Chapter 22

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Special Guests: Super Junior and SNSD members

****

Jessica:  “You know I felt a little bit of discontentment last time!”

MC2:  “May we know why, Jessica shi?”

Donghae laughed and Jessica sent him icy glare.

Jessica:  “Because you only aired a few moments of them.”

Sooyoung: “Yah! I have waited for a long time just to see YoonWon again!”

MC1: “Don’t worry. We will now how you guys the continuation of their YoonWon’s marriage life.”

Jessica: “Make sure it’ll be a long story!”

Taeyeon: “Here is the continuation of Yoona’s visit on Siwon oppa’s drama set!”

****

 

     Yoona watched Siwon having a kliss scene with other girl carefully until something pops up on her mind. She turned to her manager and smiled brightly. “Manager oppa can I play here?” she asked her manager. Her manager gave her a strange look. “Please~ it’s not like I’m going to play around and mess up with the filming of Siwon oppa.” She said using her aegyo.

 

     “Promise me not to mess up with the crew.” Her manager said and she nodded.

****

Sooyoung: “I think Yoong is jealous seeing Siwon oppa kissing another girl.”

Sooyoung giggled.

Hyoyeon: “I don’t think our Yoong is jealous! She’s just happy that she saw her husband.”

Kyuhyun: “You know guys, seeing Sooyoung giggling gives me a different feeling!”

They laughed and Sooyoung gave Kyuhyun a death glare.

Seohyun: “I guess Kyu oppa I right. There’s always behind Sooyoung unnie’s giggling.”

Sooyoung: “Yah! Maknae, why are you taking his side?”

Taeyeon: Please be quite.”           

****

 

     Yoona told to the staffs and crew even on Siwon’s manager that she have to leave due to some schedule conflicts and that she couldn’t wait for him to finish anymore. Without telling Siwon, she left the set. After a while, Siwon finished his filming and thanked everyone. He headed to his manager and asked him where Yoona is. But his manager is busy so he asked the staff.

 

     “She left already! Didn’t she inform you?” the staff answered him but Siwon didn’t believe and continue looking for her…

****

 

Siwon: “I believe on her. I believe he will not leave me… Yoona is not a type of a person who breaks her promise…”

****

 

     Siwon looked around to assure that Yoona already left. Right then, his manager approached him.

 

     “Siwon, she already left. She has a schedule and she told me to say sorry on you.” His manager said and asked him to return on the van. Siwon left dumbfounded. “Siwon let’s go.” His manager shouted but Siwon just stayed still.

****

Tiffany: “Oh! Siwon oppa must felt really sad.”

Taeyeon: “I suddenly remember one of our members made the same thing…”

Kyuhyun: “You know, Taeyeon… I’m really curious who’s who.”

Hyoyeon, Jessica, and Sooyoung fakely cough all together.

MC1: “Oh hoho~ are you girls trying to sing coughing?”

Jessica: “No, no, something had just made me nervous.”

Jessica then drinks a bottle of water.

 MC2: “Looks like Jessica sshi is guilty.”

Taeyeon laughed hard.

Donghae: “Pretty Sica isn’t someone like that.”

Donghae smiled at Jessica.

Eunhyuk: “Here we go again. Fishy, Sica isn’t innocent type of a person. You know that better than me.”

Donghae: “But still he’s a great person with a great heart.”

MC1: “I wonder how Donghae is like very sure that Jessica sshi isn’t someone like that.”

Taeyeon: “Ok… Let’s continue YoonWon’s WGM!”

****

 

     Siwon headed to his van looking so down. Yoona was taking a peek of him inside of Siwon’s van while laughing. “I wonder how Wonnie oppa will react if he saw me here.” She bite her lips and think of another joke.

 

     Siwon was about to open the door of his van but he couldn’t. He then tried to use all of his strength to open but still he couldn’t. His manager opened the car window and asked him to go inside.

 

     “Whoa. This won’t do. Did you locked the car door, hyung?” he asked his manager and his manager shook his head. Siwon then again used his strength to open the door and finally, the door opened and he saw Yoona sleeping inside. He smiled brightly. He went inside to the van and sat next to Yoona. He leaned Yoona’s head on his shoulder and smiled.

 

     “I thought you left me again. As I’ve expected you are a type of a person who will not broke your promise.” Siwon whispered. Unknowingly, Yoona heard what he said and knew what he did because she is not really sleeping. She’s just playing another prank on him but it was her, who was surprised on what Siwon did and said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter