Chapter 17

We Belong Together

To be honest, Luhan never paid attention to kids before, may it be a baby or a kid, since he was too busy with work or too melancholic to notice their quirks. And, besides, the company he was running produced cars, engines and electronic devices so there is no reason for him to interact with children. He shunned those little balls of sunshine as much as he can because he was never good with them.

But, his perspective of children changed when Minseok entered his world and Luhan find himself reading, asking and interacting with kids to understand their actions, gestures and ideas. So, don't be surprised when the young president managed to stop the toddler Sehun from crying.

When he first saw the kid skipping on his feet as he holds his red ball, Luhan found himself smiling at the toddler's quirks. When the toddler cries in fright, he scolded Chanyeol for scaring the kid before following him. There is something about the boy that manage to pull the strings in Luhan's heart. Only one man has the ability to pull those strings and it's Minseok alone. But, this kid just proves him wrong.

As it turns out, the kid indeed has a connection with his previous lover. The kid is Minseok's child. Greetings were forgotten and questions were sealed inside his mouth as he found himself mesmerized by the man he had been dreaming for years. His mind tells him to say the i love you he had kept from the other while his body screams to hug the man. But, his body didn't move at all.

Appa, that lone word manage to brought him back to reality as he broke his eye contact with the older, only to watch the kid sprinting towards an unknown man. Appa, the word that made the gears in his mind to work as he snapped his head back to Minseok to look horrified at him. Appa, the one that breaks his high hope of asking Minseok if Sehun is their child.

"What about ... our child? What happened?" Luhan uttered as he watched little Sehun being scooped by his appa and hugged and kissed tenderly, something that Luhan wishes to do with his lovechild with Minseok.

"He died." Minseok answered after a long moment of silence. "There were difficulties during my childbirth. The umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck so.."

A great boulder of pain crashed his system. With body trembling and tears his eyes, Luhan tried his best to regain his breathing in order to continue his conversation with Minseok. He wanted to ask the elder if he indeed loot a great amount of money from their accounts. He wanted to asky why the elder left him alone. He wanted to ask if the love they shared before was just a faux to get the money.

"Is he-- Sehun..." Luhan instead muttered, staring at the giggling boy dreamily as he tried to fight back the tears in his eyes.

He almost jumped in shock when Minseok shot him a hateful glare before his eyes relaxed to normal. "Sehun is my child with that man. So, if you will excuse me, Mr. Lu, I would like to spend some time with my family."

Being left alone by the man you love twice is truly painful and heartbreaking. The pain can't be described in words as the reality squeezes him hard in agony. Luhan closed his eyes at the scene before him. Seeing Minseok smiles at other man and Sehun hugging his parents was something Luhan dreams about every night.

He might have all the power, the wealth, the success and the fame. But, all of these things he achieved will never par with the man before him. The man got everything he wants, a loving husband and an adorable child. Things that Luhan was craving for but failed to have.

 

 

Turning his head at Luhan's direction, he let out a sigh of relief when there is an adequate distance between him and Luhan before he took the giggling Sehun from the other man's arms.

"Thank you, Seunggi." Minseok said as he kissed the forehead of a squirming Sehun. "Where is Lauren?"

Seunggi rubbed his neck in a sheepish manner before answering the question. "She is with my mother. Mom wants to make her a new dress so she needs Lauren's body measurements."

Minseok nodded at the explanation before he turned his attention to the toddler in his arms who was demanding to be let down. When his father was not making any moves, Sehun started to wail and sob, making Minseok grant his son's wish. But, it didn't prevent Sehun from letting out tears from his eyes.

"I want to see Uncle Xiao Lu!" Sehun shouted as he tried to escape his father's grip.

Instead of letting his son ran off, Minseok tighten his grip around the toddler, determined to take Sehun home and to prevent him of seeing Luhan. Sensing that his father is putting a fight, the toddler let out a cry once again as he laid on the ground, planting his little body on the grass so that he can crawl to his escape.

Annoyed by his son's actions, the father brought the kid to stand and reprimanded him. "Sehun, I don't like what you're doing. Let's go home." he said.

"No!" the toddler cried, making Minseok's eyes doubled in size. His son never disobeyed him once. Well, maybe the time, when the kid hides during bath time. But Sehun is a good kid. He raised him well and the fact that just an appearance of Luhan can change the toddler's behaviour made him angry.

Sensing that the father and son will soon have a reprimanding session, Seunggi stepped forward and opened his arms to the boy. With eyes filled with tears, Sehun ran to the man and cried dramatically on his shoulder, making Seunggi smiled at the boy's cleverness. Lifting the boy with ease, Seunggi shot Minseok a smile, only to be responded with an eye roll.

"You don't have to scold him infront of the people," he said to Minseok as he rubbed the still-crying Sehun.

"He's being a brat. And, I just want to protect him from that man." the other reasoned out as he breathed out.

"Who is that man, anyway?"

The question made Minseok froze on his spot. Giving away the answer to the other man will just bring another trouble to his life. Though he doesn't have any angry issues with Yoona, Minseok knows that Seunggi is pushing away the woman in his mind. He wanted to help Yoona to make up with Seunggi, in order to repay the kindness of the heiress. But, the man is the one who is preventing that to happen.

Seunggi is his friend, too. And, Minseok knows enough that the older man is not yet ready with the sudden revelation. So, instead of answering the question, he chose to conceal the real identity of Sehun's father.

"No one." Minseok answered as he patted Sehun's head to console the crying toddler. "Just no one."

 

 

He can't breathe normally. A clothe was wrapped around his face, making it hard for him to see, breathe and feel everything like a normal human being. His hands were tightly bounded by a rope but that didn't stop him from twisting his forearm to attain freedom. The rope loosened around his wrists, making him free to do things. He removed the piece of cloth on his face, only to discover himself in a moving vehicle.

What frightens him is not his abduction but the lone fact that there is no person sitting on the driver's seat. The steering wheel was moving in its own accord, making him jump to clutch the handle. But, he was behind time. Before he can even touch the steering wheel, the car jumps off the cliff, ignoring the screams from his mouth.

He snapped his eyes open. His breathing ragged as he surveyed his surroundings. Once he figured out that he is just dreaming and he is still in the comforts of his room, Yixing breathed out in relief as he rubbed his face on his palms, reminding himself that it was just a nightmare. Glancing at the clock on the table, he found at it was past midnight. Instead of going back to sleep, Yixing strode to the bathroom to wash his face with water.

The cold splash of water managed to calm him down as he rubbed the sleepiness out of his face. Looking at the mirror, Yixing found the reflection staring back at him with black bags under his eyes and bloodshot eyes. The nightmares in his dreams were keeping him from sleep. And, what frustrates him is that the dreams are all similar as if mocking him of something he doesn't know.

He wants to sleep more and ease the stress that was pulling him down. And, with the help of some pills that the doctor gave him, he managed to get some sleep. A sleep filled with pleasant dreams.

In the morning, Yixing did his daily routine of eating breakfast, washing his body and brushing his teeth. When he groomed himself neatly, he strode to the bus stop to catch up the incoming vehicle. Although there was a huge part missing in his life, Yixing chose to remain silent with the whole ordeal. Luhan, his bestfriend, gave him a job as a composer in an entertainment company. The name of the company rang a bell in his mind and he found himself remembering a tremendous training of dancing, singing and rapping.

Luhan and I probably failed to become an artist, he thought once.

Once the bus had pulled into his stop, Yixing thanked the driver before going down to walk to the back door of the company. Luhan warned him with a serious face that he can't enter the main door since there are too many fans that could hurt him. Though he appreciate the kindness of the young president, he was left wondering why the other workers has a privilege to walk to the main door. Yixing had seen them coming inside with no bruises painting their skin. So, why bother to warn him?

Shrugging the thought away, Yixing, with his headphones on, walked towards the back door to enter the company. Before he can even reach the back door, five girls emerged from a van, almost catching him in surprise. By the judge of their clothes and the huge DSLR hanging on their necks, Yixing knew that they are one of the fans who followed their idols everywhere. A warning was supposed to escape from his mouth when it caught in his throat when their eyes were him.

Confusion was evident on his face when the five girls started screaming Oh my gosh it is Lay oppa. Shock sprouted in his system when the two fangirls bounced in their steps to him. Suffocation clouded him when the two girls started to take a pricture of him with no permission. The flashes of the camera were blinding his sight, making him dizzy with it.

He closed his eyes for a moment, trying to evade the abusing light. But as soon as his eyes closed, a scene flashed at the back of his mind. A man, a pale man, was smiling at him with a huge camera in his hands. The man was laughing at him, making cute sounds from his mouth as he raised the camera. A series of ohh come on yixing smile and i am your fansite master came from the other man's mouth. Then, the man clicked on the camera, creating a blinding flash once again.

Yixing opened his eyes, only to covered it with his hands to protect his eyes. A great pain shot his head, making him bent down in agony. He was breathing hard as another series of events played before his eyes. This time, he is inside a cafe shop with the same man again. He was watching how the other guy keep on talking, shoving little pieces of cake inside his mouth. Suddenly, that man caught him staring before he chuckled at him. 

Is there something on my face? the man asked.

No. I just like staring at you, Junmyeon.

Then, darkness conquered his sight as his conciousness leave his body.

 

 

Jongdae was chewing a mouthful of donut inside his mouth as he carefully summarize his report for next week. He was about to reach for the styrofoam coffee on his table when a sudden force knocked down the hot beverage and spilled its content into his newly-ironed pants. A string of curses escaped from his mouth as he stood up from his seat. He was started to think if the trash dump in the other block is still full for another body as he searched for the culprit.

The culprit was easy to identify since everyone were busy typing in their laptops or laughing at their co-worker's jokes. His culprit was wearing a blue stencil dress and was walking fast as she put the dangling jewelry in her ears. Irritation and the still-flaring rivalry swirled inside of him and he found himself shouting for attention, making his colleague stared at him in bewilderment. The perpetrator turned her head towards him, cocking an arrogant brow at his outburst.

"You, fraudant and despicable woman!" Jongdae shouted as he pointed a finger at her. "You just spilled coffee in my new pants!"

Okay, so maybe, his pants were not new but that's not the point. The point is his rival once again triggered a calming war between them when he was happily eating and finishing his job. The woman did this to annoy him.

"What do you want, Kim?" Erika asked, her hips swaying on the side in an inviting way but Jongdae will not admit that. "I'm in a hurry."

The people around them just looked at the two of them before they returned to their own business. They were already tired of the everyday bickers and haughty insults the duo were throwing at each other. Ignoring them will be the best option in their sanity.

"Are you deaf? You just spilled coffee in my new pants!" he shouted as he showed his coffee-soaked pants.

Erika just stared at his pants before snorting at him, making Jongdae gaped his mouth at the insulting sound. "Then, get a pair of pants. Ask Mr. Kang about the extra pants stored somewhere."

"Is that the only thing you're gonna say? I would like to remind you this is a newly-bought pants." he said back.

"Then, what do you want me to do? Help you get those pants off and buy you a new one?" she asked back sarcastically. The first option is quite tempting but he quickly shook his head, reminding himself that he was facing his rival.

"No. I can buy a new one." Jongdae answered. "You need to wipe this mess off my pants."

He tipped his head in a pleased manner, proud of himself for making his rival gaped at him with an opened mouth. But, the smirk on his face was quickly wiped out of his face when Erika strode towards him, muttering sentences under her breath. He felt himself being pushed back to his chair, his mind clouded with alarm.

"We need to do this fast or I'll be late." Erika muttered as she placed a knee between Jongdae's legs, making the man beneath her froze.

With the help of the leverage, she effortlessly took the box of tissue on the high cabinet before kneeling infront of his crotch. All of a sudden, Jongdae's suave and rational thinking left him as he panicked at Erika's actions. Goodness, doesn't she know this is an awkward position inside an office?

Without much thought, Erika took sheets of tissue from the box as she dabbed it on Jongdae's crotch, cursing the man for being an idiot. If everything was normal, Jongdae would have talk back and insult her with every words he can shot through her. But, then again, they were not in a normal position so Jongdae kept his mouth shut as his face turned beet red.

Annoyance was evident in Erika's actions since she was dabbing the tissue on Jongdae's crotch with force, completely oblivious that she was touching a man's crotch. The pressure and the rising arousal were making it hard for Jongdae to keep his mouth shut. And, with a final force on his private parts, he emitted a moan from his mouth, immediately, clapping a hand on his mouth.

Shocked by the sound she heard, Erika stopped what she was doing and stared at him with shocked eyes. Their eyes met for a moment, watching each other's reaction caused by a disturbing sound. Regaining her sense, Erika realized their position, making her stumbled back in shock. She quickly stood up, recovering her elegance and poise, as she looked back at Jongdae with a stoic expression.

"I'll buy you a new pair of pants." she said before she abandoned the cubicle and ran outside the office, leaving the still-shocked and disheveled Jongdae in a disturbing position in a trance.

Did he just let out a moan on the hands of his rival?

 

 

He was calmly sipping his cup of coffee as he read the document that his boss has sent to him. Good thing, it was his day-off or he will find himself rushing himself and troubling a lot of things. After reading a line or two, he reached for the cup once again to taste the sweet bitterness of the beverage. And when he was about to sip on it, a loud Jongin was heard from his husband's room, making him spew the hot coffee from his mouth.

The burning sensation on his tongue was ignored as he rushed to his pregnant husband, silently praying that he and his baby are okay. When he finally reached the room, he found Kyungsoo, already awake from his sleep, rubbing the drowsiness from his eyes. Jongin quickly rushed to his side, rubbing his husband's back with comfort and concern.

"What is wrong, babe?" he asked.

"Water," Kyungsoo croaked out. "I need some water."

Jongin didn't need to hear that twice since he was out of the door, fetching a bowl on a table to fill it with water to the brim. He was on his way back to his husband, trying to balance the water inside the container. And when he got there, Jongin carefully laid down the sleepy Kyungsoo once again on the bed, making the older snapped his eyes open to see what the ruckus was about.

"Jongin, what is that?" he asked as he squinted his eyes at the bowl resting on his husband's arms.

"Water." Jongin dumbly asked. "You need water, right? Is it for the baby? Should I call the doctor? Wait. I should call Minseok-hyung so that he can help you. But, who will going to take care of Sehun? Is your father--"

"Jongin," Kyungsoo called out, snapping his lover out of his panic mode. "I only asked for a glass of water, not a bowl. And also, I'm still five months pregnant. There are still four more months before I deliver our child."

The explanation of his husband made Jongin slumped his shoulders in embarassment. Once again, he made a fool out of himself. He can imagine Jongdae's reaction once he learned one of his idiotic moments. He cringed in worry and shame. A hand was felt on his shoulders, rubbing comforting touches on his forearm that manage to calm down his raging emotions.

"It's okay, my love. No need to be embarassed." Kyungsoo breathed out as he hugged the younger. "You're just worried. Don't mind the twins teasing you. I can chase them away with my butcher knife."

Jongin smiled at his husband's sweet words before he took Kyungsoo's lips on it own for a kiss.

"When did you get that butcher knife?" Jongin asked when they parted out from the kiss.

Kyungsoo hummed in reply before smiling sweetly at his husband. "Since the Kim twins decided to mess up with my kitchen."

 

 

Junmyeon was humming song under his breath as he tapped his fingers on the table. After his brother instructed him to help Minseok to get a job, he was waiting inside a diner for Minseok since it is already lunchtime. In a matter of minutes, he spotted the older man walking towards him with a smile, his hand clasped around Sehun's tiny hands. The toddler seemed preoccupied with the sight of the delicious banana split on one of the customer's table that he failed to notice his favorite uncle, after Uncle Jongdae but Junmyeon doesn't need to know that, waving at him.

Minseok shot the younger one an apologetic smile in which he replied with a smile. Quickly kneeling down on the floor, Junmyeon opened his arms and called the boy by his name.

"Sehunnie!" he chirped.

After hearing the familiar voice of his uncle, Sehun tore his gaze from the confection, only to find Junmyeon smiling at him. A cute gasp escaped from his mouth before he ran towards his uncle, his body leaning forward which almost made Minseok had a heart atatck. Junmyeon scooped up his favorite boy, planting smooches around the boy's face. Getting tired of the affection, the boy tugged his uncle by his collar, demanding for Junmyeon's attention.

"Uncle Junmyeonnie! I want that mountain," Sehun declared as he pointed a chubby finger at the other table.

Minseok threatened to bite the little finger, making the boy hid his favorite finger from his father's mouth. He pouted at his father, earning a chuckle from Minseok, before turning to Junmyeon expectantly.

"Okay. We'll going to buy it." Junmyeon said with a nod as he put the toddler down. Sehun cheered, jumping on his two unstable feet. After celebrating his victory, he walked towards his father and raised his arms at him. The father carried the little boy to his seat.

"You don't have to spoil him, Junmyeon. He will turn into a brat in no time." Minseok reprimanded as he helped Sehun to settle on his seat and fixing the boy's fringe. He should really cut his son's hair.

"Ohh come on, hyung. I haven't seen Sehun since I left for Japan." Junmyeon replied as he asked for a menu from a waiter.

Minseok took the menu from the waiter's hand, bowing in thanks, before he showed it to Sehun, letting the toddler gawked at the pictures of food in the paper. "How is Japan anyway? Is work a hassle?"

"Everything is fine. It's the models' attitude that I am irritated with." Junmyeon explained as he nodded at what Sehun was babbling about. "And besides, our company demands me to be present in London next week for another photoshoot."

Minseok nodded understandingly before turning to his child who was tugging his sleeves.

"Daddy, I want a that colorful mountain." Sehun asked as he turned to the other table, seeing the precious mountain got devoured by some kid.

"You should eat proper lunch first. You don't want worms eating your stomach, right?" the father said as he leaned to his son's level to get a view of the menu. "Do you want seafod pasta, Sehun?"

The toddler, still glancing at the delicious mountain from the other table, nodded his head so that he can get a taste of that delicacy. "Yes, please. And, that colorful mountain."

Junmyeon chuckled at the boy's cuteness before he called for the waiter, ordering two orders of seafood pasta, three glasses of smoothies and a serving of banana split. When the waiter asked for the flavors of the ice cream, Sehun interjected, asking for a rainbow. The waiter chuckled at the boy before nodding at his order.

Once the waiter left, Junmyeon turned to Minseok who was wiping the squirming boy's nose with a napkin. In order to let the boy occupied, Junmyeon let Sehun played at his phone, ignoring the swishing sound from the device.

"I heard about your work from Jongdae." Junmyeon started. "We managed to get you a job from the opening company down in Gangnam. I hope it will be okay, hyung." he said as he offered the document to Minseok.

The older took it in his hands, studying the position he got from the job and the time frame of his work. He mentally cringed when he found out that he'll spend twelve hours at work but he quickly erased the growing feeling since he felt grateful for the twins to get him a job without his efforts. He would just ask Seunggi to take Sehun from the daycare.

"Thank you, Junmyeon. I don't know how to express my thanks to the two of you." Minseok said as he bowed at Junmyeon.

The younger quickly dismissed the expression of gratitude as he laughed it off. "That is what friends for, hyung. No need to thank me or my brother. And besides, you put up with my brother for a very long time and I thank you for that."

They both laughed at it. They quickly dismissed their conversation when their order arrived. The waiter displayed the orders one by one on the table. Sehun was beyond happy when he finally got to see up close the mountain of color. Before he can even shove his tiny spoon on the chocolate mountain, his father put a mouthful of pasta on his mouth, almost making him cry in shock. He quickly forgot the offense when the taste of the pasta manage to satisfy the hunger inside of him.

In each passing minute, Minseok successfully fed Sehun the pasta as he talked with Junmyeon about their life, work and progress in life. As soon as the plate was empty with pasta, the father wiped out the sauce around his son's mouth. Sehun giddily took a spoonful of ice cream from the bowl and put it in his mouth as he watched his uncle and daddy talked.

The taste of the ice cream brought him back to the memory of balloons, scary clowns, dragons and baochis. All of a sudden, he remembered the man who had treated him delicious ice cream and tell him about China. The comforting hug of the man managed to bring Sehun to think, where is Uncle Xiao Lu?

"Daddy," he called out, the melted cream dripping from his chin to the bib attached to his neck. His daddy halted his talk with Junmyeon as he wiped the mess from his son's mouth.

When his father is done wiping his lips, Sehun dropped the spoon on the table and gripped his father's sleeve. He has these puppy eyes on his face and Minseok will be damned if he didn't hear about his son's words.

"What is it, Sehun?" Minseok asked as he catered at his son.

"Where is Uncle Xiao Lu?" the boy asked, making him surprised at the question.

The smoothie that was supposed to come down his throat stopped midway, making Junmyeon choked in air. When he finally regained his breathing, he stared at Sehun with wide eyes opened before turning to Minseok.

"How did he learned about Luhan?" he asked in incredulously.

 

 

When Luhan arrived to his house, he stayed for hours inside his car, thinking of the conversation he had with Minseok. The news about their child and the painful scene of Minseok and his family are tearing him apart. The wound is deeply cut and it hurts as Luhan replayed the scenes over nd over, quietly wishing he is the man who is hugging Minseok and the father of the adorable Sehun. Sensing that the wound in his heart will bring more pain if he stayed more in the car, he decided to go inside the house.

"Yoona, I'm home," he shouted as he loosened the tie around his neck.

At once, footsteps were heard from the kitchen before Yoona emerged from the door with a smile on her face. "Good evening, Hannie. I made dinner. Are you going to eat?" she asked.

"I already ate in the nearby restaurant," Luhan answered as he put his bag on the sofa and shred his coat from his body. "But, I'll have some tea. Please do make me one."

Yoona nodded at his request before she walked inside the kitchen to get the food ready for her and Luhan. After several minutes, the dining table was filled with food and Luhan found himself sipping the lemon tea as he watched his wife ate her meal.

"How is work?" she asked without looking at him, picking the radish from the plate to put it in .

"Same as always," Luhan answered as he stared at the liquid before him. To be honest, he already forgot what happened at work. The only thing that is circling in his mind now is Minseok, just like the old days. "Hey Yoona," he called out.

His wife just hummed a reply while she ate the meal she had cooked peacefully, occasionally checking her phone for any updates about her work.

"I met Minseok this afternoon," he confessed, his voice croaking as the syllables of his love's name was pronounced.

At once, Yoona stopped eating, putting her chopsticks on the table, before looking at Luhan with surprise and anticipation. Sensing that she is waiting for him to continue, Luhan decided to go on talking.

"I crossed paths with him in the park. Chanyeol invited me to visit the park since he organized a charity work for kids. In the park, I met this adorable kid crying. He looked lost so I decided to comfort him. It turns out he was Minseok's son."

Yoona's eyes widened as she gulped down, waiting for Luhan to continue. The anticipation was killing her and she will be damned if Luhan ended the story like that. "Is the boy your son?" she asked helpfully.

"No," Luhan answered, his eyes closed as he felt the sadness overtook his body. "Minseok told me that our child died at birth because of some complications. He told me that the boy is his son from another man. It hurts, Yoona. I was crying the whole time as I watched the three of them leave the park like the perfect family I always see in movies. I don't know what to feel or what to believe. It's just that ... when I touched the boy and talked to him, my heart soars like a free bird." he stopped, letting the tears fell from his eyes.

Yoona just watched him cry as she pondered at the information she received from her husband. Luhan and Minseok's child died? she asked herself. She was confused at the sudden turn of events. She was there when Minseok gave birth. She was present when they hear the shrill cry of a baby. She was there when Minseok named his child, Sehun.

"What is the boy's name?" she asked sharply.

"What?" Luhan muttered as he wiped away the tears on his cheeks.

"What is the name of the boy?" Yoona asked, rare impatience swirling her body.

"His name is Sehun. Oh Sehun," he answered, a smile forming on his face as he remembered the bubbly kid from the park.

When she heard the name of the boy, Yoona laid back to her seat, her brow raised up as she stared at her weeping husband. There was pity and sadness gnawing her heart as she watched Luhan got swallowed by misery. She knew that Minseok hid his son's identity from Luhan. It is probably an act of protection to keep the boy out of the sight of the Lu's.

If other woman is on Yoona's position, she would probably cracked the truth to Luhan. But, Yoona is different from those women. She is clever and tactful. Telling Luhan the truth will be like feeding Minseok and his son to the fire. The Lu's will going to search for them. So, instead of doing it, Yoona decided to keep shut as she tried to form a plan that could help Luhan and Minseok be together.

"Is it okay if we swap some workers in our company, Han?" Yoona asked, catching Luhan off-guard.

"Why?" her husband asked. "Are your workers aloof? Are they idle?"

"No," she chuckled. "I think it will be good if we switched some workers from our company."

Luhan stared at her for a moment, wondering what is the reason for the random proposal.

"Okay," Yoona said in defeat. "I found out that one of my worker is an engineer graduate. Now, I don't need an engineer in my department since I am working about fashion. Your business suits this worker more. And besides, he graduated from a prestigious university back in China with astounding grades. So, what do you think?"

Instead of answering, Luhan sipped on his tea, letting the sweet bitterness of the beverage calm him. Maybe, he was thinking too much about Minseok and Sehun. Maybe, he was too tired to care about some random worker. In the end, he nodded at the idea of his wife, finishing his cup of tea.

A smile formed on her face as she clicked on the send button on the phone. Smiling at her husband who got up to put the cup on the sink, she continue eating with her heart in content and peace.

You will thank me for this, Luhan. she thought as Luhan sat before her to eat with her.

 


author's note:

hi guys. i decided to update since i will be having a hassle time
for this term. as you can see, i was having a hard time writing
sehun's character. i wanted to do it cute but i seemed to fail so
i researched about a child's actions. thank you return of superman

anyway, thank you guys for reading this story. about the questions you
all posted about yixing, i hoped i already answered it. i like to speak in
riddles to all of you so i didn't elaborate everything completely.

guys, can i ask something? why can't my friends see this story in the
xiuhan tags? i was quite wondering so i checked it. indeed, i can't see
this story in the xiuhan tag. did i do something wrong?

 

uhmmmm... that's all. /laughs/ have a good day guys. ;)
toodles~