Chapter 12

We Belong Together

Minseok was giggling as he stared at the photo on his hands. On it is his future baby who looks so small and fragile. The doctor told him to eat more nutritious food to keep the baby and him healthy, officially breaking Minseok's diet. Luhan thanked the doctor with a smile and a promise for a promotion when the appointment ended. As soon as they took a step outside the clinic, Minseok launched himself to the Chinese singer as he kissed Luhan between giggles.

"Did you see the baby? Isn't he handsome?" Minseok asked as he showed Luhan the photo he was cherishing.

Luhan chuckled at the pregnant male's antics. "The baby is still three-month old, Minseok. Are you expecting for a boy?" he asked as he tapped on his phone with a smile.

"Whatever the gender is, I will shower this baby love and affection." Minseok uttered as he caress his belly with gentleness. "I have been wishing for this for a long time. I'm very happy to see him or her with this picture."

Luhan sent the other male a smile before kissing the unsuspecting male a peck on the cheeks. "Anyway, I asked the staff to developed more photos. I want Dad and Mom to see our soon-to-be baby."

Our... the word brought out the feelings he was pushing down. Shaking his head to forget the plague of his emotions, he turned to Luhan and gave him a smile. "How about you? Don't you want a photo?"

"I do have one." Luhan chirped. He opened his phone and showed it to Minseok. "I set it as my wallpaper." The pregnant male look pleased and rewarded him a smile before the singer opened the door to the car and let him in first.

It was a quiet day, only the rush of the wind and rustle of the leaves against the branches could be heard this morning. Unsuprisingly, the clinic was swept with silence since the Lu heir practically cancelled the appointments in the hospital's list. As Luhan jogged to the other side of his silver Mercedes car, a shutter was heard from a far, making the said male slow down as he surveyed the surroundings.

Anxiety is slowly knitting his eyebrows as he gazed at the bushes and trees, trying to see if there is someone lurking behind. He was brought back to his world when Minseok whined that he was already hungry, demanding Luhan to start the engine. Casting one last curious look around, Luhan got inside the car and started to hit the road.

As the car zoomed on the road, multiple clicks of a camera was heard before a man in black emerged from the bushes and smirked at the photos he had taken.

 

 

The dining room was covered in silence as they ate their breakfast consisted of noodles and coffees. It was a weird combination but Kyungsoo forgot to visit the grocery shop to take ingredients for their food this morning. But that is not what was bugging Kyungsoo's mind. Jongin was extremely quiet as he devoured the noodles in his bowl. Yes, it looks normal but Kyungsoo was once again reminded that in these past few months, Jongin was a very talkative boy every morning.

The said boy suddenly stood up from his seat, shocking the older, after slurping his bowl clean. Kyungsoo just watched as his fiancee scooped another bowl of noodles in the casserole and returned to his seat to finish another round. He knew he will going insane if he let the silence cover them again so Kyungsoo took it to himself to start a conversation.

"As a reward from our professor," Kyungsoo started, making the tanned-skin boy to look up with large eyes and noodles halfway to his mouth. "He let us dissected a frog for fun and--" he suddenly stopped talking after Jongin stopped chewing the noodles in his mouth, staring at him with bewildered eyes. He forgot that Jongin doesn't have a tough stomach when it comes to dissection.

"Uh, sorry." he muttered before rummaging his brain for a topic. "Minseok, Jongdae and Junmyeon will graduate the next day. Aren't you going to miss them?"

Jongin stopped slurping the broth in his bowl to speak. "They told me they will stay here for several months until Minseok-hyung gives birth. Junmyeon-hyung said he will continue his work as a fansite hyung. I don't know about Jongdae-hyung but I think he will attend a lot of seminars and OJTs in order to gain experience."

"I could help Jongdae find work here. I heard that Ryeowook worked as--"

Jongin abruptly stood up on his seat before placing the bowl in the sink. "I'll be in my room." he muttered before exiting his way out of the dining room. He left Kyungsoo in the dining room, thinking why Jongin got moody suddenly.

 

 

One day before their graduation, Minseok went down to the dining room to ask for another plate of dumplings and possibly, a chocolate pudding. He walked to the dining room, remembering that Mrs. Lu told him that only maids and chefs were allowed in the vicinity of the kitchen, with shuffling steps as he tried to find Biyu or Shindong to ask for food.

But, when he entered the spacious dining room, he found Yunho, arranging something on the table, alone and busy. The butler looked up when he heard steps, only to find his young master's lover, peeking shyly at the door. The charming lad let out a laugh before waving the vacant seat on the table. Minseok was too hungry to care why was he invited to sit since his eyes were fixed at the extravagant meal before him.

"Young master," Yunho breathed out as soon as the pregnant male has taken a seat. "Madame Lu prepared this meal only for you."

Minseok looked up with great shock etched on his face. "Mrs. Lu prepared this?" he incredously asked.

"Yes, Minseok." Yunho chirped, a gentle smile forming in his lips. "Now, dig in." the butler commanded.

The meal before him is consisted with a marinated steak, accompanied with its side-dishes of mashed potatoes and coleslaw. Beside the main course is an egg soup, still warm and delicious. A sparkling white wine is resting in the wine glass and a neat slice of chocolate pudding on a plate. Dig in is not the right word that Minseok had in mind. It will be rather eat like a pig since he wanted to shove his whole face on the plate of mashed potatoes that he refrained to do. 

The butler watched the pregnant male stare at the food as if a puzzle, trying to find the last missing piece. Minseok gazed at him with expressionless face before pouting, "Yunho, could you please get me a plate of dumplings? I can't eat without them." The butler let out a polite smile before bowing to him and walking towards the kitchen in order to get what the male was craving for.

As soon as Yunho left, Minseok was left all alone with the food and its intoxicating smell, seducing him into hunger. Succumbing to the food, Minseok took the spoon in his hands and dipped it in the soup to get a taste. The smell is aromatic and delicious. Although Minseok has a weird hate for eggs, the soup before him was pulling him into its world.

In a speed of light, a tinkling sound were heard, making Minseok to open his closed eyes. The spoon was no longer in his hands. It was lying on the floor with the remnants of the soup entrailed on the floor. The Korean male looked up, only to find Yoona who was dressed in a beautiful gown, looking at him with an impassive expression. He wanted to greet the woman to come eat with him, though it was obvious that Yoona has a party to attend. But, the words were buried in the ground when the beautiful heiress took the bowl of egg soup in her hands and throw it to the floor. The mashed potato, the fresh coleslaw, the red wine, and the tempting chocolate pudding all ended on the floor, creating a huge mess in the spotless dining area.

To say that he was terrified was an understatement because he was beyond horrified as he stared at the heiress who was heaving for breath with her hands covered with sauce and stain. She quietly reached for a napkin in the dispenser to wipe out the sauce on her hands. After cleaning her hands, the napkin dispenser joined the waste food and broken plates on the floor.

Upon hearing the loud smashes of silverwares and porcelains, the maids, butlers and chefs stormed inside the dining area, only to discover the mess on the floor with a gawking Minseok and a composed Yoona. They haven't asked if the two are okay since Yoona looked up to them with a terrifying pokerface before the said heiress spoke.

"Please clean this mess." she requested softly before leaving the dining area with silence and grace.

It took a solid five seconds of silence before Biyu dashed to Minseok's side to ensure if the stunned Minseok is safe. The other maids cleaned up the waste food on the floor and the broken plates in silence. 

"What happened?" Biyu asked in a worried tone.

"I don't know," Minseok breathed out. "I don't know."

Letting the boy to rest from the chaos a while ago, Biyu led him to his room and ordered the maids to feed the waste food to the dogs since the Lu's never want food going to the trash. The maids bowed in obedience before Biyu dashed to get a plate of dumplings to satisfy Minseok's hunger.

Later that night, two dogs died.

 

 

The chaos that happened the night before was kept a secret among the servants and Minseok due to the request of Biyu so nothing will erupt and ruin the family. Minseok agreed on the plan and kept the secret and locked it away from his friends who were happy for the graduation day. His best friend, Jongdae, was too preoccupied with excitement and happiness that he didn't notice that his pregnant friend was staring in nowhere, his thoughts clouded by the events of last night.

The murmurs and speeches of the people onstage was left unheard on Minseok's ear. He was staring deeply at the emblem of their university, trying to melt the metallic symbol with his boring eyes. Besides him is Jongdae who was clenching his fist in excitement, wanting to feel the framed paper that indicates that he is a freshly graduate engineer. Unlike his younger twin, Junmyeon was biting his nails in apprehension, glancing at the audience at the back, time to time, then turning his head swiflty on the stage with alerted eyes.

Sensing that there is something wrong with the pale guy, Minseok leaned down to his bestfriend and asked, "What is wrong with your brother? He looks like he saw loansharks watching him from behind."

Jongdae casted a disinterest look at his twin before whispering back, "Let him. He is probably nervous that my parents will be here to witness his clumsy and awkward walk."

Minseok was not convince by the answer. He was still watching Junmyeon biting his nails in nervousness and occasionally glancing at him with disturned emotion. There's no way Jongdae and Junmyeon's parents will come here in China for their graduation since 1) their father has work in their native country with a strict schedule and rules and 2) there is a BigBang Concert that their mother were dying to see. After years of knowing their mother, Minseok knew that Mrs. Kim will choose BigBang than her own kids because, "I can see my sons everyday. But, TOP will only show up before me in one day,"

Unconciously putting a hand over his stomach, a habit he adapted when he was worried or excited, he glanced at the direction where Junmyeon was staring at. The first thought that comes into his mind is that aren't they supposed to be in Happy Camp? when he figured at the reason behind Junmyeon's panic state. The younger boy was sitting on another block of chairs since his course is different from them so, Minseok doesn't have the ability to choke the younger in anxiousness.

The marching song was played in the background as student per student walked to the stage with a proud smile on their faces. Unlike them, Minseok was sweating in worry as he tried his best not to glance behind him and see the face that makes his tummy feels weird (or maybe it's just his baby kicking, wanting to see his father) Although it was just Luhan and Yixing with shades and hoods covering their identity, Minseok was worried to death that someone might recognize those two and create a mob of fangirls thirsty for their flesh.

All thoughts were put away when Jongdae nudge him violently. Sending his friend a death glare, Jongdae gritted his teeth into a smile before lisping with teeth not moving, "They call your name, . It's your time to get your damn diploma,"

With that well-said, Minseok glanced at the stadium, only to find every person staring at him. Embarrased by the situation, he abruptly stood up and walked towards the stage. His cheeks were blazing red and his hand was resting protectively on his belly. Once on the stage, the dean gave him a displeased look before handling him his diploma. It was simple as that but to Minseok, it meant more. With this framed diploma in his hands as he stood up and smiled proudly at the audience, he can fulfill his and his baby's needs. He is a certified and freshly engineer graduate.

After celebrating his triumph onstage, he led himself to the stairs so he can join the other students below. But, it was hard for Minseok to balance down the narrow stairs. Although his swollen belly was concealed by the white toga, it gives him a hard time to go down since his protruding belly was making him hard to see the steps.

What happened next turned into an accident. Having a difficulty to see the steps, he accidentally missed a step and fell on his . It was a minor fall to people's eyes but to Minseok and his friends (and the two singers), it was a horrible accident that might lead to death. The organizer was muttering to Minseok to get up and leave the stairs quickly but Minseok was too worried that if he moves, he will lose the baby. He was trying to control his breathing as he tries to listen if his baby is still alive. The time was being stretched uncomfortably and the organizer took it to himself to grab Minseok by his arm and push him to walk.

That is when chaos started.

Luhan, who was eyeing his loved one with worried eyes, watched how Minseok was handled rudely and roughly by the organizer. His blood boils in anger and before he knows it, he was shouting to the organizer to not push the boy. Now, incase you forgot, Luhan is pretty popular in China. He was a famous singer and the awaited heir of the wealthiest family in the nation. So when he shouted like that, a lot of girls recognized his voice and searched for him among the crowd. A horrible moment occured when one girl managed to have eye-contact with him, confirming that Luhan is indeed inside the stadium. Chaos can't be the right word to use since the girls and female professors went ballistic to search and get a hold at the handsome man. It's a good thing Yixing has fast reflexes and escorted an enraged Luhan out of the stadium as the crowd went into a searching spree.

Taking the turmoil as an advantage, Jongdae jumped out of his seat to get a hold of a shaking Minseok as Junmyeon protected the pregnant male from the rushing girls that might bumped into him. Minseok was shaking uncontrollably. To top that, he was hyperventilating in worry. Junmyeon searched for Kyungsoo in the audience but fail. Taking the phone by his hands, he called the medical student to calm down the worried Minseok.

"Give him some air. I will meet you outside." is what he got as an answer.

As soon as they took a step outside the stadium (thankfully), Kyungsoo and Jongin ran to them as Jongdae assisted the still-shaking Minseok. Giving the pregnant male some space to breathe, the three boys let Kyungsoo treat the hyperventilating boy. Kyungsoo instructed Minseok to breathe in through his nose and exhale through pursed lips. He told him to follow his lead of breathing that the pregnant male did. It went on for a minute before Minseok finally calm down from his breathing frenzy.

"My...ba-...baby," Minseok breathed out between heavy breathings. Kyungsoo gave the older man a reassuring smile before patting his hyung's swollen belly.

"Don't worry, hyung. Your baby is still fine. It is cushioned inside you so don't worry about the minor fall." Kyungsoo said in reassurance that made Minseok to let out a satisfied sigh as he caressed his belly with gentleness and love.

"It seems like I would not walk onstage and shove to my professors that I got the medal for Laude in their faces." Jongdae suddenly muttered out of nowhere that brings carefree laughter among themselves.

 

 

With the stunt Luhan did on the graduation day, his manager banned him in visiting Minseok and their house. Luhan with a proud face explained to his manager that his parents will free him from this punishment. Unfortunately, his parents didn't. Instead of protecting their son's rights, they told Luhan with an earnest voice that keeping him away from Minseok could ensure the pregnant male's safety. Kissing the deer plushie in his hands, Luhan sent the stuffed animal to Biyu for Minseok.

The pregnant male heard the news from Biyu and received the pink plushie that was wrapped around by Luhan's promises of coming back. Anxiety wrapped around Minseok's neck like a snake after he heard about the two months banishment of Luhan from their mansion. There is this sick feeling settling down in his stomach as if warning Minseok to run away as soon as possible. Trying to avoid trouble with the other people, Minseok asked Biyu to accompany him in everything. He doesn't want to be alone in this beautiful huge mansion.

Minseok still goes out of the mansion to visit his friends and spends time with them. Jongdae was accepted as an intern in Intel Inc. that will be good in his application. Junmyeon is still a fansite hyung that helps him to earn money through his good quality pictures. Although Jongin and Kyungsoo are having a vacation in Korea, the couple managed to talk with Minseok through phone. And, this is how Minseok learned about Jongin's growing insecurity with his relationship with Kyungsoo.

"Are you inlove with Kyungsoo?" Minseok carefully asked through his phone while he dipped his dumplings in sauce.

"I..I don't know." Jongin answered in a whisper.

"Then, try to know it, Jongin. In life, you can't answer a question with i don't know, maybe or i don't have an answer. It is just a yes or a no." the pregnant male advised, his mouth full of dumplings as he recited the quote his professor once told him in class.

"But, what if--"

"Stop with the what ifs, Jongin. You're not a fortune teller to guess what will happen in the future. You're you. As far as I know, the Jongin I know is someone who wants to do reckless things with a childish smile on his face."

The boy in the other line stayed silent for a moment, trying to weigh off the possible outcome. Minseok took this as his advantage to eat another dumpling , only to find the plate empty and clean. With a phone pressed between his ear and shoulders, he carefully went down the stairs with difficulty. His five-month belly was acting as a barrier for him, making it hard to see the steps. The visions of what happened during the graduation day flashed in his mind. Wanting no accident, Minseok tried to reach for the stair railings.

But, it's too late to reach.

Two hands, so soft against his cloth, nudged him with too much force off the stairs. Gravity did its job of pulling Minseok down to the ground, attempting to kill the life of the baby living in his belly. Everything happened so fast. Strong arms were wrapped around his waist. His left slipper was swept down the floor. HIs face can feel the breathing of the person who saved him.

"Master Minseok, you should be careful."

Minseok opened an eye to see Yunho staring back at him with worried eyes. He wanted to thank the butler with all his heart for saving the life of his future child but he was interrupted by the loud crash of something heavy on the floor. Looking at the source of the sound, Minseok felt his heart dropped when he found Luhan staring at them with knitted eyebrows and deathly glare. The heir closed his eyes for a moment, regulating his breathing, as Minseok pushed himself gently from Yunho.

"Luhan, you're ba--"

He was once again interrupted when Luhan's fist connected with Yunho's jaw. The yelp that Minseok let out made the maids scurrying to see what is the ruckus about. They found Yunho lying on the floor while holding his jaw with his hand while their young master was staring at him as if he's a dirty filth that needs to get rid off. 

"Pack your belongings. You're fired." Luhan commanded.

Minseok was watching the scene with terrified eyes. Everything is going wrong. The butler just saved him from falling from the stairs and Luhan took it in a wrong way. The heir turned to him, his eyes were cold and intense. The words that was made for an explanation was pushed aside when Luhan took his wrist tightly and tugged him to go upstairs.

Mrs. Lu with her face colored by a green cream emerged from her room wearing a nightrobe to see what is the loud noise was about, only to be ignored and passed by her own son. Minseok can hear the woman shouting to her son to don't hurt minseokkie that he was sure that gone unheard to the other male. They have passed on Yoona, too, who was watching them with curiousity. Before Minseok could ask her for help, the door of their room was slammed close and an infuriated Luhan was blocking the door.

"It's not what you think." Minseok murmured, his eyes are shaking in fear. Luhan will not hurt him, right?

"Then, what is it?" the heir asked in a hissed tone. "Do you expect me to believe that you just fell from the stairs?"

"Of course. Because that is what really hap--"

Luhan let out a chuckle, a chuckle with a mixture of amusement and betrayal, a chuckle that breaks Minseok's hurt. He then sent the pregnant male a hard stare, trying to measure him with his eyes. "I will not believe that bull because first of all, that ing butler has his hands on your waist that is slowly inching to your . Saving you? Saving your , Minseok. And second of all, how can I believe you when I heard pregnant male has a messed-up hormones. Can't you just wait for me?"

The last two sentences were as sharp as knives, slowly slicing Mnseok's heart into bitterness and anger. If there is something he had hated, it was too be called a . "I'm not a ." Minseok muttered in a flat tone, his eyes turned cold.

"I didn't say anything. You said it yourself." Luhan counterbacked.

Silence befall in the room, casting the tension to be as thick as an encyclopedia. This is the first time he heard the heir speak of him like that. The one-year they have together was made up of sweet promises and giggles. But, in these past few months, their relationship were coated by stress, doubt and insecurity. Time and separation did a great job to turned their relationship into something like this.

"How can you do this? I let you live here in my house. I fed you. I--"

"Stop acting like my husband." the pregnant male said in a calm voice yet his words and stares were burning Luhan into agony. "Because you're not. Remember, you just beg me for nine months." he said before pushing the astounded singer away from the door and leave him alone in his own room.

Tears flowed down Minseok's face as he realized that falling inlove with his donor is the stupidest thing he had ever done.

 

 

Junmyeon was uploading the pictures he had taken to his own fansite. The fans were begging for his high-quality Yixing photos. The Korean male fought the urge to roll his eyes at his demanding fans and explained to them that he was busy with his graduation. A small 100% showed up beside the completed line, indicating that he had sucessfully post the photos of the Oh!So group when they are in the airport. He was happily scrolling down in his dashboard, trying to catch up for some news about his bias group.

A photo caught his attention in the myriad of beautiful pictures in his dashboard. It was a photo of Luhan, more likely Luhan's phone. There is nothing wrong with the picture, just an idol casually checking his phone but what made Junmyeon sweat in worry is the caption below the picture.

why does luhan have a fetus as his wallpaper? did he get pregnant? lmfao..

Although it was a joke, Junmyeon knew well-enough that Luhan is not the one who is pregnant. He knew that that fetus was Luhan and Minseok's lovechild. Junmyeon wanted to knock Luhan's head with a barbell for being too reckless. He could have just kept his phone in his pocket. Why does he have to stare at his soon-to-be child when he is in the freaking airport? Doesn't Luhan know that his fans have the Sherlock syndrome when something rare caught their eyes?

Trying to calm his racing heart, Junmyeon walked towards the sala in order to cool off the worry steaming on his head. Maybe, he was just exaggerating. The fans will soon forget those photos in a blink of the eye. The Korean boy opened the television to watch some variety shows that can make him laugh. He was switching channels time after time, a bored expression plastered on his face. It seems like Junmyeon has a sharp eye because he switched back to a channel he skipped off.

There, in the news, was a picture of a couple, hugging outside an ultrasound clinic. It looks normal to an average person but to a fan like Junmyeon, he knew that Luhan is one of the person in the picture displayed in the TV. Casting his eyes down the caption of the news, his breath shortened while his heart raced in worry.

Lu's awaited heir, LuHan, was caught exiting his way from an ultrasound clinic.

Dashing to his laptop, Junmyeon refreshed his dashboard, trying to see if the fans have manage to learn about the heartbreaking news. And it seems like it did. His dashboard was filled with Luhan's scandal, all fans expressing their disappointment, anger and jealousy. Junmyeon read all the comments and it was funny how the fans protected their idol but despised and hated Minseok with cursed words and death threats.

why does luhan have a fetus as his wallpaper? did he get pregnant? lmfao..
       it seems like he got someone pregnant ... that
                let's wait for the company's explanation
                           i wish the baby dead..
                                      hey guys. guess what i discover?! the other guy's name is kim minseok. he's a classmate of mine in the university.

Junmyeon closed the browser with shaky hands, gulping his fear every second. This will be a catastrophe in Minseok's part. He will be mobbed and bullied by the fans. And as a fan, Junmyeon was given a chance to watch the brutality of his fellow fans when an international fan managed to get a hold of Yixing's arms. It was horrible how the poor blonde was pushed by the fans. If such touching their idols make the fans go ballistic, what will they do if they found out their precious singer has impregnated a Korean male?

The answer came through a phonecall that managed to snapped him out of his thoughts. Picking the phone with his sweaty hands, he answered it with a worried and tired voice.

"Kyungsoo? I have a bad news."

"You go first. I have one too."

"A papparazzi managed to caught Luhan and Minseok coming out from the ultrasound clinic. Much worse, the fans knew hyung's identity." Junmyeon can't help but to let out a sob.

"I don't know if you will calm down after this." Kyungsoo breathed in a whisper. "But, your brother called, asking me for help. It seems like fans recognized Minseok and threw a stone at him. And..." the medical student choked a sob. "And, Minseok was knocked down unconcious, little bruises were blooming across his face and body."

Junmyeon hanged up the call as fast as possible. Throwing a coat through his petite body, he called his brother, demanding where they are. After an exchange of words filled with sobs, Junmyeon zoomed out to the hospital, praying for the best for Minseok and his baby.

-beep-

Hello everyone! This is your deer of the dawn, LuHan. Please leave your message after the

-beep-

Luhan, this is Junmyeon. You're the awaited heir of China, right? You're powerful and can control the mob. Then, please think of a way to calm your fans down. Ohh, and Minseok is in the hospital right now and he is fighting for his and your baby's life.

-message ends-
 

 

 

The door to his room was opened with a slam. Mr. and Mrs. Lu stared with wide eyes at their son's room which is now dark and in mess. The covers of the bed are pulled. The furnitures were lying on the ground, dejected. The lamp and the wine bottles were on the floor in a million pieces. And, there, on the farthest corner, was their son a handful of his hair and pulling it violently.

Mrs. Lu stormed to Luhan's side and peeled off Luhan's hands away from his hair. To her horror, strands of honey-colored hair fell from her son's grip. The singer was pulled into his mother's embrace, her smooth hands caressing the distressed heir's back and whispering songs in his ears.

"Son," his father called. "I heard about the news. Minseok migh--"

"Dad, Mom," their son breathed out helplessly. "Help me save Minseok from the mob. What should I do?"

Mrs. Lu shared a look with Mr. Lu, communicating with their calculating eyes. The mother then turned to her son, kissing the top of Luhan's head as the father whispered of his idea on how to fix this arising problem. And, Luhan, Luhan just closed his eyes, letting his parents do the job as he dreamed of Minseok and their beautiful baby in his arms.

The door was left opened, allowing the person who is passing by to hear the family's plan to arrange things. A curious girl managed to hear the plan that made her stomach flipped in misery. Yoona put both her hands in as words entered her ears.

"No." she breathed out. "No. They can't do that." she whispered in fear as she glanced at the family who werew huddling at the corner of the room, planning something that might hurt a person.

Apparently, the Lu's can do everything.

 


 

Author's Note:

okay. hi guys /waves/ i hope you like the new chapter
i think it over and read this fic from the start, only to
discover that i'm feeding you with too much fluff and cheesiness
so, let's change the course. ta-dah! a delicious plate of drama
sprinkled with betrayal and broken promises /winks at you/
now, promise me to finish the plate clean before i give you another
dish of fluff and cuteness. /smiles creepily/
ohh, and please don't hate yoona. by now, i think you could already
guess who's the culprit, right?

anyway, school started yesterday. -_- and i'm not happy with my
professors. i can sense that they will give me hell for homeworks and
projects. the reason why i'm telling you this is because i want to inform you
that i might update pretty slowly in these upcoming months. i seriously 
planned to create a notice but i hate the idea since it will just crush
everyone's hope of seeing an update. (i always experience that) college is
difficult. i need to study hard. calculus and physics will be my enemies
so i would say goodbye for updates in these upcoming months.
sorry. but i have to. you can still check up or bug me in my wall to see if i'm
still alive or not. if i didn't reply for one day, i proclaim myself dead.  /whispers/
please sue my professors. nahh. just kidding. wish me good luck, folks.

and, ohh, please pray for the victims in the ferry incident. i can't believe they
stopped searching for the students. poor souls. :( may God bless their souls.

see you in the next chapter.