Chapter 5

We Belong Together

There was silence shared by the two as they wait for the other to start the conversation. Their phones whispered nothing on their ears as they stared at each other. Like a careful deer, Luhan walked slowly towards Minseok, cautious to each step that might scared Minseok away.

Minseok just watched him, never intending to run away. His eyes were trained in Luhan, watching his every move because, god, he missed this kid. He snapped out of his thoughts when Luhan's familiar scent wrapped around his nose. Looking up, he found Luhan smiling at him gently.

"Minseok--"

"You scared away my donor," Minseok said quietly, his eyes never showed any emotions to the other male.

Luhan's brows furrowed as he stared at Minseok's eyes. His donor? But, I'm supposed to his donor! he thought to himself before speaking. "I'm still your donor, Minseok." Luhan said.

"You didn't show up for weeks." Minseok said, his voice louder than the first one.

"You didn't message nor call me." Luhan counterback, his tone higher than usual.

"Am I suppose to do that?" Minseok asked with annoyance in his tone.

"Yes, because I want to know if...." you will miss me "you're fine." 

"I'm not a five year old, Luhan." Minseok said in annoyance as he stared at the man before him. 

"Yes but I care for you." Luhan bellowed, forgetting that he was supposed to hide his feelings for Minseok.

Minseok stilled for a moment, trying to understand the meaning behind the sentence. He quickly dismissed the whole thought when he realized that Luhan and him was fighting like lovers. And this violates the rule number 2 in their contract.

With a huff of annoyance, he turned his back at Luhan then walked away from him. He stopped on his tracks when he felt someone hugging him from behind. He gulped in mixed emotions as he realized it was Luhan and there are people looking at them, smiling and giggling as if they were real couples.

No, this should not happen!

"Minseok, I'm sorry. Look, we can start again. I'll promise to visit you every night. I'm still your donor." Luhan whispered on his ear, his breath tickling Minseok. But, Minseok was too preoccupied with the stares he was getting and the rapid beating of his heart. "I can give you a child." Luhan whispered sensually.

That caught Minseok's thoughts. Yes, Luhan could give him a child, the gift he really wanted ever since he stepped on China. So, pushing his unsettled feelings for the younger, he turned around and face Luhan. He didn't give Luhan a time to speak before he took the other's lips gainst his.

The kiss was sweet and slow, savoring each other's lips after weeks of seperation. Luhan missed him so he kissed him sweet as if he was showing Minseok how he loves him. Minseok was confused and desperate so he kissed him slowly, careful in order not to hope and hurt himself.

They kissed each other differently. Their eyes were closed as they savor the feelings they can't let out. People passing by cooed at them, giggled at how a cute couple they are. They are wrong. Because, couples love each other. In Minseok and Luhan's case, only one man loves the other while the other was just using him to get a baby. 

No one knows about their relationship, about the secret contract and everything. So, no one warns Luhan that he will soon get hurt once Minseok gets pregnant. No one tells Luhan that Minseok will leave him once a baby was implanted on his stomach. No one tells because no one knows.

 

 

 

They were lying on bed , the sheets were carelessly thrown on their bodies. Minseok was just staring at the moonlight that was playing peek-a-boo with the nightclouds while Luhan peppered his back and shoulders with kisses, his arms wrapped securely around Minseok's waist.

When his lips was tired of pressing kisses on Minseok's soft body, he hovered above Minseok and planted a kiss there. Minseok opened his mouth, allowing Luhan to deepen the kiss. They just finished having (a rough one) and their bodies were decorated with bruises and marks but they still can't get enough.

Luhan took the lube on the nightstand and started to coat his fingers with it. He insert the first finger in Minseok's entrance when the guy beneath him winced in pain. Luhan let out a sigh before taking out his finger from the other guy.

Minseok's eyes shot open as he stared at Luhan who flopped beside him and pulled him into his embrace. He was about to ask him why he stop when Luhan speaks first.

"You're already sore. Rest for now." Luhan whispered on Minseok's hair before kissing the top of his head.

"But--"

"If you still want a seventh round, then rest for a while. I'll take you in a minute." Luhan said against his ear, smiling as Minseok blushed furiously.

Silence clouded inside the room with the wind's lullaby outside. Minseok's eyes was slowly drooping, his body was pressed on Luhan's warm body. His drowsiness as drained when Luhan asked him a question.

"Who's the guy earlier?" Luhan asked.

There was a moment of silence before Minseok spoke, "If I told you, will you harm him?"

"It depends if he kissed you," Luhan answered bitterly, his grip on Minseok's waist tighten.

Minseok was quiet for a moment, thinking if he will confess that he did kiss Jongin or not. He decided not to since Luhan's tone speaks danger and he doesn't want Jongin get harm.

"Why did Jo--the guy from earlier gets scared when he learned your last name?" Minseok asked, making Luhan raised a brow at him.

"You really don't know me, Minseok?" the younger asked in an amused tone. "Well, incase you don't know, the man beside you, hugging you, is the Lu's only heir."

"What's a Lu?" Minseok asked, his brows furrowing in confusion. Luhan lets out an amused chuckle before poking Minseok's brows.

"Your question should be 'who are the Lu's', Minseokkie." Luhan said, his fingers dancing on Minseok's shoulders. "The Lu's are one of the wealthiest family here in China. They are nobles and aristocrats. Their wealth was passed through generations and they planned to keep it like that. They described their money old money since they inherited it from their ancestors.

"Their money comes in the form of politics and business. Every member of the Lu has a chair in the government. They rule the country and own hectares of land here. If a member doesn't want to enter in politics, then he can own a company. Just choose and the elders will give it to you for your eighteenth birthday. That's why many of the Lu's are rich when they are still young." Luhan paused, waiting for Minseok to react. 

In a matter of seconds, he felt Minseok sat up from the bed. Luhan can't see Minseok's expression since the latter's back is on him. He didn't see Minseok's face is full of alarm and fear. , he didn't just ask China's most handsome man into having with him. He ing asked the China's wealthiest family's only heir to give him a child.

Minseok wanted to bang his head on the nearest table since this smells more trouble than before. If Luhan manage to get him pregnant, his child will carry the Lu blood, the blood of an aristocrat. Minseok doesn't want that. He just want a pretty child without having an aristocrat blood and a name in the Lu's family tree.

Minseok jumped a little when he felt arms snaking around his waist and pulling him on Luhan's bare chest. Luhan rested his chin on Minseok's shoulder and swayed their bodies.

", Luhan. You're an elite person. Why didn't you tell that to me before I ask you to give me a child?"   

"Well, everyone knew I'm a member of the Lu family. I would have become a normal idol singer if my mother didn't shove money on our CEO's face, demanding that I'm his son and that people should know I'm an aristocrat." 

"Where's the part where your family will go berserk when they learned you want to become a singer? Didn't aristocrats like their heirs work in their company?"

"Sorry to disappoint you, Seokkie, but my parents are not like that. They know I will try to rebel when they deny me. Plus, my mother was an avid fan of H.O.T. She would have threatened Kangta to marry her if she was not married to my father. If she can't have her bias as her lover, then she needs to have a son as an idol."

"You're family is . . . . crazy." Minseok lets out in uncertain tone.

Luhan lets out a chuckle before pressing Minseok more on his chest. "Yeah, they are. And, you're making me one," he whispered on Minseok's ear before pressing kisses on his shoulders and his neck.

"Uhmmm, Luhan, I'm actually tired." Minseok said, trying to get out of his grasp. His appetite on bed vanished when he learned that Luhan comes from a wealthy family. "Can we just go to sleep?" he asked in a squeak tone when he felt Luhan his neck.

"We will after this," Luhan suavely said before tackling Minseok on the bed. Minseok's plead and drowsiness were drowned by moans and groans as Luhan slides inside him.

Screw Luhan being an idol. Screw Luhan being a Lu. Screw everything. He forgotten everything as he bounced on Luhan's body.

 

 

 

The nights were completed with Luhan visiting Minseok's bed every night. Their relationship was saved once again as they shared a smile, a giggle, a laugh and a kiss from each other. The feelings weighing them down was easily forgotten when the other threw a hug or a kiss. 

Minseok spent the whole month with Luhan by his side every night. They spent a night riding bicycles around the river. They sometimes stayed the whole night watching horror movies. Sometimes, if Luhan was tired from his idol life, Minseok will massaged his body which turned into .

In other words, they spent the whole month as if they were a couple. Minseok has forgotten the rule in their contract while Luhan forgotten his status in life as they tickled each other. They show each other their feelings without speaking or telling a word, afraid that the other might get scared.

It was one night when Minseok took a pregnancy test and found it negative once again. The whole world crashed down on him as he learned that he was still not carrying the child he really wants. He quickly wrapped the test in a tissue paper and shoved it into the trashbin.

"How was it?" Minseok jumped in shock by the sudden voice. He quickly relaxed when he figured out it was just Luhan who was staring at him with an unreadable expression.

"Still nothing." Minseok whispered sadly before getting out of the room to fetch some water from the kitchen, leaving Luhan all alone staring at his back. A sad Minseok was never Luhan's favorite sight. He wanted the cheerful Minseok, not this. And, it breaks his heart when he realized that Minseok is still desperate to have a child.

"Are you sure you're not barren?" Luhan jokingly asked, making Minseok almost choked on his water. The elder one shoot him a glare before gulping the remaining water in his glass. "What? I'm sure that my family are fertile ones."

"Shut up." Minseok suddenly said before flopping down the sofa and turning the television on. Luhan can see the sadness lingering on the other's face so he pushed himself towards Minseok. He sat beside Minseok and hugged him tenderly, rubbing the elder's back.

Luhan's hug and comfort made Minseok sobbed quietly. If people saw Minseok crying because of a failed pregnancy test, they will call him pathetic since Luhan was not his husband. But, Luhan knows that Minseok is desperate to have a child. Even though he doesn't know the reason behind it, he knows that a child can bring happiness to Minseok.

When he first learned that he loves Minseok, Luhan wanted Minseok to stay single and healthy. He doesn't want to make Minseok pregnant since he knew that Minseok will soon leave him as soon as he gets pregnant. But, love is a selfless act. And, even though he hated the idea, Luhan tried to fulfill his promise to Minseok.

Lifting the crying man's face with his fingers, Luhan pressed a kiss on Minseok's lips, deepening it to show how he will help the other. Once they need air to breathe, Luhan pressed his forehead on Minseok and kissed his nose.

"Don't cry, baby," he said, brushing the lone tear on Minseok's face. "Don't get disappoint. We'll soon have a baby in no time," Luhan said before planting a kiss on Minseok's lips.

Tears stopped flowing from Minseok's eyes when he heard the we in Luhan's words. The we should be a you and it seems like Luhan was creating a family with Minseok. And, it somehow made Minseok feel light and relax. 

When Luhan hugged him tightly, Minseok thought that maybe having Luhan in his life will be great. When Luhan whispered on his ear the words 'We need to try harder', Minseok felt crying because it looks like Luhan was proposing a family to Minseok. When Luhan carried him to the bed and undressed him gently, Minseok thought that Luhan could be a great father to his child. When Luhan slide inside him and whispered sweet promises on his ear, Minseok felt himself bursting in glee because, , he knows he's inlove.

Bringing his arms around Luhan, he brought the younger one inside his embrace and cried like crazy. He's inlove with Luhan. Luhan stopped ing for a moment and looked alarmed when he found Minseok sobbing on his shoulders.

"Minseok," Luhan called as he gently untangled Minseok's arms around his neck. "Am I being too rough? Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" he asked in anxiousness. Afraid that he might hurt the other one, Luhan decided to slide out of Minseok.

"Don't," Minseok whimpered, trying to stop the tears flowing on his face.

"But, you're crying." Luhan reasoned out. Minseok just shook his head and wrapped his legs around Luhan's waist and pressed him against him.

"Continue." Minseok gasped out. Luhan just stared at him for seconds before he leaned down and capture those luscious lips. His lips was not taste of salt brought by his tears, instead it tastes sweet that Luhan can't get enough of it.

Continuing his s, Luhan never stopped kissing Minseok while the latter wrapped his arms around Luhan's neck and pressed him more against him. When the both of them reached their high, they shared a look for a moment, completely bewitched by the beauty of each other's orbs. A chuckle escaped Minseok's lips before Luhan's laugh follows. They laughed for a moment with Luhan not sliding out before Minseok's laugh was covered by Luhan's lips.

Minseok just smiled, bringing the younger one closer to his. That night, Minseok slept peacefully, contented with his life. His dreams of having a baby was forgotten for a moment because having Luhan by his side is much better.

 

 

 

The sun's light started to enter Minseok's room, waking the owner in a pure bliss but Minseok didn't get up and started to make some coffee. He stayed on his bed, hugging the pillows surrounded around him as Luhan placed a blanket over him and whispered 'I'm going to wash' before a kiss was placed on his cheek.

It was a peaceful morning and he doesn't want to start the morning yet. He planned to stay on the comforts of his bed when the sound of the door banging like crazy enters his system. At first, he thought that the fans already learned about his relationship with Luhan that made him sat up from the bed. But all anxiousness and fear was replaced by shock when Jongdae barged inside with a displeased look on his face.

"How dare you!" Jongdae shouted at him, anger is etched on his face as he pointed a finger on Minseok. Minseok covered his body with the blanket and stared at Jongdae with a stupefied look. "How dare you leave me behind that stupid fanmeeting event and go missing for a month! Didn't you know Joonmyun almost killed me for hugging the daylights out of me because 'Yixing talked to me' and 'I want to thank Minseok. Bring him to me.' Didn't you know that I almost went crazy when you disappeared for a month." 

"Jongdae, I--"

"No! Don't speak! I need to know first why you suddenly bolted from that venue." Jongdae demanded as he placed his hands on his hips.

Minseok already formed a plan on his mind. He will tell Jongdae that he got diarrhea and need to storm to the nearest comfort room. But, his plan was quickly shoved out of the window when Luhan walks out of the bathroom with just a towel covering his body, letting Jongdae sees his toned abs and milky skin.

Jongdae then observed the room with frantic eyes. Clothes scattered on the floor, an empty lube standing on the table, the lingering smell of in the air, the Luhan standing infront of him with just a towel and his bestfriend, sitting on the bed with just a blanket covering him, decorated with numerous bug bites on his neck.

The silence lasted for just ten seconds before Jongdae fainted in disbelief. Luhan jumped in shock before turning to Minseok, "I think I killed your friend."

"No, it's okay. Just give me a shovel." Minseok said before they stared at the unconcious boy lying on the floor.

 


Author's Note:

It's already past ten. *giggles* I finished this for one day. Ohorat!
Can we just talked about the idea that I am writing hints of XiuHan having ?
It was clearly not my style to do that but, hey, you demand a rough .
Thank you for reading this story. I really appreciate the people who comments
in every chapter. 
Anyway, let's have a party because Minseok finally realized he loves Luhan. YEHET!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

P.S.
Wish me luck for my test on Monday. *giggles* Bye-Bye