Chapter 10

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Studio Guests: Kara's Hara and Beast's Junhyung

*****

MC2: "After Super Generation's Leeteuk and Taeyeon! Donghae and Jessica! Here comes a real couple!"

MC1: "I thought Leeteuk-Taeyeon and Donghae-Jessica are real couple?"

MC2: "Sssh?"

Hara: "Donghae oppa told me he likes me! But I know deep inside his heart he likes someone else!"

Junhyung: "Whatever! He is owned by a SNSD member!"

MC1: "We don't want a lovers fight! Okay?"

Both Junhyung and Hara just laughed.

*****

 

     Yoona was already home. She sat at the couch and start to call her Yuri unnie.

 

     "Yul oppa ah~~!" Yoona said using her aegyo.

 

*****

MC1: "She called Yuri. oppa! Wow! This girls are close!"

Hara: "They usually teased one another!"

*****

 

     "I'm alone today! Siwon oppa left me! What should I do?" Yoona said and evilly smiled. "Yeah! Unnie. He left me! He said he don't want me anymore!" she continued.

 

*****

Junhyung: "Oh! Yoona! I hope SNSD will not kill Siwon for leaving you alone!"

MC2: "Yoona likes to play a prank!"

*****

 

     "No! Unnie! Please don't plant a bomb outside their house. I love Siwon oppa!" Yoona said and secretly laughed. "Unnie ah~~! Wonnie oppa don't want to talk to me! How can I call him now? He said Lee Minho and I are match!" she said while keeping her huge silent smile.

 

*****

MC1: "I wonder what Yuri is saying."

MC2: "Maybe she said that they will plant a bomb outside Siwon's house!"

Junhyung: "Excuse me? She did mention that?"

MC2: "Just watch!"

*****

 

     "But unnie...  Maknae's and our beloved leaders are in different situations. Same as our beloved Ice and fish!" Yoona stood up from the couch as she heard the doorbell rang. "I have to go now. Unnie! Thank you for the time!" she said as she rushed to open the door.

 

     "Yoong!" Siwon greeted her and hugged her tightly.

 

*****

MC2: "They hug again!"

Junhyung: "I envy their skinship! They really look like a real couple!"

Hara: "Aren't they a real couple? Because I once asked Yoona!"

MC1: "Whatever in the inside of SM Entertainment close door should remain inside!"

Hara nodded.

*****

 

     "Oppa! I called Yul oppa!"Yoona said as they sat on the couch.

 

     "You didn't tell her a lie. Right?" he asked and Yoona smiled. "I get it! You said I left you! Right?" he asked and Yoona laughed.

 

     "Wow! Where did you get your amazing brain?" she asked and Siwon smiled at her. "Oppa! Since when did you become so handsome?" Yoona said and Siwon laughed.

 

     "Yah! Don't ever try to be on Secret Garden!" he said and Yoona laughed like an alligator. "Wow! Is your laughed made stitch by stitch?"

 

*****

MC1: "They are cute!"

MC2: "Secret Garden... What about YoonWon Garden!"

Hara: "They already had Super Generation Garden!"

Everyone from the studio laughed.

*****

 

     "Oppa! Kim Si Won! It fits you!" Yoona said.

 

     "Oh. Gil Yoon A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter