Chapter 11

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Studio Guests: SNSD's Yuri and Sooyoung

*****

Yuri: "We are lucky because we are not with our Super Junior sunbaenims!"

MC1: "Why?"

Sooyoung: "We are afraid of our anti-fans!"

Everyone from the studio laughed.

MC2: "Junhyung and Hara received lots of bad comments last week. While Donghae and Jessica received lots of posituve comments."

Yuri: "And Jessica's reaction was like... 'OH MY! I LOVE THIS PEOPLE!'"

Sooyoung: "But if she received lots of negative comments her reaction will be 'WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM? ARE THEY... AISH'""

Everyone from the studio laughed again.

MC1: "Ah. Let's watch Siwon and Yoona's married life before Jessica throw something on us!"

*****

 

     Siwon can't stop gazing at Yoona, who sat next to him. Yoona shyly turned her head down.

 

     "Yoong? Why are you so beautiful?" Siwon asked her. Yoona blushed hard and smiled at him.

 

     "Oppa! Can you stop looking at me like that?" she said but Siwon looked at her more closely.

 

     "Yoong. Do you know that Donghae keeps telling me that I' am not charismatic." he said and Yoona laughed.

 

     "He is right..." Siwon moved his face closer to her's and made her blushed even more.

 

*****

Yuri: "Aish! I told Siwon not to kiss my Yoong!"

MC2: "They already did that... Opps"

Sooyoung: "What did you just said? Do you really wanna die?"

MC2: "Someone help me?"

MC1: "They will hunt you!"

Everyone from the studio laughs.

*****

 

     "What? What did you just said?" Siwon leaned more closer to her. Yoona laughed hard and playfully pushed Siwon. "Fine. I'm not charismatic. My wife said that!" Siwon looked away.

 

     "You really is not a charismatic person. Because for me you are the best person!" Yoona smiled at him. Siwon stared at her and smiled back.

 

     "Aren't you going to cook? I'm hungry!" Siwon used his puppy eyes on her.

 

*****

MC2: "Is Yoona a good cook?"

Sooyoung: "Well... Yoona... Jessica... Yuri... They all once tried to cook for us but..."

Yuri: "Yah! Stop!"

MC1: "What happened?"

Sooyoung: "They almost burn our kitchen! And after that! We never let Kwon Family to cook!"

Yuri: "Yah! Choi Sooyoung!"

*****

 

     Yoona stood up and sighed.

 

*****

Yoona: "I don't know how to cook... That time I was nervous... I even think of my image. After Hello Baby I never cook... Wait... Is making a Kimbap is included in cooking?"

Yoona laughed.

*****

 

     "Yoong?" Siwon hold her wrists. Yoona stared at him. "I know you can't cook. I'm sorry for asking y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter