Chapter 23

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Guests: Super Junior’s Eunhyuk and SNSD’s Tiffany

*****

 

“Tada!” Siwon suddenly appeared from nowhere and it made his wife, Yoona shocked.

“How?” was all Yoona can say.

“I missed you.” Siwon then gave her a warmth hug. Yoona wanted to ask him many things for it was a long, long time since their last meeting but Siwon’s sudden move made her speechless.

*****

MC1: “Did you guys miss them?”

MC2: “They’re now back.”

Eunhyuk: “The last time they were here was also the most wonderful day of my life.”

Tiffany: “How do you say so, Hyuk oppa?”

Eunhyuk: “You’re talking like you don’t know, Fany.”

Tiffany sent him death glare.

MC1: “I am curious why it was the most wonderful day, Eunhyuk sshi?”

Eunhyuk: “I don’t know if I am allowed to publicly say it. But you know all Super Junior members and SNSD member who were invited here went on a date after filming.”

MC2: “Wow, it looks like not only Siwon and Yoona are the couple.”

Tiffany: “Before it get serious. I am waiting for YoonWon’s WGM.”

*****

“You still didn’t answer my question. How did you get here, oppa? ” Yoona asked as they walk around on the studio in Japan.

“Isn’t it enough that I am present here and will support you?” Siwon smiled but Yoona suddenly pouted and as a result, Siwon, the husband, surrendered. He then again pulled Yoona on a tight hug. “I missed you a lot so I did my best to be with you.”

Yoona on the other side, giggled. She knew that Siwon can be a troll most of the time but when he speaks seriously, it is directly coming out from his heart.

*****

Yoona: “I don’t know why but I felt like I am falling for his words so easily. His words are so sweet. Yah, Siwon oppa, stop saying those kinds of words or else I might fall in love with you deeply.”

*****

“You know, I received a mission while I was on my way here. Did you receive it?” Siwon asked he broke the hug.

“No, I didn’t receive any mission card from WGM staffs that is also one of the reasons why I am shocked to see you here.” Yoona answered as she took her bottled water from the desk.

“Our mission is we have to give food on the people around us with only small amount.” Siwon smiled.

“The people around us, is our members, managers, choreographer, and staffs. Did WGM staffs intended do give this mission on us here on Japan don’t they know that feeding nine members from our group is like feeding 50 persons?” Yoona almost laughed.

*****

Tiffany: “Our members are heavy eaters unlike what on the news are.”

MC2: “SNSD doesn’t have diet plans?”

Eunhyuk: “In practice rooms at SM building there are refrigerator with lots of foods. But if you went to SNSD’s it is totally different.”

MC1: “Wow, it is really amazing how they maintain their figures.”

Tiffany: “We do lots of things.”

*****

“Do you think it is possible to feed them?” Yoona asked as they went out from the building.

“There’s no impossible thing especially that I am with you now.” Siwon let out another sweet word, earning a stare from his wife. “What?” Siwon’s funny face made Yoona burst in laugh.

*****

Siwon: “It was a long, long time since I’ve last seen her alligator laugh personally so it made my heart flutter.”

*****

As they walked on the streets, lots of Japanese fans noticed them and being nice to their fans they smiled. But one fan had whispered something which Siwon had heard and it made him feel embarrassed.

*****

PD: “What did the fan whispered?”

Siwon: “She whispered, Hey, are they really couple? Because they seems to be very distant to one another. Though, it is true that we very distant to one another, as a guy, I am embarrassed.”

*****

 

Siwon felt more uncomfortable when Yoona suddenly went on a restaurant and leaving him. On the other side, Yoona was just looking if there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter