Chapter 21

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Special Guests: Super Junior and SNSD members

****

MC1: “Today is a very special day for We Got Married fans especially for Super Junior and SNSD fans!”

MC2: “Let’s all welcome Global KPOP Group Super Junior and Girls’ Generation!”

Sooyoung: “Wow it’s been a long time since the last we were invited to be a guest here.”

Kyuhyun: “It’s because they’re afraid to get you here.”

Sooyoung sent a death glare on him. Kyuhyun also sent a death glare on her. Ryeowook fakely cough and smile at Sooyoung.

MC1: “Oh wow. It’s a different feeling to be around global stars.”

MC2: “I totally understand you.”

Taeyeon: “It’s a different feeling to see my dongsaengs having handsome husband here!”

Everyone laughs at her.

Hyoyeon: “Don’t mind her. She still can’t move on from her WGM!”

MC1: “Okay, okay. Before they fight let’s welcome back Siwon and Yoona!”

MC2: “it’s been a long time right? Since both of them are so busy. I wonder how will go on after a long time.”

MC1: “Will Siwon and Yoona can still be together as a husband and wife after many months they’ve been not together?”

Seohyun: “I believe they are still strong.”

Sooyoung: “Yah! Maknae, why are you suddenly speaking?”

Seohyun felt embarrassed and pouted.

Kyuhyun: “Yah! Sooyoung why are like that to Joohyun?”

Jessica: “Just go and start Yoong and Siwon oppa’s love story. I meant marriage story.”

*****

 

     Siwon was busy with his filming when a We Got Married staff approached him. He greeted the staff with a smile but he was kind of shocked to see him. The staff handed him a letter from We Got Married.

 

     “It’s been a months since we’ve last seen you and your wife Yoona. Do you still want to continue your marriage life with her? Whoa! Whoa! What kind of question is this? Of course, I’d love to be married with her.” Siwon said while in complete shocked.

 

     “But when are you coming back on the show?” The staff asked him but Siwon was just speechless.

 

     “I don’t know. I’m kinda busy nowadays as well as her.” Siwon pouted. “As much as I want to go on filming for We Got Married our… my schedule doesn’t allow me or us.” His face was disappointed.

*****

 

Taeyeon: “Siwon oppa’s face is so disappointed.”

Jessica: “I pity them.”

Donghae: “I told him to pass his work on other members but he still insists!”

Jessica sent Donghae icy glare.

Donghae: “What did I say?”

Jessica: “Yah! Fishy just be quite!”

Sooyoung: “Yah! You two! Stop talking! I’m watching.”

*****

 

     Siwon was about to start filming when a familiar figure appeared. His smile started to appear again but this time it was a meaningful smile.

*****

 

Siwon: “I couldn’t believe what I had seen. It was her. It was Yoona, my wife. She went to my filming location. I know she was busy promoting in Japan but still… she made it.”

*****

 

     “Oppa.” Yoona greeted him with a smile. Siwon was still smiling like crazy. “Yah! Don’t make fun of me again!” Yoona pouted and showed her irrita

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter