Chapter 9

We Belong Together

His fists started to tighten into a ball. His knuckles are turning white. His fingernails are digging crescents against his palm yet his smile never falters. It was a difficult task to do but Luhan is a singer, a popular singer who was taught to conceal his feelings with a smile. He was sitting infront of the giddy Minseok who keeps on rambling about how he will take care of the baby and the many things he will do with his angel.

Luhan started to hate the letter I as it keeps coming out Minseok's mouth. He wants Minseok to himself but he hated being a selfish man. He had withdrew from his family for five years to avoid that attitude yet here he is attempting to become one. Truth to be told, he doesn't want a baby. He knew that a baby will trigger Minseok's decision to leave him and he was not happy with it. But the thought of the little bundle of joy cooing in his arms brought smile to his face and before he knew it, he was smiling along with Minseok.

"Thank you, Luhan." Minseok suddenly grabbed his hands and showed his gratitude by pressing kisses against his knuckles. The kisses awaken the butterflies in his stomach and he can't help but to blush. He wanted to press kisses on Minseok's lips but before he can do that, Minseok already straighten up. "You gave me a wonderful gift. I can't believe an angel will come in my world after nine months." Minseok breathed out, his eyes were glistening with tears.

Luhan wanted to kiss those tears away. He wanted to make Minseok smile. He wanted to utter the three words he was keeping. But, his phone prevents him to. Glancing scornfully at the device, he found his mother's name flashing on the screen as if demanding Luhan to answer it or he will be in history.

He reluctantly stood up from his seat and motioned at Minseok that he needs to answer the call. Minseok's eyes widened before he nodded at Luhan, encouraging him to talk to the caller. It was not safe to talk to his mother with Minseok infront of him. He didn't dare to let Minseok hear how his mother reprimands him. His brain was telling him to answer the phone outside yet his heart was telling him to stay at Minseok's side.  

"It's already late, Luhan. You should go back to your dorm." Minseok pressed on, oblivious to the fact that he was pushing away Luhan.

Don't you remember we spend nights late together? Luhan wanted to say that but the continuous ringing of his phone and Minseok's encouragement to take a rest was bugging his head. He doesn't have any choice but to smile politely at Minseok and turned to the door.

On his way towards it, he scolded himself for being a useless coward. He can't tell Minseok what he was feeling towards him. He can't even console Minseok's happiness. He wanted to reprimand himself for being a weakling.

"Luhan," Minseok whispered yet it made Luhan stopped on his tracks and turned towards him. "Thank you. Thank you for bearing with me and taking care of me. I wanted to repay your kindness. But, money and treats will never be of match with what you have given to me,"

No, Minseok. Your love is what I want.

Luhan opened his mouth to say something but the persistent ringing of his phone cut him to it. He shot the poor device a glare, probably sending it to his mother via bluetooth or message to stop pestering him. He quickly snapped out of it when he heard Minseok giggling in amusement.

Never in his time with him he saw Minseok giggle with carefree. Luhan was frozen on his spot by the beauty infront of him. Minseok was like an angel, his angel. His face was free from worry. His eyes were shaped like of the moon bringing radiance to his face. His milky white skin shone along the light of the room. He was glowing beautifully. And for a moment, Luhan smiled to himself because the one who made his angel happy was him.

"I'm pleased to know that I made you happy, Minseok." Luhan sincerely muttered, making the latter stared at him for seconds before giving him a radiant smile.

"You should go answer your phone now, Luhan. Or, the caller will kill you." Minseok muttered in glee. 

Luhan smiled to him before turning his back towards the door. Once he heard the click from the door, he rested his forehead against it and closed his eyes for a moment. The serenity of the surroundings were crashed by the continuous ringing of his phone.

Rolling his eyes, Luhan answered the call with a frown on his face. "Mom, this got to be important or I'll never give you the autograph I got from Kangta gege."

 

 

His reflection against the red wine was more fascinating than what his mother was talking about. He has his chin cupped by his palm as he continue poking the meat on his plate. He has no time to listen to his mother's rants. Right now, he was worrying about his status in Minseok's life. Surely, Minseok will not leave him like that. He had given him a very precious gift and leaving him is not a good payback.

"Luhan, are you listening?" his mother asked, taking out of his trance. He looked up and absorbed the beauty of his mother who was adorned by pearls on her neck and has her hair in a bun. She was beautiful and she passed this beauty to Luhan, making the said male scrunched in distaste since he want to look handsome, not beautiful.

"Yes, madam." Luhan answered with a roll of his eyes. In a matter of seconds, he felt the sting on his hand as his mother flicked her fan on it, possibly punishing her son for acting rude.

"I don't like how you answer, young man." his mother said before fanning herself with the expensive-looking fan.

"Mom, it's eleven o'clock in the midnight. And here you are, ranting about father's constant business trips to your son who is a very tired idol and has a schedule for tomorrow."

"I just want to tell you that your father migh--"

"No, Mom. You're too beautiful and caring for father to cheat on you." Luhan recited it like a song. Whenever his mother inspects that his father is cheating on her, Luhan would just shower his mother with flattery in order to calm the woman down. And, it was all a success since his mother will blush randomly and hit his arm again for the flattery.

"I have a very good and kind son." his mother chanted as she squeezed his cheeks, making Luhan rolled his eyes at her. He quickly pulled his face away from his mother's claw hands and rubbed his cheeks.

"Mom, I'm already twenty-five. I'm a succesful singer, a debuting heir and a--" soon-to-be father "r-responsible man. Stop doing that or you'll embarass me!" Luhan snorted at her, mentally knocking himself for almost slipping.

His mom pouts at him before crossing her arms. "I just want to spoil you. It seems like it was yesterday when you're inside my tummy, kicking me on all sides. Don't you know you almost killed me with your soccer skills!"

In these times, Luhan would just scoffed at his mother's antics and just drink his wine. But the thought of a baby, kicking his mother inside the tummy interested and horrified him. Surely, his soon-to-be child will not cause Minseok any pain, right? Minseok, his/her mother, is nice and caring. His baby will not do that.

"Mom, was it really painful when I kicked you when I was still a fetus?" Luhan asked, his eyes are glowing in interest.

His mother finished the wine in her glass before asking for the butler for another. She then turned to her son and found him interested by her pregnancy. "Yes. You gave me sleepless nights as you keep me awake with your excited little feet. It seems like you're excited to show your soccer skills to the world."

"R-really?" Luhan asked in awe. The thought of Minseok waking up in the middle of the night by the constant kicks of their baby clenched his heart. He should be beside his love every night. "What does Dad do in those times?"

"He watched." his mother answered as she sliced the steak on her plate.

"Watch?"

"Yes. Your stupid father just watch in awe as you kicked inside my tummy. He didn't panic or faint in disgust. Instead, he took a camera and record a video of it."

"Why would he do that?"

"Besides being an idiot, it was a precious thing." his mother answered. "Seeing your baby moves inside the womb of the mother is precious. Plus, we can't wait to see you. I can only feel your little feet against my tummy but we want to see you. It brought us happiness and contentment."

Luhan melted at his mother's words. If that was what his father, the CEO of the Lu Industries and the most powerful man in China, felt, then he, too, will feel it when he watched their baby moved inside Minseok's stomach. A shaky smile formed in his face as he think of the precious baby in Minseok's arms.

"Mom, what about your cravings?"

Mrs. Lu narrowed her eyes at Luhan, wondering why her son was asking her these things that only females and omega males should know. Besides, Luhan has an alpha blood. He can never carry a baby inside of him. Such thought gave shivers in her thoughts, making her appetite vanish.

"Why are you asking this, Han?" she finally asked.

Luhan just flashed him an endearing smile, the smile he always put when he sees her mother. "I just want to know what happened to you when you are carrying me."

Luhan's mother was awed by her son's words. This is the first time after twenty years she had heard her son speak touching words to her. But, in truth, Luhan wanted to know these things so he can learn what he needs to do when Minseok is panicking over these dilemmas.

"I used to crave for peanut butter." his mother answered after a long time of thinking. Luhan nodded obediently, understanding that pregnant women craves for that. "Then, I spread it on lettuce and eat it." Luhan suddenly stops taking notes in his head.

"Mom, really? Lettuce with peanut butter?" Luhan asked incredously. HIs mother just shrugged at him before picking a tomato from her dish.

"Don't blame me. I almost raise a fit to your father when he gave me a carrot instead of a lettuce."

"But, mom, for real, a lettuce and a peanut butter. I-I don't understand," Luhan said in a confused tone. He silently prays that Minseok will not crave for this weird food. In order to stop thinking of the weird blend of that dish, Luhan started another question. "What about giving birth?"

His mom stopped eating for a moment to look at him. "We're eating." Luhan just shrugged.

"It's painful." His mother answered as she puts down the fork in her hands. "It's like you're being stretched like a balloon. You need to bear the pain for many hours. You will have difficulty in breathing."

Luhan stared at her with wide eyes as if terrified at the thought of that. Minseok will definitely feel that when he gave birth and Luhan hates to see Minseok in pain. "Do you think m-male pregnancy is as painful as that?" he asked carefully.

"I heard that it was more painful and riskier than of female pregnancy." his mother answered with disinterest, waving for the butler to clean up their table. "Male have different body structure so I hea-- wait a second, why are you asking me this? Are you pregnant?" his mother chortled.

Luhan laughed awkwardly along with his mother who enjoyed her joke. Deep inside, he was killing himself for asking such obvious question. Good thing, his mother didn't suspect anything since he's an alpha male. His mother's laugh was cut by the extravagant longcase clock, telling them their bonding time is over and Luhan should go back to their dorm. In minutes, Luhan has already has his coat on with his mother fixing his collar.

"I have a great time, Mom." Luhan beamed at his mother. His mother returned him a smile and peck his nose which Luhan playfully brushed off.

"Me too, son. Now, go or your manager will reprimand you." his mother said, making Luhan bowed at her before taking his car. Mrs. Lu waved at her son as the car was engulfed by the thick mist and the darkness of midnight.

Once his son's car was out of her sight, her bright face turned into a suspicious one as she stared at the horizon where her son's car had gone off. Snapping her fingers, the butler of the house came into her view, bowing before her as if she's a queen.

"Madam?" the old butler asked.

"Something is weird with Luhan. He will never ask me about pregnancy, moreover, a male pregnancy." Mrs. Lu whispered to herself while biting her thumb, calculating her next plan to know her son's antics. "Yunho, I want you to inspect what's my son has been up to? If this thing is a threat, eradicate it immediately." she finished.

"Yes, Madam." Yunho bowed before Mrs. Lu entered the mansion with her heels ticking against the tiles of the floor.

 

 

The two lines that appeared on the pregnancy stick changed Minseok's point of view in life. Tears suddenly formed in his eyes while a smile was plastered on his face. He wanted to jump, shout and grab something to express his happiness and joy. But then, he remembered that excessive movements might cause his child to be gone so he resorted in smiling like an idiot.

He was about to dial Kyungsoo's number in order to inform him about the great news. His fingers halted on the screen when he heard the familiar tone of Minseok in his room. At once, he abandoned his phone and Kyungsoo's number and flew to his room.

There, in the middle of his room, is the man who had given him this gift, the man who had helped and took good care of him. With such joy, Minseok didn't have second thoughts as he jumped in the arms of the unsuspected male. He felt the comforting embrace of the man against his body. And, they stayed like that.

The night was spent with Minseok rambling and talking about his excitement of the baby. His happiness clouded his senses that he didn't notice Luhan's gloomy expression. The baby was all in his thoughts that he didn't remember the incoming trouble that awaited for his tomorrow.

The two lines that appeared on Jongdae's face formed in an angry V-shaped form made Minseok squirmed in fear. Tears formed in his eyes as fear and shame surround his system. Beside an angry Jongdae is a shocked Junmyeon, a confused Jongin and an amused Kyungsoo.

This was not supposed to happen. He opted to tell Kyungsoo about the news personally. But, it seems like luck was never in his side since the other three heard the news. Jongdae was the first one to become hysterical.

"You're pregnant?" Jongdae hissed. "We're going to graduate in less than three weeks and you're pregnant?"

Minseok nodded like a teenage girl who confessed she was pregnant to her parents. Jongdae breathed in and out, his nostrils are flaring unattractively but he doesn't care. 

"Where the is he?" Jongdae hissed, sending glares at Minseok in order to toast him.

"I think he should answer first, who is he." Kyungsoo interjected, his face was etched with interest. The curiosity was killing him ever since he found out about Minseok's situation. Minseok did told him that he has a loved one but he doesn't know his identity. Now, Kyungsoo was just being a good doctor, not a interrogating friend (like Jongdae). He wanted to know if Minseok's lover is healthy or not.

Junmyeon and Jongin turned their heads towards him, expecting an answer. Minseok felt like a gaping fish. He needs water. He needs space. Telling them about the identity of his baby's father will just cause more troubles for Luhan. He doesn't want to drag the younger since he already gave him a precious gift.

After minutes of silence, impatience and annoyance picked on Jongdae. He knew the culprit and he wanted it to expose to their friends, not to embarass Minseok but to help him get out of his problem. Hiding Luhan is not a great option since it will just trouble Minseok more.

"Ohh, I like this game. Guess who is the one who knocked up Minseok." Jongdae chanted with mock happiness.

"Jongdae--"

"Minseok, you need to tell them. Keeping your baby's father's identity will weigh down on you. Do you want to lose your baby?"

"No."

"Then, let it go." Jongdae said, attempting to sing the Frozen's OST if not for Junmyeon starting the said game.

"Is it a student here?" Junmyeon asked.

"No." Jongdae answered quickly.

"Is it a professor here?"

"Really, Kyungsoo? A professor? Of course not."

The game continued like that with Junmyeon and Kyungsoo guessing for the father's identity. Meanwhile, Jongin was in deep thought. Something was itching in his mind. He remembered Minseok offering him a deal to give him a child. He would have said yes if not for...

Jongin's jaw hanged open in disbelief. He looked at Minseok with a horrified face then at his tummy. Minseok probably noticed it because he turned to him and asked if he was okay. The guessing game was halted for a moment as Kyungsoo rubbed his arms in worry.

"W-was it.. Luhan?" Jongin asked.

The whole table fell in a thick silence. Disbelief and awe covered their faces. Minseok has his head bowed as his cheeks burned in shame. Why does he have to ask a celebrity to do the offer? Jongdae stared at Jongin for five seconds before saying, "Yes. It was the powerful and famous Luhan."

A disbelief silence fell over them. All eyes were at Minseok who had his head bowed. Questions like how did Minseok make the Luhan do that, is he an official spouse of Luhan, what will the fans will say and did the Lu's accepted a poor boy in their family clouded their mind.

The uncomfortable silence was making Minseok suffocated. He was rubbing his tummy with gentle caress as if asking his baby for some comfort. A soft growl reached their ears. They turned towards the source of the sound and found a sheepish Minseok smiling at them.

"I am hungry for some dumplings and bubble tea."

 

 

Junmyeon was torn in disbelief and disappointment. He finally solved the puzzle that was bugging him ever since his idol asked for his number. Yixing asking about Minseok's condition. Yixing's weird antics of getting Luhan and Minseok together. He now knows the answer. The disappointment and bitterness spread in his body as anger and loneliness blend inside of him.

Yixing was never interested to him. Yixing and Luhan used him in order to get information about Minseok's situation. It was all in his dull imaginations. Junmyeon silently wiped off the tears flowing on his face. His hands were shaking uncontrollably as he put his collection of albums in a box.

After putting his precious treasures inside a box, he pushed it to the farthest corner under his bed. He wanted to move on with his dismay and Yixing. He wanted to forget about his idiocy of thinking that Yixing could love him back. Life was not a fanfic and he needs to get over it.

He tucked his legs under his arms as he stared at the lone poster of Yixing on the wall, the one thing that he forgot to peeled off. He was jealous of Minseok, extremely jealous of him. His hyung managed to make a popular idol fall for him and now, they're going to have a little bundle of joy.

A notification tone snapped him out of his thoughts, halting the tears flowing on his face. Picking up his phone, he found Yixing's name flashing on his screen. He opened the message in his inbox and read the message.

From: My Changsha Prince~ <3

Hi, Junmyeon! We finally finished filming our new music video. I hope you will like it. I want to see you again in the next fanmeeting. Buy an album, okay? Anyway, how are you? 

P.S.

Please message back. You don't reply to my messages anymore. Are you busy?

A lopsided smile finds its way to Junmyeon's face as his thumb lingered on the screen. Closing his eyes for a moment, he tapped the 'delete' button and stood up from his seat. He then went out of his room with his camera on his hands, leaving his phone on his bed.

When Jongdae arrived at their shared dorm, he found the huge poster of Yixing gone and was replaced by the empty wall of the room.

 

 

Minseok was hiding under his table with a plate of dumplings in his hands. He wanted to feast on those little perfection when he heard someone knocking furiously against his door, demanding him to open it. Minseok can recognized that voice anywhere and he quietly thanked God for doing that.

 

"Kim Minseok! I know you're in there! Come out and pay for your house rent! You stopped paying for five months!" the infuriated voice shrieked.

Minseok wanted to plea to his landlady to give him a two more months. He'll graduate in the next two weeks (freaking two weeks) from the university and the opportunity to get a high-paying salary job is clear since his course is in demand. But, right now, he's still a student, a pregnant student with no money and job to be exact.

Once he heard his landlady cursing his name and going away from his house, he quickly gobbled down his dumplings and took his coat. He needed to get away from the vicinity of his landlady. Or else, the woman will torture him until he gives her the money he owed for the rent.

So, here he was, sipping the unflavoured coffee infront of a tired Jongdae. Jongdae was massaging his temples with his eyes closed, chanting a mantra that sounds like don't kill him. he's your best friend. your pregnant bestfriend all over again. Minseok pouts at his bestfriend's rudeness but he doesn't say anything. The last thing he wants is his friend of five years kicking him out of his dorm.

"So, you're telling me your landlady is bugging you because of your unpaid rent. And, that explains why you're here sipping a coffee at six o'clock in the Saturday morning here in my dorm. Ohh, did I forget to say that today is a Saturday morning? The day when engineering students were supposed to have a break and rest." Jongdae said, his eyes were twitching in annoyance.

"We still have Sunday." Minseok reasoned out in which Jongdae replied with a sunday is a finish-your-damn-homework-because-it-is-clearance-day-tomorrow day. Minsoek pouts at him. "Okay, I'll get straight to the point. Do you have some extra money there? I promise I'll pay you when I get a job."

"Sorry, Minseok." Jongdae uttered, his brows were knitted in apology. "As much as I want to save you from your of a landlady, my money went into the drain with that Taeyeon." Jongdae scoffed bitterly.

"What happened?" Minseok asked with his face in alarm.

"Let's just say that Professor Taeyeon almost wiped out my money when I treated her for some lunch. My goodness! Doesn't she know I was still a student? Why does she have to pick the most expensive ice creams in the store? I mean, really, a corn-flavoured ice cream? Why the does it cost like a car?"

With Jongdae's outburst, Minseok let out a giggle of amusement. Jongdae sure looked amusing when he was complaining of his failed love.

"This is the reason why I don't get girlfriends." Jongdae muttered as he planted his face on his palms. "Anyway, I can't lend you money since I don't have any. Besides, can't that wait for a month? We'll graduate in the next two weeks!"

Minseok just nodded at Jongdae's words. He doesn't understand why does his landlady can't wait for another month. He had promised her he will pay her when he get a job. He let out a sigh before an idea popped in his mind. Turning to Jongdae, he flashed the younger a grin which the latter find creepy.

"Can I stay here for two weeks?" is what Minseok offered, his lips formed into a pout while his eyes glistened like of a puppy's.

"Sure, if you can sleep on the couch." Jongdae answered with a carefree tone.

"Ohh come on, Jongdae. I'm carrying a child. Do you have no mercy for a pregnant friend?"

"No." is the abrupt answer. Minseok stared at him with puppy's eyes, wishing that he could overturn his friend's decision. Jongdae just stared back at him with unamused and bored eyes as if telling him he is tired of this . After having a staring contest for ten minutes, Minseok rolled his eyes and flailed his hands in the air.

"Fine, I'll sleep in the couch!" Jongdae grinned in triumph. "But if my child suddenly got a disformed cheekbones like of yours--" Heyy! I have a handsome cheekbones, Jongdae retorted. "you'll be the one to take the blame!"

 

 

Luhan was out of their manager's tight grip once again. He was walking freely on the road as his face was concealed by the darkness of the night. He was on his way to visit Minseok and a loving smile can't get out of his face. After hearing how a pregnant person acts, he has this urge to cater Minseok with everything. He wanted to take good care of Minseok and their baby. Having a family was never a bad idea if Minseok was with him.

He was skipping happily on the road when he spotted a taxi cab before Minseok's house. His smile was replaced by a frown when he found the driver opening the trunk of the cab. A horrifying thought crossed his mid and before he knew it, he was sprinting to Minseok's house.

Ignoring the questioning look of the driver, he barged inside the house and found the place empty and void. An uncomfortable feeling settled in his heart as he searched for Minseok in every part of the room. The feeling of being left was coming back to his senses and it hurts more when it was Minseok doing it. He later found his object of adoration checking if the stove was turned off or not.

Luhan just stood there, paralyzed on the spot as he took the view of bags and luggage sitting on the floor. He then brought his eyes on Minseok who he found dressed in a jacket five times bigger his body  with his hair in disarray.

"That should do it." Minseok muttered happily before turning to his bags in order to carry it. The sight of Luhan staring at him with wide eyes shocked him. After calming down, a bright smile spread on Minseok's face as he walked towards Luhan.

"Luhan!" Minseok breathed out as the taller one hugged him in his embrace tightly. He gently pushed himself from the grip and looked at Luhan with a bright expression. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be resting?"

Words can't come out in Luhan's throat as he took everything in a single blow. Minseok is leaving their sanctuary and it was making him cry in pain. Minseok quietly took the bags in his arms in order to carry it as he waited for Luhan's answer. But, the answer didn't came since Luhan was busy taking out those heavy bags from Minseok's grip.

"You shouldn't carry heavy stuffs, Minseok. It will be bad for ou--the baby." Luhan muttered as he carried all the baggages in ease, leaving Minseok with a pillow in his arms.

He received a grin from Minseok and it pained him more that he will never see that grin again. Forcing the loneliness and fear down his throat, he muttered a question in the silence of the room. "Where are you going?"

Minseok was still checking if he forgot anything when he heard the question. He turned to Luhan with an excited smile before answering. "I'm leaving this house. I'm going to stay with Jongdae and Junmyeon in two weeks."

Just two weeks, Luhan breathed out in relief.

"Then, we're going back to Korea after we graduate. We're going to work there." Minseok answered in monotone before dragging Luhan out of the house.

"K-Korea?" Luhan asked with a shaky tone. Of all nightmares, why does this have to be the one that will be real?

"Yes. We already planned to work there as soon as we graduate. Jongdae's father promised me a spot in his work." Minseok answered with a cheerful tone as he locked the doors of his home for four years.

No, don't lock the door. Please don't just lock away the memories we had spent together in this house. Luhan wanted to say those things outloud but every damn word were scared to come out of his mouth as if they have their own minds.

Minseok was walking with his hands entangled with Luhan's. Luhan occasionally squeezed Minseok's hands, telling him not to go and leave him like that. Even though Minseok will stay for two weeks here in China, the possibility to see him will be minimize since he will debut as an heir of the Lu Industries. His career and status can't be tainted by a scandal.

"Luhan," The said male snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Minseok who was staring at him in suspicion. "You should put the bags in the trunk now." Minseok said, his grip on Luhan's hands began to loosen.

Luhan was breathing shallow as he shakily carried the bags inside the trunk. Feeling Minseok's fingers absent in the spaces between his fingers, seeing the taxi cab took his love away from him, staring at Minseok's empty house for hours and imagining life without Minseok scared him. He can't do this. He can't continue his life without Minseok.

Slamming the trunk down, he placed Minseok's bags in the alley, shocking the smaller male. He then turned to the driver who was angry by the way Luhan closed his cab's trunk.

"Mister, he is not going." Luhan uttered tiredly yet his eyes were flaring in determination.

"B-But--"

Luhan was tired of everything. So, without much thought, he pulled down his hoodie and stared at the man with hard eyes. "I said he's not going, Mister."

Seeing the familiar face of a Lu, the man scampered an apology before taking his cab away from the vicinity. Luhan let out a sigh of relief before turning to Minseok who was still stupefied at what Luhan just did.

"Why did you do that, Luhan!?" Minseok shrieked as he hit the future heir of the Lu Industries with the pillow he had. "Don't you know it was hard to find a taxi cab in this night?"

Luhan mentally cursed mood swings since it was hard to calm a pregnant Minseok. Finally, he resorted in hugging the said male who keeps on pushing him away form him.

"Luhan, what are--"

"Nine months, Minseok!" Luhan pleaded, halting Minseok's outburst into silence. "Just stay with me for nine months. Bear with me for nine months."

"But, the deal--"

"Forget the ing deal." Luhan shouted, shocking Minseok since this is the first time the singer shouted at him. Luhan tried to calm his frustrations. He rested his forehead against Minseok's forehead as he intake the talc scent of Minseok. "I need you to stay with me, Minseok. I want to take care of you and our baby. Please let me have this. Think of this as a repay for what I had given to you."

Minseok was in thoughts for a long time and it was making Luhan crazy because Minseok might not agree with his plan. "But," Minseok started. Luhan stared at his orbs, encouraging him to continue. "Where will I stay in those nine months?"

Luhan pressed a kiss on Minseok to calm the latter (and him) down. "You're going to stay for a meanwhile in my home, the Lu's mansion."

 


author's notes:
ohmygoshh! 5491 words? that was so long.
here's an update everyone. \(^o^)/ i'm sorry if you waited for so long for an update.

i was busy with my exams. and it is driving me crazy that tomorrow will be
the day they will reveal our grades. please pray for me and my friends to pass.
i want to eat physics for goodness' sake! 

anyway, ready your horses people. luhan's parents are coming.
eeekkk! i'm so excited! since the pace of the story was fast, i'm sure the baby will soon arrive.
sorry for my other subscribers that commented in the story that i haven't replied yet.
i was busy with exams and i read your comments through my phone only. so yeah. sorry.

this is too long now. bye everyone! see you in the next chapter.
/screams as i click the add chapter button/