****

MC1: "Cool wife! She is giving him a SNSD's Tell Me Your Wish CD!"

 

*****

 

     "I already have that!" he said and laughed.

 

     "Yah! I wrote something inside! I even asked my manager to change my thank you letter! Oppa! This cd is not like other's!" she said on a mad tone. Siwon stared at her eyes.

 

*****

Yoona: "The Tell Me Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter