Chapter 13

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Guests: SNSD's Yuri and Sooyoung

*****

Yuri: "Yoona's app betrayed me! He told me that he only likes me for Yoona!"

Sooyoung: "Then your umma likes either Minho or Yesung for you?"

Yuri send her a death glare.

MC1: "A girl who is claiming that Yoona's father only likes her..."

MC2: "Looks like Yoona's father likes Siwon too!"

*****

 

     "Yoona... Can you go to the kitchen first?" Yoona's father said. Yoona smiled and followed her dad's order. "You can sit..." he told to Siwon. Siwon smiled as he sat at the couch. "What do you think of Yoona? Did she grow up?" Siwon laughed.

 

     "Yes, she did.." he said.

 

     "Ah. Okay. I thought she would never grew up." Siwon just smiled. "Do you know that Yoona also likes number 7?" her father asked Siwon.

 

     "Yes, sir... How did you know I like number 7?" he asked him back.

 

     "I did a research!" Siwon widened his eyes and smiled. "Before you and my daughter marry... I did a research on Choi Siwon. I found out that you are a very nice person. A devoted christian. Which I like for my daughter..."

 

*****

Yuri: "I'm also a nice girl!"

Sooyoung: "You are Kwon Seobang of Jessica and Yoona!"

*****

 

     "I trust you. Don't hurt my daughter... Or else... I'll gather all of SoShi fanboys to hunt you!" Yoona's father joked.

 

     "Don't worry sir! I'll take good care of Yoona. I don't want to be hunt by her fan boys. They are scary!" Siwon said and laughed. Yoona's father also joined him.

 

     "Who are most scary? The fan girls or the fan boys?" jer father asked.

 

     "Both?" Siwon answered and laughed.

 

*****

Siwon: "We get along so well. At first I was really nervous but after some conversation... I found him a nice person... No wonder why Yoona is a nice person too."

*****

 

     "Yoona once told me that she really likes you..." Siwon blushed after he heard that from Yoona's father itself. "And after I met you once on SM entertainment parents gathering. I was like. Ah! That guy is handsome and nice! I bet he is the one Yoona was talking about! Since her description suits you."

 

     "Ah. I remember that day! You asked me if I'm Super Junior's Choi Siwon. I was shocked that time because I thought you don't know Super Junior..." Siwon smiled.

 

     "I know Super Junior. But I can't memorize all members name! I only remember Leeteuk because he always call Yoona and Donghae because he once visit here..." Yoona's father said and Siwon looked down.

 

*****

Siwon: "He knew Leeteuk hyung and Domghae hyung's name. But he doesn't remember mine. I'm sad to know that. I'm hoping that he will never forget my name again. As a son in law... It was such a shame..."

*****

 

     "Are you okay?" Yoona's father asked him and he nodded. "Don't worry. I will always remember Choi Siwon. I do remember your face but Leeteuk and Donghae... I don't remember their face. Unless they I saw them again." Siwon smiled brightly.

 

     "Thank you, sir... I'm so happy that you are able to remember my face..." he said.

 

     "How can I forget your face? You look like Yoona's brother! If only she had a brother he would totally look like you!" Yoona's father joked and Siwon laughed.

 

     "Sir... I think I should call my wife because I miss her..." Siwon said and Yoona's father smiled.

 

     "Sure... You can..." her father said and Siwon stood up and bow before heading to the kitchen.

 

*****

Sooyoung: "Oppa is really awesome..."

Yuri: "I know! That' why a lot of girls like him!"

MC1: "You finally admit that you are starting to like him too!"

Yuri: "No way! My standard is high!"

Sooyoung: "As high as Minho's height and as high as Yesung's voice!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter