Chapter 25

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Special Guests: Super Junior’s Henry, Heechul, & Kyuhyun and SNSD’s Sunny, Seohyun, & Yuri

 

*****

“Yoona, what ride you first want to take?” Siwon asked, making Yoona to pout.

“Being with you is enough I don’t need a ride, oppa.”  Yoona giggled.

“Yoona ah, tell me your wish and I’ll grant it today.” Siwon whispered to Yoona’s ears.

*****

 

MC1: “Hello, everyone. This is the last episode of YoonWon’s We Got Married.”

MC2: “And we are still here together with Super Junior’s Henry, Heechul, and Kyuhyun… and lovely ladies from Girls’ Generation Sunny, Yuri and Seohyun.”

Kyuhyun: “Since this is YoonWon’s last, can Seokyu be the next one?”

Sunny and Yuri: “We already got Yongseo.”

Heechul and Henry laughed seeing Kyuhyun sighed.

MC1: “Before we get far away, let’s continue the last episode of Yoonwon.”

*****

 

“Oppa, I’ve been dreaming of a simple date, can we have it?” Yoona asked, turned to Siwon and use her puppy eyed on him.

“Look people are staring at us weirdly maybe they are thinking that you are a bad wife.” Siwon laughed seeing how people passing them, gossips onto each other

 

Yoona playfully punched Siwon, which Siwon replied with a soft ouch, making it look like he was really hurt. Yoona was about to once again playfully punch him but Siwon suddenly stopped her by holding her wrist and stared right into her doe eyes, making Yoona to be completely frozen.

*****

Yuri: “Yes, that’s it, Oppa, look into her eyes.”

MC2: “The way it looked like, it seems Yoona’s heart is fluttering.”

Heechul: “I told Siwon to kiss her, grab the opportunity right away, why he isn’t doing it?”

Seohyun: “Oppa is too gentleman…”

At the sudden reaction of Seohyun, the whole studio bursts into laughs.

*****

Siwon: “It wasn’t planned. I wanted to see how will she react and seeing her frozen while staring at me. It felt like, I was the one who fell for her.”

*****

Yoona: “I don’t know how to react. It feels like everything stopped from moving the moment I met his eyes.”

*****

 

Siwon then gave Yoona a hug, he hugged her tightly.

 

“Thank you for letting me, know you.” Siwon said as he broke the hug to look into Yoona’s eyes.

“Oppa…”

 

Before Yoona could continue her words, Siwon suddenly gave her a peck on her lips, which made Yoona to be startled. It was the very first time Siwon kissed her on her lips and it sends butterflies into her stomach.

 

“You are beautiful today and it’s really cold.” Siwon held Yoona’s hand, making her feel his warmth, then he insert their hands on his jacket’s pocket.

 

Yoona looked at Siwon then smiled at him. She wanted to say something but couldn’t as she couldn’t think of any right word to say.

*****

 

Yoona: “I was really speechless.”

*****

 

Siwon: “There is no enough time so I really need to move fast or else, I will lose the chance.”

*****

 

“Let’s go.” Siwon softly said.

 

Siwon is not sure of what Yoona meant by simple date but as a man, as a husband he need to make sure that his wife would be really happy.

 

Siwon saw a cotton candy stall, he glanced at Yoona, who seems like being fancied by the cotton candy. He suddenly pinched her cheeks, making Yoona to turn to him. He then pointed to the cotton candy stall which Yoona followed. He knew very well that his wife is a shikshin and he knew that Yoona likes the cotton candy so he pulled her with him, heading to the cotton candy stall.

 

“For two.” Siwon smiled at the stall owner, glancing at Yoona.

“Oppa, do you even eat sweets?” Yoona asked.

“Of course I do, Yoona. I am not a bitter type of a person.” Siwon laughed then Yoona pouted.

 

After they received the cotton candy, they started to lurk in.

*****

 

Siwon: “I really don’t know what to do or what to say. It was kinda awkward to say something after I suddenly kissed her.”

 

*****

 

“Oppa, let’s sit there.” Yoona asked, pointing to a vacant seat on one of the restaurant near the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter